Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

There is no freaking 'cheap 6L chest'. Show me if there is one for 15 chaos a little example. ( Then i would say yes it's cheap enough for a 6l chest.)
That tabula is the cheapest one and it's 20 chaos. you can find the other cheapest one for 30 chaos.( if you got the right colors and stuff ofcourse) so.
Last edited by Evalonix on Dec 6, 2016, 3:42:21 AM
"
Evalonix wrote:
There is no freaking 'cheap 6L chest'. Show me if there is one for 15 chaos a little example. ( Then i would say yes it's cheap enough for a 6l chest.)
That tabula is the cheapest one and it's 20 chaos. you can find the other cheapest one for 30 chaos.( if you got the right colors and stuff ofcourse) so.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Emperor_of_Purity
7 cards * 3c each = 21c. Of course its 60 Ilvl, but if dmg matters, its okay too, until u get more currency for bigger upgrades. I think this is better than Tabula, since price are similar, but tabula have no mods.
As per Enki's reply, Arc is an acquired taste. It is not among the most powerful builds and it has survival issues due to its being life-based. Nevertheless I started playing PoE as an Arc Witch 3 years ago and dunno, has grown on me :)

With the latest iteration Decoy/Enfeeble have massively boosted our survivability. Wish I had more life though, 4.6K seems inadequate at times.

Biggest gripe: uberlab trials still pending ergo no Discord yet.
Last edited by NaineNoire on Dec 6, 2016, 5:13:37 AM
"
NaineNoire wrote:
As per Enki's reply, Arc is an acquired taste. It is not among the most powerful builds and it has survival issues due to its being life-based. Nevertheless I started playing PoE as an Arc Witch 3 years ago and dunno, has grown on me :)

With the latest iteration Decoy/Enfeeble have massively boosted our survivability. Wish I had more life though, 4.6K seems inadequate at times.

Biggest gripe: uberlab trials still pending ergo no Discord yet.

Yeah, same here. I played Arc in beta and have wanted to play it again, so when I found this guide, I thought it was time.

Ditto with the uber lab, but the one I'm missing is Mastermind of Discord. I should really get it, but Uber Lab is such a pain to run...
Last edited by maykay on Dec 6, 2016, 11:36:52 AM
I'm at level 57 at the moment, just about to go in to merci - my firestorm is feeling a bit lackluster and my physical reduction is at 5%, any tips? I've followed the guide exactly but it kinda stops with the info around here.
"
Sandcastle wrote:
I'm at level 57 at the moment, just about to go in to merci - my firestorm is feeling a bit lackluster and my physical reduction is at 5%, any tips? I've followed the guide exactly but it kinda stops with the info around here.

If you need general advice in leveling, i used arc 4Link + Flame totem 4 link (for bosses or rare packs) :) Shouldnt be hard, look for +life armour pieces and you can ignore that 5% dmg reduction, we are not tanks and its not going somewhere higher..
I am sorry for asking such a noob question, but could someone explain to me why we need mastermind of discord that badly? I mean we mainly use lightning skill right? So mastermind of discord would only penetrate for fire resistance but we don't use any fire skill or am i wrong here? I don't understand how mastermind of discord works
Last edited by nocticale on Dec 6, 2016, 12:33:27 PM
"
nocticale wrote:
I am sorry for asking such a noob question, but could someone explain to me why we need mastermind of discord that badly? I mean we mainly use lightning skill right? So mastermind of discord would only penetrate for fire resistance but we don't use any fire skill or am i wrong here? I don't understand how mastermind of discord works

We use Flame Dash and Frost Bomb to penetrate lightning and cold resists.
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Sandcastle wrote:

If you need general advice in leveling, i used arc 4Link + Flame totem 4 link (for bosses or rare packs) :) Shouldnt be hard, look for +life armour pieces and you can ignore that 5% dmg reduction, we are not tanks and its not going somewhere higher..

What 4links did you use?
@Xactastic: Grats! I'd recommend to trade it for chaos and get yourself a Call of the Brotherhood, 5L chest and some decent rares. You could also get yourself a 6L chest through Emperor of Purity cards, but won't have much budget for rares left in that case.

I've implemented the reworked leveling section and passive tree progression, and made small changes to ascendancy order and gem setup. I hope this will fix the issues people seem to have right now.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused!
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info