Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hi guys, needing help here.

noticed that from Enki's POB, the golems gems all are at 20/20. but in his initial guide, it never indicate that the golem gems need to be at 20% quality.. so which is the correct 1? his POB or the guide here?

"Non-corrupted Lv20 Gems can be upgraded to Lv1 20% by vendoring them together with a Gemcutters Prism. Do this with all gems that are marked with a *"

"Summon Lightning Golem offers lots of cast speed to make the build feel smooth.
Summon Stone Golem grants a massive amount of life regeneration and occasionally taunts.
Summon Flame Golem gives a good amount of damage.
Summon Chaos Golem provides %-based physical damage reduction."

there is no * marked for these 4 golem gems
Last edited by honeydogdog on Jun 15, 2021, 11:49:51 PM
"
honeydogdog wrote:
hi guys, needing help here.

noticed that from Enki's POB, the golems gems all are at 20/20. but in his initial guide, it never indicate that the golem gems need to be at 20% quality.. so which is the correct 1? his POB or the guide here?

"Non-corrupted Lv20 Gems can be upgraded to Lv1 20% by vendoring them together with a Gemcutters Prism. Do this with all gems that are marked with a *"

"Summon Lightning Golem offers lots of cast speed to make the build feel smooth.
Summon Stone Golem grants a massive amount of life regeneration and occasionally taunts.
Summon Flame Golem gives a good amount of damage.
Summon Chaos Golem provides %-based physical damage reduction."

there is no * marked for these 4 golem gems

Hello quality for normal version of the gems for golems provides more hp and makes them tankier specially if you are not running 5 golems with anima stone its pretty good aswell. keep in mind that while doing trial master your golems die a lot. but if you wanna get the most of it you can go with anomalous summon golems to increase their effects by 20% you can even use enhance support gems to make them even more stronger for example check this set up i have...

check out the gems
enki guide its a starter friendly build its not way of life you can make upgrades trial and error to make it even better
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 16, 2021, 9:43:42 AM
Hi there i've been following this guide since i started this game thank you for the well explained guide
i just have one question i saw your video when you use righteos fire ur HP does'nt go down but when i use it it goes to 1
"
MonxtaTV wrote:
Hi there i've been following this guide since i started this game thank you for the well explained guide
i just have one question i saw your video when you use righteos fire ur HP does'nt go down but when i use it it goes to 1

Righteous fire burns you for 90% of your maximum life per second as fire damage. That damage can be mitigated by fire resistance so it is not as bad as it sounds. This build uses the Agnostic keystone passive skill. While not on full life Agnostic sacrifices 20% of your mana per second to recover that much life. With a high enough mana pool and enough mana regeneration you get enough healing to overcome the damage from Righteous Fire.
Last edited by Exchequer_ on Jun 16, 2021, 10:05:39 PM
POB: https://pastebin.com/9XixaJgW

Hi everyone - What else can I do besides what you see that can improve my dps? It feels very good on survivability but takes a lot of time to kill bosses (talking about A8-A9 Elder/Shaper etc here)

Thanks!
"
Zaugna wrote:
POB: https://pastebin.com/9XixaJgW

Hi everyone - What else can I do besides what you see that can improve my dps? It feels very good on survivability but takes a lot of time to kill bosses (talking about A8-A9 Elder/Shaper etc here)

Thanks!

Hello sorry to hear that
1.First of all you need to learn to play without Bastion of elements and get the heart of destruction for more damage on bosses.(its 4mil dps for me atleast)

2.how do you say you got good survivability while you just got 3k hp and 8k mana ? while dropping some important mana nodes like the one on bottom side of your talent tree... drop flask recovery rate nodes and get those mana nodes and hp nodes you also got one empty cluster jewel slot put another mindfulness or clarity of purpose in there

3. get a better wand or dagger or which ever you prefer 138 mana is just not enough at this point for you.. body armor needs to be divined aswell ... get a ring similar to this one

conductivity on hit is important...

4. your large cluster jewel needs to be changed asap try getting corrosive elements - disorienting display and Supercharge (or maybe Scintillating Idea)on it very important... corrosive elements is important because you need to apply exposure on it 24/7 for extra 1% mana regen multiplier and -25% extra penetration.

5. your belt is not that good either you need life on it. same for gloves you need life. if you wanna use abyss jewel use one with chance to gain phasing on kill pretty useful specially on trial master

6.At this rate i dont see you using healthy mind tbh. your life is waaay too low you need around 10k mana 3.9k mana at this point.
if you are struggling with resistances try to get some small cluster jewels with resistances like +5 to all resistance +9 to fire resistance and mindfulness for example.

7.If you are struggling on trial master which i believe you are try using these two flasks very good for survival make sure cinderswallow flask is avoid stun version ... stun treshhold is based on hp and you get stunned easily

8. start working towards anomalous golems for extra buff effects after getting the ring and exposure cluster jewel you can drop some gems like hex touch conductivity and wave of conviction you can have a setup like this also use ice golem instead of fire golem or use anima stone for extra golem 5% crit is so low man you barely have elemental overload active

as last point after upgrading all of the mentioned above you can have RF active 24/7 and use vaal RF to two shot map bosses and pretty much eat end game bosses aswell (maybe you can have it active right now but its not safe your normal hp regen doesnt work towards it and basically your agnostic draining your mana 24/7)... you can also experiment with chance to deal double damage while focused enchant i am using it pretty good.
My build if you are interested i am playing enki previous league guide.
https://pastebin.com/YmzX1eJ5
i am a walking tank and destroy anything i touch thanks to enki <3

Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 17, 2021, 11:20:49 AM
Thanks a lot let me work on these!
I saw this was answered already so edited it out
Last edited by Zaugna on Jun 17, 2021, 3:43:44 PM
"
MonxtaTV wrote:

is your fire resistance at 75%?
hi guys, do you guys think arcane swiftness is better than mind drinker on the amulet for endgame? the build says so but mind drinker gives quite a lot of mana and mana leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info