Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Earthslug wrote:
Is there any formula where you can see where penetrate or spelldmg is more benefiting?
Eg whats better,
15pen and 40spelldmg
0 pen and 90spelldmg
Got to lvl 86now, have to get strength and intel minor nodes first before speccing that outer left elemental triangle on the tree.
Getting ele dmg first elsewhere as a substitute and will respec once I have enough lvls to hit the triangle and skip the lesser intel and str nodes

idk about formula, but you can manually add those stats into your PoB and check what gives you more
15penetration/40 spelldamage should be a lot better tho
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Earthslug Inpulsa explosions can actually be scaled, and this is one of the few builds using it that actually do that. We can reach over 100% of monster life as explosion damage, and with the shocks proliferating to the tankier target inbetween it results in some hefty damage, enough to instantly pop Beyond bosses, Delve rares, map bosses or whatever else is in there.

Okay fair enough, played my first T13 map and had a zana mission inside, upping to T14.

Indeed the inpulsa could have been damn handy in here, didn't know it scales.
Makes total sense now. Tnx
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Hi Enki, I just added a clear mind to my passive tree. Now that I removed clarity, I have an open socket that is linked to CWDT and enfeeble. What could I replace clarity with?
Just found this amulet (Delve SC). I need to craft to add life.

Is it better than my current amulet?

Current Amulet:

Thanks.
"
Killer123 wrote:

Current Amulet:

Thanks.

More damage, a lot less life (mana is effectively life too). I don't think it's any better tbh
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Oct 22, 2018, 9:53:41 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Killer123 wrote:

Current Amulet:

Thanks.

More damage, a lot less life (mana is effectively life too). I don't thin it's any better tbh

I suggest life + cast speed...
"
Earthslug wrote:

I suggest life + cast speed...

you can't craft both on it
This is a question or anyone I guess but I managed to get my hands on a +1 corrupted inpulsa and reading this post it has been said its only worth putting a level 4 empower into your 6l i you have 21 gems and a +1 inpulsa. However now that i am at that point pob shows a huge drop in damage when you attempt to swap empower with any support gem. what am i missing?
So I tried this build and I'm gonna give a review based on only using a 6l chest. And wrath plus 2 low level fire golems. So you know where I stand

Tooltip shows 37k dps.
5% crit rate idk why it's so low.
Max 78% res's besides 57 fire. 7% chaos

4k life
1700 Mana
440 es

So before I get started I really don't like using hypothermia gem it doesn't feel right but I'm using it because it's in the build.

I followed every point you put. Except I'm missing 12% cast speed because I needed Dex/str for gems.

My first test was on a t9 map only thing I had. It was rare with boss buffs and so on.

These are my actual thoughts on the build and are my opinion alone based on what I was currently using and does not reflect a review of the build itself as I wasn't using everything at my disposal.

Very short review.

Pros. It clears everything in a single click of your arc button. Most rare mobs die in that single hit. But always die on the second. Faster you click teleport the faster you clear.

Cons, I can't fight any bosses. The damage isn't there let me rephrase I can fight bosses and win but the arcs single mob attack isn't that great.

Second con, this build is Mana hungry af only when fighting single mobs with massive health.

Keep in mind you can't use any aura like clarity because of your essence worm ring. I'd suggest seriously getting Mana leech for spells.

I finished t9 map in a few minutes found a t10 map 20%q rare enchant with insane boss buffs on it. Got to the boss clearing entire map in under 3 minutes. I kept running out of Mana at the boss. Died twice because of no Mana and I suck at dodging. He eventually died even though he was hard af

I can see this clearing mobs of any difficulty in any map tier. But the bosses will be based on your dodging and having Mana.

Keep in mind it does have the damage just the Dodge/Mana was my only issue and I wasn't using every gem at my disposal

All in all I'd rate this build as the second best build I've ever used and the best witch build.

My rating is based on how simple it is to read the guide and transfer over into buying the gear and how it actually performs.

Most guides are fake and do not reflect what the OP actually uses.

I will continue to use this build and make it better.

P.s I spent about 30-40 exalts on this build.
Dude did you actually read the entire build?

Hypotermia kicks in after getting that beacon of ruin node on the ascendancy tree AND you have to do at least 1 cold dmg with spells.

Mana leech is gained by that watchers's eye with wrath affix.

5% crit chance is normal with controlled destruction but combined with insane cast speed and elemental overload node on the tree, we benefit from it.
Last edited by Earthslug on Oct 22, 2018, 1:12:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info