Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Lordmuerte wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide and the updates, i was playing enki ark on betrayal league, and for this league i decided to play it again.

I have make some changes that i have been reading here but still i feel like my dps its a bit low in boss combats, also i cant manage to keep my mana up while using righteus fire.

I was thinking to buy a different large cluster with corrosive elements for the increased mana regen from mastermind of discord.
Also im thinking i should get new belt and boots with more mana, but still, ¿is there something that im not doing well? (i need to change my flask)

my char
https://pastebin.com/tCrBjcZi

Thanks for help, this guide is so good and looks like ppl who is playing it are nice and helpful.

Hello lets start with your cluster jewels ..
1.They are T R A S H ... based on my last build checks you should have some idea what to use you need corrosive elements for regen and exposure which means extra damage disorienting display for survival and supercharge or scintillating ideas for more damage as well. your small cluster jewel needs to have 2 small passives not 3 because its a waste of talent... also you are missing the most important medium jewel which gives you unnerve and culling strike make sure to get a medium cluster jewel with wish for death and master of fear ...
2.dont drop mana nodes in favor of HP i dont think its a good idea specially when they also provide mana regen
3. you need awakened gems as soon as possible its time to upgrade i assume you started late so work on them as well huge damage boost.
4. your helmet dont have enchant make sure to get arcane cloak spends additional 15% of your mana
5. BOOTS DONT HAVE 70% MANA REGEN make sure to get that ASAP!
6. try to get a ring with conductivity on hit like this one

7. your flasks are not good either try to get a cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance for trial master makes it much easier.. your mana flask is not good either try one like this... ample basalt flask ? really ? what for ? drop it...

8. your weapon needs more mana try to get one with in influence as well or get a decent one and crusader orb it yourself if you know how to craft.
9. get anomalous arcane surge gem as well provide +0.2% extra regen
10. also try to get a belt with increased mana recovery rate its really good and expensive but worth it

I see you are trying heart of destruction which is good its really good for boss fights but you need to understand that you need a lot more regen you got like 2.9k regen while stationary and you dont apply exposure all the time so you dont have extra 1% of that regen which means you got like 2k at the best and even less while moving ... do these upgrades and it should get a lot easier for you
these upgrades should keep you occupied for now
Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 23, 2021, 1:47:17 PM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Lordmuerte wrote:
Hello, first of all thanks for the guide and the updates, i was playing enki ark on betrayal league, and for this league i decided to play it again.

I have make some changes that i have been reading here but still i feel like my dps its a bit low in boss combats, also i cant manage to keep my mana up while using righteus fire.

I was thinking to buy a different large cluster with corrosive elements for the increased mana regen from mastermind of discord.
Also im thinking i should get new belt and boots with more mana, but still, ¿is there something that im not doing well? (i need to change my flask)

my char
https://pastebin.com/tCrBjcZi

Thanks for help, this guide is so good and looks like ppl who is playing it are nice and helpful.

Hello lets start with your cluster jewels ..
1.They are T R A S H ... based on my last build checks you should have some idea what to use you need corrosive elements for regen and exposure which means extra damage disorienting display for survival and supercharge or scintillating ideas for more damage as well. your small cluster jewel needs to have 2 small passives not 3 because its a waste of talent... also you are missing the most important medium jewel which gives you unnerve and culling strike make sure to get a medium cluster jewel with wish for death and master of fear ...
2.dont drop mana nodes in favor of HP i dont think its a good idea specially when they also provide mana regen
3. you need awakened gems as soon as possible its time to upgrade i assume you started late so work on them as well huge damage boost.
4. your helmet dont have enchant make sure to get arcane cloak spends additional 15% of your mana
5. BOOTS DONT HAVE 70% MANA REGEN make sure to get that ASAP!
6. try to get a ring with conductivity on hit like this one

7. your flasks are not good either try to get a cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance for trial master makes it much easier.. your mana flask is not good either try one like this... ample basalt flask ? really ? what for ? drop it...

