Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
broconno7 wrote:
Enki, what is your sheet dps for this build? I am lvl 80 with a 6L and its only 13k.. seems a bit low even though i haver not probelm doing tier 10 maps

Arc scales well, yes.

I do not know the numbers for enki, but - just as an idea for you - my character now has 50k "sheet dps" for arc at level 92 with quite good gear ( not highend though ) like level 21 vaal arc, 6l inpulsa, all gems max level, some speel damage on jewels and amulett and uber lab done.

This works well for all i did so far, including all tier 15 maps ( just some bosses are bit tricky )
Did not try absolute endgame content so far.
Last edited by bex_HB on Aug 19, 2018, 7:07:34 AM
Thanks Nhmrath for the help! I really appreciate it.
"
Nhmrath wrote:

Example: we do need 11 maps to run the temple, right? If you have couple of t12 maps should be fine, so you could do a mix run of let's say 4xt9 maps, 3xt10maps, 1xt11 map and 3xt12maps. If Ur lucky the temple will drop maps like crazy but be sure to build up maproom, guard house (increasing monster packs) etc. I did got my first maps here.

I don't know, but it sounds like these are Incursion League mechanics? Unfortunately I'm playing Standard League so don't have them available to me.
"
Nhmrath wrote:

On sustain maps be sure to get at least 70% quantity and 23% monster pack on maps, if u have chaos orbs left get beyond or invasion on it and as well an atziri fragment which should give another +5% quantity.
Invasion and Beyond will give you 20% quantity.

Thanks for the tip! Sounds like I should be more willing to spend Chaos orbs.
Last edited by Delnai on Aug 19, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Enki, thanks so much for the guide. It's the first one I've used, and has really spoiled me on the other guides I've since tried. I used it for the Incursion beginning, and then went on to some other builds when my guy started dying a lot. Having no wish to go through the entire guide again yet, I am asking, do you have solutions for the lack of good single target damage in the build now? I found that was my main problem. I just couldn't bring down the bosses fast enough, and they would gank me.

If there's a good single target dps in there now, I'll probably re-use the guide for the Delve league.
Hey is it possible to get a path of building with your items equipped or what is already posted? Interested in your dps, life/mana gain on hit/leech. Thnx
"
broconno7 wrote:
Hey is it possible to get a path of building with your items equipped or what is already posted? Interested in your dps, life/mana gain on hit/leech. Thnx

Enki has posted a Path of Building link in the passive tree section. As well, you can import characters from peoples profiles using the import/export option of Path of Building if they have not set their characters to private (Enki's are public).

_Anpanman_ is his character that he ran to 100 in SSF Incursion.
_Whaitiri_ is his level 100 character of the build in Standard.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
Last edited by Dspayre on Aug 19, 2018, 11:42:04 PM
MY FEEDBACK:

Challenge 37
Level: 96
Life: 5057 / Shield: 551 / Mana: 2151
Atlas: 145/158

TY for this build :)
Last edited by Clarau on Aug 20, 2018, 4:14:34 AM
Hello. I'm a new player to PoE and my biggest thanks to Enki and his notes for helping to understand this game. I made my first character by this build and so far it's awesome :) However, I have one question towards gem setup:
While leveling I used your guide and I quote: Get Enfeeble in Act 3 and add it to CwDt (keep CwDt Lv2 and Enfeeble Lv6!)
At the "gem setup" section it says: Keep CwDt at Lv1, Immortal Call at Lv3 and Enfeeble at Lv5 for consistent procs!

So which one is true? :)
"
Men0lis wrote:
Hello. I'm a new player to PoE and my biggest thanks to Enki and his notes for helping to understand this game. I made my first character by this build and so far it's awesome :) However, I have one question towards gem setup:
While leveling I used your guide and I quote: Get Enfeeble in Act 3 and add it to CwDt (keep CwDt Lv2 and Enfeeble Lv6!)
At the "gem setup" section it says: Keep CwDt at Lv1, Immortal Call at Lv3 and Enfeeble at Lv5 for consistent procs!

So which one is true? :)

Well, lets learn it on your own:

-> keep cwdt gem low so that it is triggered immediately with low damage take ( = use 1 or 2 as max level for this )
-> check the max level supported by this level 1 / 2 cwdt ( usually max level 42 )
-> this max level 42 is the requirement level that your triggered gems can maximal have to be triggered by the cwdt 1 / 2
( for immortal call this means level 3 i think, just check the requirement when leveling this gem ! )
-> this applies to enfeeble as well, only that enfeeble reaches level 42 later compared to IC
Last edited by bex_HB on Aug 20, 2018, 5:29:02 AM
So, I searched the first post and couldnt find it and skimmed through a few pages, but there are a LOT to go through so its likely I missed it, but I have two questions (and I am still rather new, 3rd character I have played, so I may not be as smart as others, also I play a self forced SSF - I.E. I will sell stuff I find, but typically don't trade for gear for myself)

- How does this generate endurance charges for use with Immortal call? is this specifically from gear? it's likely I am missing something here

- Why are we dumping herald of thunder when we spec into mind over matter? are we concerned about the extra mana that gets locked down?

those are the two questions that I couldn't answer myself (either because I don't understand the game mechanics behind the choices, or I might just be missing a glaring step/explanation)

P.S. playing in the incursion FB event
"
DeviIstar wrote:
So, I searched the first post and couldnt find it and skimmed through a few pages, but there are a LOT to go through so its likely I missed it, but I have two questions (and I am still rather new, 3rd character I have played, so I may not be as smart as others, also I play a self forced SSF - I.E. I will sell stuff I find, but typically don't trade for gear for myself)

- How does this generate endurance charges for use with Immortal call? is this specifically from gear? it's likely I am missing something here

- Why are we dumping herald of thunder when we spec into mind over matter? are we concerned about the extra mana that gets locked down?

those are the two questions that I couldn't answer myself (either because I don't understand the game mechanics behind the choices, or I might just be missing a glaring step/explanation)

P.S. playing in the incursion FB event

Hi
We don't need endurance charges for immortal call as we linked it to cast when damage taken, means you receive the damage and voila immortal call will be activated.

2nd the gain from herald of thunder isn't important in endgame and remember it reserves 25% of mana, especially taking it together with wrath in essence worm our reserve is way too high. One thing with might over matter see it as extra hit points the lesser you have the quicker u die. So please drop it when you switch to mom. Enjoy the build.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info