Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ty. I don't have mana problem ever since i bought the wrath leech. I will bring back cold snap and probably replace mana flask in favor of sulphur flask. It's hard to replace quicksilver because it makes everything faster and smoother.

Enki knows best, so see what he says.

And, playstyle and such has a bit to do with it. I don't use a Quicksilver because I'm on XBox... That means the faster I go, the more the XBox likes to "rubberband" me back. :/

If you're not having any issues with a setup, so long as it's sensible, there's no reason to change until you hit "The Wall" with it, IMO.
"
vontonberry wrote:
Thanks Enki for the guide, I'm new to exile and read up on your post and decided to try it for my first character ! Currently level 89 and just playing my way through maps at T11 currently

I had two questions:

1) Could you take a look at my gear and build, I just wanted to know If I was on the right track and what would be the next obvious upgrades? Arc level 21? Corrupted Impulsa for +1 to level skills ?

2) I'm currently dying a lot in maps, would you suggest I try shift my build to more life / resist skill passives and gear?

I'm not anywhere near an expert on this build but I took a look at your gear and you're running 22% fire and 46% lightning resist *total* in your build and ignoring a lot of the life / mana minimums that he recommends on some key items. As fun as I'm sure your damage output is based on what I see I can't imagine you stay alive long enough to use it in a lot of cases sadly.
"
vontonberry wrote:
Thanks Enki for the guide, I'm new to exile and read up on your post and decided to try it for my first character ! Currently level 89 and just playing my way through maps at T11 currently
I had two questions:
1) Could you take a look at my gear and build, I just wanted to know If I was on the right track and what would be the next obvious upgrades? Arc level 21? Corrupted Impulsa for +1 to level skills ?
2) I'm currently dying a lot in maps, would you suggest I try shift my build to more life / resist skill passives and gear?

oh my god
What is your elemental resistances? 19% fire, -3% cold, 43% lightning. That's why you are dying so much. Fix them as soon as possible, you need all 78% with lightning resist higher than others (for the wise oak)
Your mark of the shaper doesn't work, your essence worm is not an elder item
Get rid of the unique belt and mark of the shaper ring, maybe even devoto's devotion and command of the pit gloves. Get as good as possible rares with +HP and elemental resistances on it
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Oct 20, 2018, 12:10:18 AM
Question:

I am dropping Clarity because of Clear Mind.

What is the best gem to replace Clarity for follow set up:

CWDT (lv7) - Enfeeble (lv7) - Clarity (to be replace by something better)

Thanks in advance.
"
ChickyWaWa wrote:
Question:

I am dropping Clarity because of Clear Mind.

What is the best gem to replace Clarity for follow set up:

CWDT (lv7) - Enfeeble (lv7) - Clarity (to be replace by something better)

Thanks in advance.

tempest shield (lvl10)
"
Enki91 wrote:
This build always chills with Beacon of Ruin and atleast 1 cold damage added to Arc, crits are not required. Mobs can have multiple ailments and also receive multiple ailments in a single hit, as long as all requirements are given. Crown of the Tyrant is pretty interesting, but the loss of 3 sockets will hurt and not sure how big the nearby radius is on this item. Loreweave is a bad idea, you'd actually lose lots of single target damage from shock effect and cast speed, the elemental damage on it barely matches up the "damage if you've shocked recently" and you lose the shock immunity. Properly scaled Inpulsa explosions are also on another level than what Arcs default clearing abilities can provide. As for your last point, that's because you've left on the shock and chill options while that Inquisitor setup won't be able to reliable chill, nor shock for 50% at all.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I see the point Inpulsa is best slot for armour now.

Leveling a new character now. Following your leveling guide (outstanding guide btw!!!). So far it feel more tankier than Templar. Waiting to hit level 70 to swap the gear across.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
hmm pastebin link brings me to a bunch of giberrish thing? do i just not know how to figure that out or links broken?
"
caserne wrote:
hmm pastebin link brings me to a bunch of giberrish thing? do i just not know how to figure that out or links broken?

Download path of building
For instructions look at page 605, post from Morkonan
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Oct 20, 2018, 3:15:52 AM
@Enki91

First of all super nice guide, really well done!

I am a real noob in path of exile and have not played in a very long time, but started to play again and following your guide as exactly as possible (only took one strength +30 node not in the guide I think for some requirement) so far so good and witch is level 83 and mapping is going very smooth so far, but I have really really cheap/trash gear at the moment, saving/farming up for better stuff !

sitting at around 4.4 k life and 78 resists and like 50k tooltip dps when buffed (but feels like a lot more :D)

obviously if I try high tier maps now I would get rekt but have not tried higher than t7-8 maps yet since i've not unlocked them but honestly so far everything has been very easy, easier than I expected atleast !

Any chance you could take a quick look at my witch (arcwitch_invicta is her name, should be visible/public) and say what the top priorities are for me in terms of items and passives/gems to go for next?

Also thanks again for a super awesome guide and build and one last question also, any reason why we go for %ele damage on the left side of tree instead of lightning damage%? since it looks like the lightning damage has higher%? (I mean where celestial punishment and celestial judgement is) would be nice with a explanation here to understand more of the mecahnics and reasoning!

anyway looking forward to get the build going with better gear soon enough and as said some feedback and tips where to go next in terms of priority on gear/gems/jewels would be greatly appreciated, cheers !

Hey,

Okay seems my DMG output is going the good way and Mana issues have been solved by installing that "watcher's eye".
I decided to try and "de-install mana leech" from the "orb of storms".
Replaced with "onslaught support".

Spoiler

I have to say the watcher's eye provides sufficient mana and I ran a map while having "nearly full onslaught uptime".
I just run into a mob and "pop orb of storm first", followed by just arcing them all.

I really recommend trying this!!
It's a good substitute till you get that tombstone shield and -1 endurancecharge jewels.
Against bosses you end up having a hard time getting onslaught this was ofcourse, unless the boss spawns some lesser monsters.

edit, recolord to try culling strike support instead of increased duration
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Oct 20, 2018, 5:36:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info