Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@culpahble86: Uber Lab should be fine, but it's probably not as reliable for fullkey farming on any buff combination as a dedicated uber lab farmer build would be.

@Nargoron: Since you're in Standard, i'd recommend get a legacy Rumi's and use 1-2x Reckless Defense or a shaped shield with spellblock conversion to nearly cap both block chances.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Nargoron wrote:
Thanks for your response!
https://www.imgup.cz/image/Lo4o
this is copied from PoB tool. Maybe it could help u analyze.

I have similar HP but with 2.1k mana unreserved and I rarely ever die as whenever I take a huge hit it just takes it from mana.

Which means your MP is probably your problem.

I also tried to get some evasion by going with hybrid ES/EV gear so with Orb of Storm + Blind gem it really does help a lot especially on boss fight.
IGN: Éclairepewpew
Last edited by alexchaos on Mar 6, 2018, 9:00:16 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@culpahble86: Uber Lab should be fine, but it's probably not as reliable for fullkey farming on any buff combination as a dedicated uber lab farmer build would be.

@Nargoron: Since you're in Standard, i'd recommend get a legacy Rumi's and use 1-2x Reckless Defense or a shaped shield with spellblock conversion to nearly cap both block chances.

Legacy Rumi's is rly nice flask but i don't know which flask should i remove to make space for it :/
I can see only possibility to replace Basalt flask, but then i have to change mod of some flask for bleed removal.

Shaped shield with spellblock - would be nice as well. But i need a lot of luck to get one with right stats for me. Reckless Defense seems to be more realistic option. I can try to run two and we will see.

"
alexchaos wrote:
"
Nargoron wrote:

I have similar HP but with 2.1k mana unreserved and I rarely ever die as whenever I take a huge hit it just takes it from mana.

I also tried to get some evasion by going with hybrid ES/EV gear so with Orb of Storm + Blind gem it really does help a lot especially on boss fight.

I am not sure if 1500 is not enough? I can try to switch off Herald of Thunder for Boss fights.
Blind gem help a lot especially on boss fight - I have to try to get some information what is blinding chance against bosses. IF it's really that helpful then i can move golem to shield instead of portal and add blind to Orb.

Then another idea came to my mind:
Sacrifice 5 points to reach 1 additional curse - and then use Enfeeble with Warlord's Mark. Enfeeble damage mitigation could be helpful as well. But its 5 points and i have no idea where to get them.

And i would like to say thanks guys. You are awesome. I really appreciate your help.
BR
Narg
"
Nargoron wrote:

"
alexchaos wrote:
"
Nargoron wrote:

I am not sure if 1500 is not enough? I can try to switch off Herald of Thunder for Boss fights.
Blind gem help a lot especially on boss fight - I have to try to get some information what is blinding chance against bosses. IF it's really that helpful then i can move golem to shield instead of portal and add blind to Orb.

Then another idea came to my mind:
Sacrifice 5 points to reach 1 additional curse - and then use Enfeeble with Warlord's Mark. Enfeeble damage mitigation could be helpful as well. But its 5 points and i have no idea where to get them.

And i would like to say thanks guys. You are awesome. I really appreciate your help.
BR
Narg

I'll put my gear down here, while I'm not the same build as you since I went Elementalist, it should be pretty similar.

Spoiler
IGN: Éclairepewpew
Last edited by alexchaos on Mar 7, 2018, 5:15:01 AM
@Nargoron: Alright i've checked your setup again now that i'm not tired anymore, there's a few things i'd recommend you to change:

First one is remove Herald of Thunder. We only really use that for the 25% Lightning Pen from Mastermind of Discord, as Inquisitor you don't benefit enough to justify the reservation cost. This alone will free up roughly 900 Mana and allows you to use a higher level Clarity while still having a large MoM-pool.
Without any further changes a Lv20 Clarity would already give you 16 additional mana per sec, even more if you go for the 8% mana/10% mana regen nodes in witch start area, or just get that 20% mana regen and 5% life/mana node at templar start.

Next one is get a legacy Rumis and replace your Quicksilver with it, don't really need that one with Shield Charge. A 35% Block roll is enough to cap your block chance, a higher roll would allow you to use a shaped shield with lower block chance and spellblock conversion instead.

Last one is your flask setup, which can need some crafting. Try to roll the Basalt for Chemists of Staunching to have two uses instead of one in bossfights, and try to roll Experimenter's of Heat on your Diamond. Freeze immunity is better on a utility flask instead of the life flask, since the latter will stop giving you freeze immunity once you're at full life. Grounding is also not needed since you don't suffer any extra damage taken penalty from shock with Inpulsa's.

This all should substantially improve your setup, let me know if there's still any issues after these changes.

