Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Daim, i try to find a curse ring for 2 days and there is literally no one loogin
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
Daim, i try to find a curse ring for 2 days and there is literally no one loogin

Hello again
The way i got mine i crafted a ring with 10% increased implicit base then after gotten the right stats made sure in craftofexile to how to get the right curse which was crusader influence then i used my crafting bench to block other possible crafting results then used a crusade orb i had with 30 to 60% chance to get it with curse on hit 20% increased effect or 33% which i got lucky and got the good one you can try it if you wish
Good luck
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
KouboMog wrote:

Hello again
The way i got mine i crafted a ring with 10% increased implicit base then after gotten the right stats made sure in craftofexile to how to get the right curse which was crusader influence then i used my crafting bench to block other possible crafting results then used a crusade orb i had with 30 to 60% chance to get it with curse on hit 20% increased effect or 33% which i got lucky and got the good one you can try it if you wish
Good luck

I see. As I said previously, I never crafted in PoE. And since i started recently, i can't locked any affix for now. Time to grind ;)
Appreciate the help
I jut don't understand how we influence or add the curse on hit on the ring. It's Crusade indeed (i checked) but I don't know how
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Jun 12, 2021, 5:34:19 PM
"
KouboMog wrote:
I see. As I said previously, I never crafted in PoE. And since i started recently, i can't locked any affix for now. Time to grind ;)
Appreciate the help
I jut don't understand how we influence or add the curse on hit on the ring. It's Crusade indeed (i checked) but I don't know how

try it on craftofexile its easy.. it even got a simulator i learned there aswell... by locking i meant like apply a enchant to ring with attack-damage tag which wont allow the crusader exalted orb to add those type of modifiers
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 12, 2021, 5:55:29 PM
Hello, I need some advice with Summon Skitterbots. Instead of using the Wave of Conviction/Hextouch/Conductivity setup I'm trying out skitterbots and Profane Proxy with conductivity.

If I use this setup, I shouldn't take Mastermind of Discord, right? And take Shaper of Storms from the Ascendancy, will this setup work or if I go this way I have to make more changes to the build?
Hola estoy empezando de nuevo y entre a tu hilo para poder armar mi bruja pero no me deja ver nada, no se si la página este fallando o bien se des actualizo tu contenido. Sabes de que forma podría ver todo sobre este hilo
"
Sorenalike wrote:

Hey glad to hear
ok first of all your cluster jewel is straight trash and waste of space and talent points make sure its "8 added passive skills" as well ... need a fast upgrade on that, try to aim for corrosive elements and disorienting display first, if you are struggling on bosses heart of destruction is good damage boost if you prefer survival stay with bastion of elements but its not a big save tbh... you have wasted jewel space at left side get that aswell and add a watcher eye with 10% damage taken from mana before life on it .. its a big upgrade... dont skip mana regen and maximum mana upgrade nodes in talent tree you need all of them you are missing at least 4, two top, one bottom, and one left side of your talent tree... divine your body armor for more mana.. you are missing boot enchant which is really really really important 70% mana regen.. your amulet need divine as well but tbh i would just buy a new one divine not worth it... your ring need curse on hit .. big upgrade something like this try to have life mana and regen on it

get these fixed for now and you will notice how massive your upgrades are
also if you are struggling on trial master as i said multiple times on previous build checks get cinderswallow flask with stun avoidance you will walk over them. looks like you need helm enchant aswell get 15% arcane cloak version on it... dont miss out on nexus gloves its a big upgrade aswell dont worry about 30% mana reduction its like -300
after these upgrades you should be able to sustain RF which is big damage like big big :D
Good luck

First of all thank u for spending time with a begginner like myself. Second i need to ask u something if possible. I am having mana issues when i turn on RF, but only on longer fights, it just goes down too fast. I know i still dont have some items u pointed out to me (belt, gloves, ring) only because they are SO EXPENSIVE, so my question is: Can i replace these with weaker Life, Mana, Mana regen, Resistances versions of it? Or do u have any other suggestions for someone who only has now 100 chaos?
Also because i have Atziri's equipped, pretty much if i make a slip and unequip something with DEX required, i cant no longer equip it(learned it the hard way).

Here is the pastebin with some modifications:
https://pastebin.com/DxBpMUNx

Thanks.

Last edited by lmsoul on Jun 13, 2021, 3:17:06 PM
Hey guys,

I'd apricate if some one can suggest the next upgrade for me, I got about 10ex to spend atm.

almost finished with the atlas , but I'm going to start the "endgame"/ bosses etc. (gonna be a first for me).

was thinking about upgrading to transcendence mind for example but I don't know if it should be a priority, any way, any help is welcome

thx :)
Last edited by nitzanc on Jun 13, 2021, 3:25:59 PM
"
lmsoul wrote:

First of all thank u for spending time with a begginner like myself. Second i need to ask u something if possible. I am having mana issues when i turn on RF, but only on longer fights, it just goes down too fast. I know i still dont have some items u pointed out to me (belt, gloves, ring) only because they are SO EXPENSIVE, so my question is: Can i replace these with weaker Life, Mana, Mana regen, Resistances versions of it? Or do u have any other suggestions for someone who only has now 100 chaos?
Also because i have Atziri's equipped, pretty much if i make a slip and unequip something with DEX required, i cant no longer equip it(learned it the hard way).

Here is the pastebin with some modifications:
https://pastebin.com/DxBpMUNx

Thanks.

100 chaos ? hmm lets see

1. 25c get a https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/E9g5BD0C5 flask for mana recovery when you kill creatures you get mana
2. enchant your boots with 70% mana regen for more regen thats the most important upgrade
3. couple chaos there get one of these cluster jewels and make sure you put mindfulness on it with orb of alternation when you got mindfulness use a regal orb on the jewel
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/LaBQlGGfn
4. 50 to 60 chaos here https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/2npD5pVsk to make sure you apply exposure for 1% mana regen you get from ascendancy ( you already apply it with wave of conviction but if you want applied 24/7 you should get corrosive elements unless you are ok with wave of conviction your current cluster jewel should be ok for now
5. you should have enough oil to apply Mind drinker anoint on your neck (verdant (green) teal teal)

at the end you dont have to use RF AT ALL but if you want it you gotta work for it

Good luck
Last edited by Sorenalike on Jun 13, 2021, 4:22:43 PM
"
nitzanc wrote:
Hey guys,

I'd apricate if some one can suggest the next upgrade for me, I got about 10ex to spend atm.

almost finished with the atlas , but I'm going to start the "endgame"/ bosses etc. (gonna be a first for me).

was thinking about upgrading to transcendence mind for example but I don't know if it should be a priority, any way, any help is welcome

thx :)

Please link your build we dont know what you have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info