Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Anyone been running the passive tree Enki is currently spec'd into? It utilizes acrobatics and phase acrobatics, it sadly sacrifices A LOT of dps, but survivability seems good with 60% spell dodge and 50% attack dodge without quartz flask, with flask you can sit at 70% spell dodge and 60% attack dodge, with Lunaris pantheon you are basically maxed on dodge, damage sucked tho, I did manage to clear a tier 14 60% deli tower although with sextants and scarabs.
Last edited by mara49keh21 on Apr 2, 2021, 9:49:24 PM
"
Rinatine wrote:
New to the game here. This build worked really well to get me to mapping. Great guide, very educational. But I feel like I'm stalling out in terms of survivability. I don't think it's the build, I think it's some game mechanic I don't understand yet. Like, maybe I've missed some key game mechanic, or paasive, or equipment mod that smoothes things out. Was hoping someone could take a look at my build and offer comments.

From T3 on, it seems there are some map bosses already where I'm struggling to avoid death. As for conquerors, I killed Baran easily, but Al Hezmin was a deathtrap, even at the very first encounter. Just spam-died pretty much. Was like the poison would kill me before I could consume a flask.

Some stats: Lvl 85, life is around 3.7k, mana is slightly over 4k, resists are almost capped (cold is the holdout, at 72), with chaos at 0%. Flasks match the recommendations. Have gear that looks close to the guidelines though not high-end by any means, and mana sustain doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment.

I guess I'm trying to figure out where to go from here. I'm fine with a T4/T5 grind as long as I know what I'm pursuing to get to the next level.

I'm a bit newbie myself, but I would try to get a Cloak of Defiance going next. 5-link is going to cost you 1 exalted, but it will probably allow you to pick up Agnostic and give a big boost to mana (which you desperately need, mana = damage and survivability with this build). Personally I went the route of picking up the cheapest Cloak on the market (had like one socket, current cost on the market 7-10 chaos) and try to gamble for a 5-6 socket and then for the links. I got lucky and got a 5-link quite quickly.

In general I would try to get gear with more mana. In particular I feel your wands could use improvement, look for something with 100+ mana and maybe 80% damage modifier. You can play around with the trade links in the guide to get more high-end stuff.

In my opinion chaos resistance isn't as important as having capped elemental resistances and a lot of mana. I would definitely dump chaos res as a stat for now and maybe reconsider at a much later date (or not at all).

Upgrading your skill gems is also a definite consideration. A 21/23 Vaal Arc is about 20-40 chaos on the market right now, and is a big boost to damage.
"
Rinatine wrote:
"
samhoara wrote:
Your characters are not public.

Ugh, sorry about that. Didn't even realize that was a thing. I think I found the setting to expose characters.

You should get a couple of rare wands and have/craft Trigger a socketed spell on one of them.
Also, by looking at the Gear section of the original post, you should look for basic gear and it should be easy since Enki has put out the "minimum requirements" and there's also a handy "upgrade order" section that you should follow once you farm some currency by mapping with the "minimum requirements" gear. The basic items will let you clear T14 without blinking and your survavibility will improve with the cluster jewels.
Don't forget about leveling of course, The Agnostic is a powerful Keystone and getting the points for a Large and a Small cluster jewel will become very important.

And yeah, as it was said before me get a level 21 Vaal Arc. Don't bother with quality since we don't apply Ailments thanks to Elemental Focus Support.

Enjoy the last 10 days or so of the league.

Use it? Sell it?
"
Unavailable

Use it? Sell it?

The crit for spells is nice but thats about it. The life and resists on the boots you have now are way better so I would just sell them.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
So this is my 2nd league and it's been a blast playing this build. I got so much further in it than last league.

I'm looking for my next build for next league and was wondering if you guys could recommend some? I know skills may get nerfed or changed but if anyone has a fun build they would like to share that is viable at league start I would love to research them.

POE Ninja has blade vortex and cyclone as the top two builds this league. Would either of those be a build I should look at as a semi new player?
Can i ask in Act 3 leveling details, you specify to use dual arc. I have equip one arc to shortcut Q and the other arc to shortcut W.

Can i just press both Q and W on keyboard to fire both Arc repeatedly ? Or do i have to switch Q and W all the time to do arc ?

Thanks, noob here.
"
LexWoofWoof wrote:
Can i ask in Act 3 leveling details, you specify to use dual arc. I have equip one arc to shortcut Q and the other arc to shortcut W.

Can i just press both Q and W on keyboard to fire both Arc repeatedly ? Or do i have to switch Q and W all the time to do arc ?

Thanks, noob here.

Hi. You shouldn't have two Arc setups, you should move some support gems around at some point and maybe you misunderstood the write-up:
1) throw away Herald of Thunder and remove Added Lightning Damage Support from Arc (just destroy the gems or put them away in your stash);
2) buy Arcane Cloak from the NPC (Siosa) and link it to Arcane Surge: basically you should move Arcane Surge away from Arc (let's say you had put Arc in your chest) and put it in your boots (or another piece of gear) with Arcane Cloak;
3) let's say Arc is in your chest: now you have to link Archmage and Lightning Penetration to it (in your chest or in your most linked piece of gear).

Maybe you wanna bind Arc to your right mouse button btw.
Last edited by samhoara on Apr 8, 2021, 5:57:48 AM
Thanks very much for the build, this was my first league playing this game, so the detailed leveling guide helped a lot.

With my current setup I'm able to do almost all the content. Only thing that still seems hard is uber atziri and some charged up 100% delirious map
Can easily do maven (except maybe memory game in last phase...) and sirus deathless.
"
samhoara wrote:
"
LexWoofWoof wrote:

Thanks, noob here.

Hi. You shouldn't have two Arc setups, you should move some support gems around at some point and maybe you misunderstood the write-up:
1) throw away Herald of Thunder and remove Added Lightning Damage Support from Arc (just destroy the gems or put them away in your stash);
2) buy Arcane Cloak from the NPC (Siosa) and link it to Arcane Surge: basically you should move Arcane Surge away from Arc (let's say you had put Arc in your chest) and put it in your boots (or another piece of gear) with Arcane Cloak;
3) let's say Arc is in your chest: now you have to link Archmage and Lightning Penetration to it (in your chest or in your most linked piece of gear).

Maybe you wanna bind Arc to your right mouse button btw.

Thanks very much for the detailed explanation. I have adjusted my build now.

Can i ask you question? at the end of it Enki explain that the arc will link to 5 support gems (arhmage, spell echo, lightning penetration, elemental focus and controlled destruction) . my question is, how do you link arc to 5 support as the wand can hold maximum 3 sockets only?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info