Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Nishrek wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
@Nishrek

well, the watchers eye with mana leech gives the most consistent, reliable mana leech.

However, looking at your character ( if you play the level 88 elementalist ) i´d first try to get 5 or better 6 linked arc first,
for example via tabula before even thinking of a watchers eye.

Thanks for the answer :)
I will not have much free time in nearest weeks, so I may as well wait till the end of the league and rollover.
I have 6L Inpulsa somewhere in my Standard stash. So I consider buying a Watcher's in the Incursion because they are much cheaper there :)

Ah okay :)

If you plan to continue this character on standard and the watcher´s eye is cheaper here, do it of course, its really nice quality of life imo.

For me that was the point when the character really started to be fun, before it felt clunky ( never used the helmet you have though ... ), i pushed it to 93 in the race, which for my personal standard is highest so far since i started on PoE with prophecy league :)
I finally 6 linked my Inpulsa's and it feels so good. Now to focus on flasks and other gear and going to see how much I can push my character before the league ends. Thank you so much Enki for this guide.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@bex_HB

Replace Added Lightning Damage instead for now. Next patch will come with a reworked Arc gem setup, since it's already close to said patch I don't plan to implement any bigger changes like that to the guide right now.

I got a empower level 4 new as last upgrade.

I really wonder if this makes any sense.

Using empower instead of effiacy gem -> under 1k more dmg ( hideout, screen-dps )
Using empower instead of added lightning damage gem -> 2k less dmg ( hideout, screen-dps )

Maybe i miss something, but what is the point of using empower level 4 ( 6ex, not that cheap ^^ )?

Vaal arc gets boosted to 24, but none of the other gems of course does get benefits ^^

Thank you :)
@Nishrek

Leech has a cap of 20%, with 2% being leeched per leech instance. More damage only helps reaching that up to a certain point, and we reach that point pretty quick even without any of the highend corruptions or gear thanks to Arcs high base damage. Only way to increase our leech per second would be investing into maximum leech rate and inc leech per second, but both of those modifiers are mostly gated behind attack leech clusters.

As bex_HB wrote, Watcher's Eye leech is the most reliable, MotC is mostly for SSF players.

You should get at minimum 60% block and 100% of block added as spellblock to make Rathpith worth it, otherwise Ahn's is just straight up better. We don't gain as much from jewel sockets as a crit build or multi-element abyss jewel build would, so it's worth to use 2x Fragility. See it as an investment similar to treshold jewels.

I've tested the planned 3.4 setup for a few weeks now, the rest will be decided at patch notes.

@PicsRweapZ

I guess it'll be way above what i'm ready to invest into this build, but thanks for the offer.

@avalonmabi

Congrats!

@bex_HB

I've probably fucked up somewhere, good news is that you can sell the Empower again and be 6ex richer. Gonna have to revisit Empower again before next patch.
twitch.tv/enki91
Yeah, i think the empower is likely not that nice update in the current setup ( at least for this price ).

Maybe i sell it again, yes, although i do not play standard currently, so there is in the end of the league / race not so much usage left for the 6 ex keeping it for later.

Well, maybe i find some nice other upgrade on the gear, although with 50k dmg, 6k life and 2k mana its already quite good, any further upgrade is quite expensive ^^
wait so no empower?? i have a 21/20 efficacy, should i just use it?

also think i could do uber elder with what i got? i have the set up you recommended.

I'm struggling with upgrades at the moment. trying to craft some shaped gloves. could sell my empower and buy a better sceptre? cast speed on my amulet?

pretty sure im gonna play this build again next league so help would be much appreciated.

Awesome build and a very legit guide. well done sir xx
Last edited by AlienFX_ on Aug 22, 2018, 7:50:24 PM
"
AlienFX_ wrote:

also think i could do uber elder with what i got? i have the set up you recommended.

I'm struggling with upgrades at the moment. trying to craft some shaped gloves. could sell my empower and buy a better sceptre? cast speed on my amulet?

pretty sure im gonna play this build again next league so help would be much appreciated.

Yeah, looks like currently Lv4 Empower is only slightly better than Efficacy. Only with a +1 chest it's actually worth using a Lv4 Empower to maximize damage, guess i've accidentally compared all gems with a +1 chest active in PoB. Will update this for next patch.

You could definitely squeeze out some more DPS from your amulet, sceptre will probably be really difficult to upgrade. All in all your setup is pretty good, I wouldn't even bother with new gloves.

Uber Elder should definitely be possible, dunno how familiar you are with the fight so you may blow some sets at first, but once you got all the mechanics down it'll work. I've done 10 kills in SSF now with similar damage and only ever had problems in a single run, where I was way too tired to do this kind of content. That said, couldn't do it below 2 deaths yet.

€: Done 13 kills now, last one was deathless. Wish I would've recorded that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 23, 2018, 5:12:21 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
AlienFX_ wrote:

Yeah, looks like currently Lv4 Empower is only slightly better than Efficacy. Only with a +1 chest it's actually worth using a Lv4 Empower to maximize damage, guess i've accidentally compared all gems with a +1 chest active in PoB. Will update this for next patch.

You could definitely squeeze out some more DPS from your amulet, sceptre will probably be really difficult to upgrade. All in all your setup is pretty good, I wouldn't even bother with new gloves.

Uber Elder should definitely be possible, dunno how familiar you are with the fight so you may blow some sets at first, but once you got all the mechanics down it'll work. I've done 10 kills in SSF now with similar damage and only ever had problems in a single run, where I was way too tired to do this kind of content. That said, couldn't do it below 2 deaths yet.

€: Done 13 kills now, last one was deathless. Wish I would've recorded that.

I beat him :) i ripped one shaper set but it was my bad cause i didn't know those tentacle fellas left decay on the ground and the arena was a mess. 2nd set i used 2 portals but the arena was pretty clean :) never killed shaper or elder before this, never even tried, so was my 1st time attempting everything. shaper was deathless :D

Anyway, just shows how good the guide is. cheers for all the time and effort you've put in to it, appreciate my dude
OK, this was probably asked and answered already somewhere earlier in this thread but I'm not up to go through all the 522 pages just yet so here it goes: wouldn't it make sense to use Hypothermia as 6th link? Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand Elementalist gets guaranteed chills as long as there's even 1 cold damage applied - and Hypothermia offers a lot of damage against chilled enemies. Am I missing something?
@AlienFX_
Awesome, congrats on the kill!

@ToriVega
This is actually planned for next patch. I was a bit hesitant due to the ailment avoidance mapmod, but found a way to mostly overcome this where it matters.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info