Edit: Also just noticed a small fix in your passive tree, go through Assassination instead of Elemental Focus in shadow area.

About that dual curse idea, i'm not sure if it's worth it since bosses have 60% less curse effect. The gain from a low lvl Enfeeble on CwDt with that reduced effect is probably not enough to make up for the survivability or damage loss to get those nodes.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 7, 2018, 8:51:31 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Nargoron:
First one is remove Herald of Thunder. We only really use that for the 25% Lightning Pen from Mastermind of Discord, as Inquisitor you don't benefit enough to justify the reservation cost. This alone will free up roughly 900 Mana and allows you to use a higher level Clarity while still having a large MoM-pool.
Without any further changes a Lv20 Clarity would already give you 16 additional mana per sec, even more if you go for the 8% mana/10% mana regen nodes in witch start area, or just get that 20% mana regen and 5% life/mana node at templar start.

What is desired mana regeneration? With Wrath/leech from jewel... and leech from Warlord's mark
"
Enki91 wrote:

Next one is get a legacy Rumis and replace your Quicksilver with it, don't really need that one with Shield Charge. A 35% Block roll is enough to cap your block chance, a higher roll would allow you to use a shaped shield with lower block chance and spellblock conversion instead.

I bought +30%, its not 35% but this are out of my budget right now... i can upgrade it later on.
And i bought pretty cheap shield with 30% block conversion to spells. It's not the best, but reasonable for the price with nice critchance roll.

"
Enki91 wrote:

Last one is your flask setup, which can need some crafting. Try to roll the Basalt for Chemists of Staunching to have two uses instead of one in bossfights, and try to roll Experimenter's of Heat on your Diamond. Freeze immunity is better on a utility flask instead of the life flask, since the latter will stop giving you freeze immunity once you're at full life. Grounding is also not needed since you don't suffer any extra damage taken penalty from shock with Inpulsa's.

Thanks for input, ill change it according your advice.

"
Enki91 wrote:

Edit: Also just noticed a small fix in your passive tree, go through Assassination instead of Elemental Focus in shadow area.

No idea how this happened. Some error. Thanks for correction
"
Enki91 wrote:

About that dual curse idea, i'm not sure if it's worth it since bosses have 60% less curse effect. The gain from a low lvl Enfeeble on CwDt with that reduced effect is probably not enough to make up for the survivability or damage loss to get those nodes.

I missed the information that bosses are affected only with 0,6 of curses. Yea then it makes probably no sence.

I'll try to improve my current skill tree and check some simulation using PoB. Maybe i'll find out some better combination.

Thanks for advices
Hello,

I'm new to this game and i have a little question for you all guys.

Why do we go for :
-some force nodes
-%max vitality
-and amrour stuff
When we have a ton of intel and could build toward energy shield ?

Do you get more effective hp through the 1st setup or there is an other reason ?

Ty all :)
Great Guide, Im using it as a base for my Lightning Tendrils build.Im a bit unsure about Elemental overload since im getting 4 Power Charges from Storm Barrier. So would it still be worth using? im terrible at maths have mercy with me
Thanks for the guide Enki, it is really great.

I have to say however, that playing this build is a lot less fun since you switched out Ball Lightning. Is there any other projectile spell skill that would work instead, without reworking the skill tree?
"
KingReñgoII wrote:
Great Guide, Im using it as a base for my Lightning Tendrils build.Im a bit unsure about Elemental overload since im getting 4 Power Charges from Storm Barrier. So would it still be worth using? im terrible at maths have mercy with me

I might be able to help you out. Lightning Tendrils is my favorite skill in the game I have made a few different LT builds in last couple of leagues.

Personally I found that Storm Barrier was a trap it looks good on paper but in practice not worth running unless you really have no other way to get power charges. Running it in your lightning Tendrils links gimps your damage output so much just about any other support gem which gives you damage is a better choice. I know it sounds weird but more damage trumps the defense you get from barrier.

More damage = you kill boss faster and you leech life at a larger rate which you are more likely to survive then storm barrier.

I think building around crit gives you a higher damage ceiling which allows you to push build further into endgame. At the start of league Crit gear (i.e gear with Crit multiplier scaling) is more expensive but wait long enough into league not an issue.

You need a lot better items to get same damage output from ele overload build as you would from a crit build. This means if you want to push into end game content with ele overload it is going to cost a lot. I think you need Carcass jack for damage from EO version to start to feel nice and you really want nice ele damage rings as well which are not cheap.

I am thinking about making a LT build this league using Spark for map clear (If I read the patch notes correctly Volley support now works with Nova you get from spark threshold jewel - which should be juicy for map clear) and running lightning tendrils for single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info