8. your weapon needs more mana try to get one with in influence as well or get a decent one and crusader orb it yourself if you know how to craft.
9. get anomalous arcane surge gem as well provide +0.2% extra regen
10. also try to get a belt with increased mana recovery rate its really good and expensive but worth it

I see you are trying heart of destruction which is good its really good for boss fights but you need to understand that you need a lot more regen you got like 2.9k regen while stationary and you dont apply exposure all the time so you dont have extra 1% of that regen which means you got like 2k at the best and even less while moving ... do these upgrades and it should get a lot easier for you
these upgrades should keep you occupied for now
Good luck

Thanks a lot for the very well explained replay.

First of all i already changed the large cluster when i read your reply to other post, i ment it in the original message, same with cinderswallow.

I have now added medium cluster jewel (luckily i roll it with around 150c because it is quite expensive) + curse on hit ring + small cluster with just 2 nodes, in general it feels much better to play.

I cant afford either a ring as good as the one you showd, belt with regen rate or awakened gems, its completely out of my current currency, i have just 100c after the changes i made, but i think im ok for now, i also changed arcane surge to anomalous version.

Another doub i have is, i have seen you setup 1 less golem (lightning golem) and replace it with enhace, should i do that? i this case, what golem should i summon twice?
Also, now i curse with my arc, should i remove all wave of conviction setup? and if this is the case, what should i use instead?

No because im out of currency ill do laberint until i get the enchants, is there a way to do it more efficient or should i just spam laberint until i find it?
BTW why my pob doesnt show the option of "have you crit recently?"

Thanks again for the very well explained answers, you helped me a lot

New pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ucVDWgYc

(i need to roll 1 lightning to fire resistance)
Last edited by Lordmuerte on Jun 24, 2021, 10:44:07 AM
"
Lordmuerte wrote:

Thanks a lot for the very well explained replay.

First of all i already changed the large cluster when i read your reply to other post, i ment it in the original message, same with cinderswallow.

I have now added medium cluster jewel (luckily i roll it with around 150c because it is quite expensive) + curse on hit ring + small cluster with just 2 nodes, in general it feels much better to play.

I cant afford either a ring as good as the one you showd, belt with regen rate or awakened gems, its completely out of my current currency, i have just 100c after the changes i made, but i think im ok for now, i also changed arcane surge to anomalous version.

Another doub i have is, i have seen you setup 1 less golem (lightning golem) and replace it with enhace, should i do that? i this case, what golem should i summon twice?
Also, now i curse with my arc, should i remove all wave of conviction setup? and if this is the case, what should i use instead?

No because im out of currency ill do laberint until i get the enchants, is there a way to do it more efficient or should i just spam laberint until i find it?
BTW why my pob doesnt show the option of "have you crit recently?"

Thanks again for the very well explained answers, you helped me a lot

New pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ucVDWgYc

(i need to roll 1 lightning to fire resistance)

Much much better already good job you dont have to get expensive stuff let me give you an example for the belt
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/E3qbZ8zc5
you can get one without mana and open prefix and enchant the mana your self
you can get twice enchanted which is cheap and gives you two option to enchant in lab
actually i am using 5 golems you can use a jewel called anima stone which allows you to have one more golem
one more thing you got 5% crit thats soooooooooo low you barely trigger your elemental overload i believe you need something around 15% + you can use the ice golem for more crit and you can't drop lightning golem so i would say get one more jewel slot either on cluster jewel or on passive three for 5th golem i think ice golem alone should give you around 10%+ crit ..
you can now drop wave of conviction and conductivity gems..
the only real expensive awakened gem is awakened spell echo rest should be cheep like 1 to 2 ex max try to get them pretty good
I still dont like your flask setup do you really need life flask ? and if you do why instant and bleed setup ? it just removes the bleed doesnt protect you for other bleeds... this is my flask setup might give you some ideas

