Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Akkuron wrote:
"
HellBoundno wrote:
This new ring must be BIS for this build?

You'd have to either give up on Wrath/Essence Worm or the 79% extra spell damage though.

Not if you're able to chance an Elder Unset Ring xD
Where do you guys get your dextirity? I'm kinda struggling with it since faster attacks and Inpulsa needs over 100. I took a 30dext node in the tree and have a few pieces where I crafted dext on it but looking at this guide there's no dext at all on gear and in passive tree only 1 +10 dext.
IGN: Éclairepewpew
"
alexchaos wrote:
Where do you guys get your dextirity? I'm kinda struggling with it since faster attacks and Inpulsa needs over 100. I took a 30dext node in the tree and have a few pieces where I crafted dext on it but looking at this guide there's no dext at all on gear and in passive tree only 1 +10 dext.

Hi,
For example i have 50 dexterity on gloves and 37 on ring....
If dexterity from your gear is not enough, you can still use Jewels with + dexterity. Or as Enki mentioned in guide, you can use Careful planning viridian jewel.
"
alexchaos wrote:

As the dude before me said, the unique jewel "Careful Planning" is REALLY good for getting that last bit of dex you need for your gear, lightning golem and blind support.

I believe this is the jewel slot i uised last season for the "Careful Planning" jewel, though i could be wrong. :)
Updated the leveling section regarding the gem stuff, to make it more clear.

Mark of the Shaper looks nice, but would require scour/chancing an elder Essence Worm which can get really expensive, not worth it if you only gonna use it for this build.

@raulbsc: Arc - Echo - Light Pen - Added Light/Empower - Innervate - Onslaught

@Nargoron: Choir is decent, check in PoB how much its proc would add. IIRC Kiara's won't remove existing ailments, that and its short duration make it really unreliable.
twitch.tv/enki91
Anyone tried it for mapping in HC with success?
Hey, mate. I was looking for a fun caster build to play this league. I'm not asking for a OP meta build to oneshot shaper, I just want a build to do some mapping, ulabs and earn some currency to make another char for the hard bosses. I was reading the posts (not all, to much pages lol) and people seems to have some problems with the "lack" of single target damage... so, can I do some ulabs, mapping etc with this build? I know this build will be fun (arc+inpulsa's explosions).

Thanks for the guide and the build, and for your time.
Last edited by culpahble86 on Mar 5, 2018, 7:40:36 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Nargoron: Choir is decent, check in PoB how much its proc would add. IIRC Kiara's won't remove existing ailments, that and its short duration make it really unreliable.

Hi Enki,
thanks for response. I bought Choir and is really good for me. Give me more mana, +9% crit on Storm Call and huge dps boost. I don't know PoB and i have to investigate it and check procs and so on on teory level a little bit to understand all mechanics more.

Kiara's flask, what's a pity. But i expected that it works this way, otherwise it would be overpowered :).

Right now my dps is rly good. My clearing speed is way better then it used to be with witch on 3.1 version. The shield slam is cool and fast, my arc dps is much higher.
There is still room for improvement because my skill gems are low (especially Storm call setup).

But I'am dieing a lot. Even on low level maps against bosses. I really miss block from Bone offering.
I'am using Inquisitor.

What about rest of you guys on your witches? Do you have this problem as well?

I would like to use shield more but in my opinion reachable shields skill points are weak and not worth it to use them. But just pure life/MoM seems to be not enough.

Currently i have 28% block chance and +3% tempest shield. If i will use again Lahzar stone i'll get 15% spell block chance, that is not enough to lose dps boost (and higher leech) from Choir.

My life pool is 5100 and 1500 mana.
I'am using Watcher's Eye with wrath mana leech and as Berek's grip ring for life leech. Then leech from Warlord's Mark triggered by Cast when damage taken and last but not least life/mana leech from Vinktar flask.

Points I'am aware of are:
1) Upgrade my Patheon
2) Get two last point in Ascendence
3) Leveled up my gems to 20. Higher damage = better leech

Thanks for response
BR
Narg
Last edited by Nargoron on Mar 6, 2018, 6:48:11 AM
"
Nargoron wrote:

My life pool is 5100 and 1500 mana.

Im nop expert by any means, and could potentially be wrong here, but i think this is your problem.

I remember seeing in the guide that for Mind over Matter you want your unreserved mana pool to be at around 40% of your total hp pool, so for 5k hp you would want 2k unreserved mana.

Also, I cant actually find your character ion your profile.

EDIT: Im an idiot, just seen you are using inquisitor. Give me a sec, ill see if i can see anything.

EDIT 2: What's your mana regeneration rate? AFAIK having a healthy mana regeneration rate is vital for survivability with a MoM build :)
Last edited by KevMaaanPOE on Mar 6, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
Thanks for your response!
https://www.imgup.cz/image/Lo4o
this is copied from PoB tool. Maybe it could help u analyze.
Last edited by Nargoron on Mar 6, 2018, 1:19:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info