Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Sorry if this was asked earlier but I am not gonna go through possibly 20+ pages to find it. Does anyone know if this build will still be a good build for the up coming 3.4 Delve League?
"
DoomCarpace wrote:
Sorry if this was asked earlier but I am not gonna go through possibly 20+ pages to find it. Does anyone know if this build will still be a good build for the up coming 3.4 Delve League?

You get a definite answer once GGG has released Delve patch notes which is _not_ yet the case.
Hello There!
I am kinda new to the game, and really liked your guide, I was following the leveling guide very carefully but I couldn't really know when to add the rest of the skill gems,after act 6 there is nothing about them, can you help me with that ?
Thank you for your effort writing this amazing guide!
Last edited by SeifKing on Aug 25, 2018, 3:56:39 AM
"
ToriVega wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand Elementalist gets guaranteed chills as long as there's even 1 cold damage applied - and Hypothermia offers a lot of damage against chilled enemies. Am I missing something?

Some people have simillar idea using Three Dragons (free Freeze)+Inpulsa (free Shock from ascendancy for explsions).
IIRC it was even mentioned here
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Aug 25, 2018, 6:54:05 AM
First off, thank you for ur hard work and sharing this build. This may be my favorite build to date. Just a quick question tho, if anyone could chime in. I'd love some input on which direction I should be heading in regards to gems. (I realize I have a ways to go w/ gem quality and gear.)

With Mana Leech supporting Orb of Storms, should I be looking to replace Siphoning Trap? If so, what with?

Also, I find I never use Flame Dash. Suggestions on a replacement that I may be missing to compliment the build?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, and again, thanks for sharing the build.

(Suggestions from anyone w/ experience with the build or just in general welcome, doesn't need to be OP, but would welcome that input as well. =)
@DoomCarpace
Should work well, i've intentionally went for a balanced approach and left out all the broken stuff to avoid this build getting gutted by nerfs. However, as bex_HB said nothing definitive can be said until patch notes are released.

@SeifKing
Once you finish the story and gear up for maps. Before that point you will likely change gear very often, and it's not worth linking/chroming every single piece of temporary gear.

@aggrophobik
Just go with the secondary CwDt setup in place of Siphoning Trap, that will add a little bit of additional defense. Flame Dash is one of those skills that even if you barely use it, you really don't want to miss when you're in a situation where you could need it. Only replacement I could think of would be Blood Rage to get some more speed during mapping, but you gotta have to play around the constant life loss.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, its viable this build with a Hierophant powered by Indigon helmet?

Thanks
Last edited by 3nz0 on Aug 26, 2018, 7:55:05 AM
"
3nz0 wrote:
Hi, its viable this build with a Hierophant powered by Indigon helmet?

Thanks

It would somewhat work, but would take so many changes to actually make use of Indigon that it will turn into a completely different build. And it may not even be worth it, the damage gain will be negated by losing guaranteed high shocks on bosses and all other defensive buffs Elementalist provides.

There should however be some Indigon Totem Hierophants to check out on poe.ninja build section.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 26, 2018, 9:05:13 AM
In the new 3.4 update, do you take into account that people won't somewhat reliably be able to get Vaal Arc lvl 21/20%?

I never got that in the current league either and the build worked just fine, but it's mighty expensive if you don't happen to luck out yourself. And at least for what we know currently, it will probably not be possible to get in 3.4.

Intrigued to see your new levelling guide for the tree, because it was a bit tricky to meet various attribute requirements. I had the same issue with a self-made build I've played recently, and I resorted to picking some temporary nodes. We get plenty of respec points anyway. Perhaps you don't want to go that way in such a popular guide (for consistency reasons), but it's something to keep in mind anyway.
"
In the new 3.4 update, do you take into account that people won't somewhat reliably be able to get Vaal Arc lvl 21/20%?

Keep in mind how many gems dropped in the Vaal side areas. That was a game change and not linked to the Incursions themselves. I don't expect Vaal gems will be an issue, so it shouldn't be a real issue.

edit: ahh you said 21/20. That will definitely be more difficult without the gem room in temple. The price will certainly be higher for it too, though without 4/3 Empower in the 6L, I think that offset the cost somewhat.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
Last edited by jackieh917 on Aug 26, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info