for opened slot gems i would recommend like blood rage(keep it at lvl one) for frenzy charges 3 frenzy charge for you is like + 1mil dps its pretty good since you need to use it just once or gem setups like this one tbh i believe these alternate versions are good enough to boost up with enhance gem

your ring is good enough for now decent regen mana and life and conductivity aswell tbh that 34+ mana should be more than 12% mana implicit since we got a lot of % base mana should give you same or even more mana at this point so its good. get that regen on boots and you will be good with regen for RF now specially since your hp is lower now. 3.8k regen GJ getting close to that 5-6k sweet spot

i see you are way too worried about chaos resistance ? dont worry about it i got like -48% still nothing can kill me meh maybe sirus at last phase if he gets lucky :D
Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 24, 2021, 1:47:35 PM
Hi all, I'm new

I am using:

Ring Mark of Submision 1 socket with "Curse Enemies with Socketed Hex Curse Gem on Hit" placed gem: Conductivity

Armor 5 linked sockets: Arc-Archmage-SpellEcho-Lightning penetration-add lightning

Glove 4 linked sockets: wave of conviction-hextouch-elements weakness-enfeeble

I set Left button: WoC and Right button: Arc

In theory, when use Arc the monsters will affected by Conductivity + Lightning penetration .
If use Woc first (fight boss) then Arc : the boss will affected by Conductivity + Lightning penetration + Ele weakness + Enfeeble

Am I understand right? Please correcet my gems links if I am wrong.

Thanks
Hello,

I've been following the build for a little bit now and I was wondering if Divergent Archmage Support would work on the body armour links, or if there is a specific reason for using the standard Archmage Support?

Thanks for the guide and helpful insights in the comments so far!
Last edited by Pasenka on Jun 25, 2021, 8:31:27 AM
"
ekxanh298 wrote:
Hi all, I'm new

I am using:

Ring Mark of Submision 1 socket with "Curse Enemies with Socketed Hex Curse Gem on Hit" placed gem: Conductivity

Armor 5 linked sockets: Arc-Archmage-SpellEcho-Lightning penetration-add lightning

Glove 4 linked sockets: wave of conviction-hextouch-elements weakness-enfeeble

I set Left button: WoC and Right button: Arc

In theory, when use Arc the monsters will affected by Conductivity + Lightning penetration .
If use Woc first (fight boss) then Arc : the boss will affected by Conductivity + Lightning penetration + Ele weakness + Enfeeble

Am I understand right? Please correcet my gems links if I am wrong.

Thanks

Hello you can't have multiple curses you can have only one curse applied unless you anoint your neck for extra curse or got an item that does that for you.. if you wanna apply curse on hit get a similar ring like this one

rest is just waste of space you dont really need extra curses for this build
GL
"
Pasenka wrote:
Hello,

I've been following the build for a little bit now and I was wondering if Divergent Archmage Support would work on the body armour links, or if there is a specific reason for using the standard Archmage Support?

Hello "Divergent Supported Skills have (0–20)% reduced Mana Cost" you do damage based on your mana cost so reducing your mana cost of skill will reduce your damage the usual base arch mage is the best for you
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Pasenka wrote:
Hello,

Hello "Divergent Supported Skills have (0–20)% reduced Mana Cost" you do damage based on your mana cost so reducing your mana cost of skill will reduce your damage the usual base arch mage is the best for you

Ahhh, that makes perfect sense. Sorry, I'm still learning haha. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
hello dear players, im not a big player, but i want to ask, what is wrong with my build ? i think maybe i have a little low damage.
Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/YVQFZPJm

Thanks for the answers :)
Mana is the main source for your damage and how you deal with taken damage.

The only mana i've seen on your gear is on the wand (with pretty good 154 mana, but then again it lacks of spell damage and casting speed), Ungil's Harmony unique Amulet and the Amethyst ring.

With your mana multiplier being that high you could easily surpass 7k mana if you add mana to your items resulting in at least +50% damage. Also, your support gems for Arc are still between lvl 12 and 14. You will have to grind more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info