Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

what happened to the video? I was watching it earlier today, now it is gone :(
This is my first league so I want to thank you for the build guide and everything first! So I was kinda tired and bought Anomalous Lightning Warp, sometime at the beginning of the month of May, and noticed it says to get the Phantasmal one. I was wondering if there was a difference between using them?
"
Luciferious17 wrote:
This is my first league so I want to thank you for the build guide and everything first! So I was kinda tired and bought Anomalous Lightning Warp, sometime at the beginning of the month of May, and noticed it says to get the Phantasmal one. I was wondering if there was a difference between using them?

Yeah Phantasmal one gives you "Less Duration" and since it is a movement skill it is much more preferable than, Anomalous' "20% AOE"
"
taisonek wrote:
"
Luciferious17 wrote:

Yeah Phantasmal one gives you "Less Duration" and since it is a movement skill it is much more preferable than, Anomalous' "20% AOE"

Thanks for responding and I gotcha. I thought increased AoE meant it had a further distance it could go.
"
illusiiOnz wrote:
"
Kend3r wrote:
Hello,

thank you for great build! I'm at 1,2m DPS atm and I'm looking for help to improve it, I have 12 divs to invest.

POB link: https://pobb.in/sEiqk9ADEjRa

Hello,
I'm currently at 2.1m. I saw a big jump with +1 socketed gems on inpulsa.

https://pobb.in/4kZ5l9sHAQXw

You didn't config PoB as Op suggested. So it is difficult to compare your PDS to others and make sense of it. Below is mine.

https://pobb.in/f_NgVz5rQ5V9

You need to toggle on some stuff under the configuration tab in PoB. Such as:

Use endurance charge.
Shocked recently.
Have convergence.
Enemy chilled.
Enemy shocked.
Effect of shock=65%
Enemy unnerved.
And finally change the enemy type to Guardian/Pinnacle Boss. This one will decrease your DPS a lot since boss has higher resistance to your damage.
Last edited by zhaobinis1 on May 30, 2023, 10:12:27 PM
Get Vitality as the Caged Brute reward. I didn't get this gem
This is my first time to try to mimmax a build. Can anyone give me some advice what else I can work on for next step? Have approximately 20d to spend.

https://pobb.in/UpkudLOZkIYF
Enki states in the beginning of his build "None of the current Witch ascendancies synergize enough with this build concept." Even though the POB shows that Shaper of Winter and Hypothermia does more DPS, I've always questioned it because we are investing everything into Lightning, then choosing an Ascendancy with cold for just one cold skill gem.

Has anyone tried this build with Shaper of Storms to continue with all Lightning skills? If this could work, what could replace Hypothermia?
"
thebutcher0 wrote:
Enki states in the beginning of his build "None of the current Witch ascendancies synergize enough with this build concept." Even though the POB shows that Shaper of Winter and Hypothermia does more DPS, I've always questioned it because we are investing everything into Lightning, then choosing an Ascendancy with cold for just one cold skill gem.

Has anyone tried this build with Shaper of Storms to continue with all Lightning skills? If this could work, what could replace Hypothermia?

If you really wanted to drop Shaper of Winter, you could replace Hypothermia with a generic damage support. Probably either Cruelty Support or Empower. If your crit chance is high enough, then maybe Controlled Destruction (you'd have to make sure you still have good uptime for elemental overload).

But a big advantage of elementalist is that you can run elemental ailments without needing to do that element's damage. Most of Shaper of Storm's value comes from being able to shock with non-lightning dmg. If you're playing arc, you don't get any value from that.
I have played PoE in 3 seasons and all 3 seasons i played with the Arc Witch. Why? Because your guide is simply the most perfect guide for beginners like me. I tried looking at your profile to see if you got any more guides for any other classes, but unfortunately i couldn't find anything. Even so, thank you for making me like this game, i don't think i would have been able to get into it otherwise :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info