Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I think I prefer the golems to have more life and be self-cast.
"
maykay wrote:

I've noticed they only ever die for me in tougher bossfights, where we preferably don't want to manually respawn them all the time. It's still in an experimental phase, maybe going to tweak the levels a bit depending on feedback.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
maykay wrote:

I've noticed they only ever die for me in tougher bossfights, where we preferably don't want to manually respawn them all the time. It's still in an experimental phase, maybe going to tweak the levels a bit depending on feedback.

That's a good point, they probably only die in my boss fights as well. I'll give it a go and see what happens.
One downside I can already think of is that one might spend a large portion of a map without any golems, if one manages to avoid damage for a while.
Last edited by maykay on Dec 6, 2016, 5:32:50 PM
"
Sandcastle wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Sandcastle wrote:
I'm at level 57 at the moment, just about to go in to merci - my firestorm is feeling a bit lackluster and my physical reduction is at 5%, any tips? I've followed the guide exactly but it kinda stops with the info around here.

If you need general advice in leveling, i used arc 4Link + Flame totem 4 link (for bosses or rare packs) :) Shouldnt be hard, look for +life armour pieces and you can ignore that 5% dmg reduction, we are not tanks and its not going somewhere higher..

What 4links did you use?

Thats really depen on you. For arc i used Arc + Spell echo + Faster casting + Lightning penetration (until you get spell echo you can use added lightning damage). For extra Flame totem i used Flame totem + faster casting + fire penetration + something else (controlled destruction or any other dmg boosting gem..). On top of that always self cast elemental weakness curse, if you dont kill fast. This helps to reduce resistances for combined dmg (since you do a damage while leveling from flame totem (fire dmg) and from arc (lightning damage)
Last edited by Matematikas on Dec 6, 2016, 8:33:03 PM
Hi!
I am quite new to the game, so I am on a budget.
Which option is better? Use some crappy 6L armor or use Lightning coil with 5L? (That kind future teller lady told me she would add 5L to an item if I ever use a Jeweller's orb.:) I hope it works with unique items.)
If I should rather go with 5L coil, what gem should I leave out?
Thanks in advance!
Btw I really enjoy the build, good job! :)
"
7urbo wrote:
Hi!
I am quite new to the game, so I am on a budget.
Which option is better? Use some crappy 6L armor or use Lightning coil with 5L? (That kind future teller lady told me she would add 5L to an item if I ever use a Jeweller's orb.:) I hope it works with unique items.)
If I should rather go with 5L coil, what gem should I leave out?
Thanks in advance!
Btw I really enjoy the build, good job! :)

I asked Enki the same question a while back, and the answer was: use a 6L rare now, while you try to link your Coil.
Last edited by ggEASYY on Jan 16, 2020, 3:21:26 AM
@7urbo: Thanks! As maykay already wrote, cheap 6L would be the better choice for now.

@ggEASYY: You can get similar amounts of damage, but with additional life on top from jewels.
Sure, at the start you prolly can only afford 2-stat jewels, but even that will be worth it just for the additional life.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 8, 2016, 7:14:24 PM
First wanted to say thank you for the awesome guide! Was doing amazing up until level 71 where I just insta died to a reflect rare monster. Pretty upset about that. How do you avoid this? Especially with something off screen.
Do i have a chance at uber lab with this?

The trials were not even a threat but it seems that my dps is a bit low (27k with golems). Also, any tips on what i am doing wrong? Here's the skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAASzBUIHHgj0DkgPqxEPEZYTNRZvFr8XLxekGGoaOBpsHNwdFB_HIG4i9CSLJKomlScvKU8qCyo4K3gsnC2LNuk6WDrYOw0740GWRKtE-0WdSVFMLUyzUDBTUlVLVa5VxlXWWAdd8l8qYeJkCWTnZlRqQ2wLbRlwUnRVeC985X_GgKSCEIKbhMWFMoV7idOKKIw2jmSPGo9Gj6aQVZD6kyeVLpZ0muCboZu1ogCnCKyYrrO2hrb6vOrAVMBmwzrQ9dQH1abbXtyN323fsOFz42rkIuvu7DjtIO_r8B_w1fem99f60g==?accountName=Tetrahom&characterName=Tetrachan

Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info