Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How do i get 2 enchants on boots? "This is very important to add Movement Speed + 100% Chance to Avoid being Chilled and not worry about getting chilled any longer." How do i get the avoid chill? and is there any point to getting Commandment of the Tempest on gloves?
"
Myratir wrote:
How do i get 2 enchants on boots? "This is very important to add Movement Speed + 100% Chance to Avoid being Chilled and not worry about getting chilled any longer." How do i get the avoid chill? and is there any point to getting Commandment of the Tempest on gloves?

"Movement Speed + 100% Chance to Avoid being Chilled" is not an enchantment it is a single bench craft that is unlocked through unveiling items you get in syndicate encounters.
Have tried this build for past few weeks: https://pobb.in/sDhPHetS8WZU

But you can't really get much better than that.

It is really neat as a first experience with endgame content, it clears maps really efficiently and is generally cheap and a ton of fun.

However as author wrote it is not suited for Pinnacle bosses.
Last edited by taisonek on May 20, 2023, 12:57:19 PM
When I look at Enki's Path of Building on pobb.in, the rings and other items are neatly displayed with only the necessary mods, and the numbers are also nicely formatted. I think they are probably crafted items, but I have no idea how they were made. Since it's a ring, it can't be crafted using Essences, right? I have a feeling that maybe Harvest crafting was used, but even after researching on my own, I couldn't figure it out. Is there anywhere that explains crafting in a beginner-friendly manner? There is limited information available on crafting in non-English-speaking communities.
Thank you for this guide!

I have 1 question: Why do we get the ascendancy for the cold damage as the last one? Thank yoU!
"
sumotya wrote:
When I look at Enki's Path of Building on pobb.in, the rings and other items are neatly displayed with only the necessary mods, and the numbers are also nicely formatted. I think they are probably crafted items, but I have no idea how they were made. Since it's a ring, it can't be crafted using Essences, right? I have a feeling that maybe Harvest crafting was used, but even after researching on my own, I couldn't figure it out. Is there anywhere that explains crafting in a beginner-friendly manner? There is limited information available on crafting in non-English-speaking communities.

All of the items listed are named "Endgame xxx" instead of with a rare name, so they are created in Path Of Building as example gear and doesn't actually exist in game.

You can craft all of the gear pieces with essences except jewels. I'm unsure of what level of crafting guides there are (and especially in non-English) but you could try experimenting in the https://www.craftofexile.com/en emulator.
However my guess would be that it is cheaper to simply buy the items at this point of the league.
"
HCHB wrote:
"
sumotya wrote:

All of the items listed are named "Endgame xxx" instead of with a rare name, so they are created in Path Of Building as example gear and doesn't actually exist in game.

You can craft all of the gear pieces with essences except jewels. I'm unsure of what level of crafting guides there are (and especially in non-English) but you could try experimenting in the https://www.craftofexile.com/en emulator.
However my guess would be that it is cheaper to simply buy the items at this point of the league.

Thank you for providing the information. I understand that it was a fictional item. I will check if it can be simulated as well. Your information has been very helpful.
Still trying to tweak a little bit here and there, my new addition to the build is a Timeless Jewel, that theoretically grants (15% double damage) but I'm not sure how it is calculated. Also I have noticed that you can let go of a few mana nodes in order to either gain some survivability or damage.

https://pobb.in/ZdfSTzIyks9d

Edit: So I've just learned that double damage is overridden by triple damage in Staff so probably I need to look for some other alternatives
Last edited by taisonek on May 25, 2023, 4:36:22 PM
Having mana issues when spamming lightning warp. Can u guys help?
Get some more mana regeneration nodes/ reduced cost of skills.

Or craft Non-channelling skills have -X to total mana cost.

Consider Passive notable bonus from Life Mastery (Skills Cost Life instead of 30% mana cost)

Other than that you really rarely need to spam Lightning Warp (like pushing a button constantly), because it won't kill Rare monsters. If you want to zoom through the map then consider aforementioned advices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info