Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
PurpleH4z3 wrote:
Why no "The Agnostic" node? In the previous version of this build it was so powerful..

Mana regen issues. In the previous build, we used various corpse management skills and nodes to boost mana regen. Without those, The Agnostic will bleed us dry of mana.
Thank you for this build! I do not regret that my eyes fell on this build, which is very good for me now.
Hello, I have one question. Should we use Pledge of Hands in late game, because it gives perfect rolls for this build?
"
HennekY wrote:
"
jkoch6599 wrote:
Apologies in advance for a couple more beginner questions:

When do you start using golems? Not until you get to maps?

When do you replace Orb of Storms with Sigil of Power?

I'm guessing neither of these matter that much, I just want to make sure I'm following the build exactly.

Optionally you can start to use your first golem just as you got him available at Petr&Vanya in act 4. I'd recommend Stone golem - that HP regen really helps in campaign.

After second ascension you will get your second golem (so Act 8)
About at end of act 9 /start of act 10 (after you got golem skills on wheel) - third golem

After third ascension (its will be tiny bit easier to do just before Kitava in act 10) - you want to have all 4 golems

I've never used Sigil of Power yet. But Enki recommends starting from maps.

I am in act 8, so I'll try it today. And will write afterwards my impressions.

Thanks!
Excuse me, but why are there differnces between my installed path of building and the preview/lvling skill goals in the guide? :) and which should i use? :)
Hey, i am currently running this build levelling, but i have a question about it. We seem to run 4 golems, but from what i have seen in our ascendancies, we only get +2 to summoned golems. How are we managing to get the 4th one out?
"
Ghorad wrote:
Hey, i am currently running this build levelling, but i have a question about it. We seem to run 4 golems, but from what i have seen in our ascendancies, we only get +2 to summoned golems. How are we managing to get the 4th one out?

Golem Commander
Can you instead of Cloak of Defiance take MoM on tree and go for crusader exploding chest? I love this mod and I'm curious how much will I lose without Cloak.
"
GMBeast wrote:
Hello, I have one question. Should we use Pledge of Hands in late game, because it gives perfect rolls for this build?

This would lose the trigger wand effect, but I don't personally mind casting Wave of Conviction. Looks like this could be quite good - check in PoB?
Hi, first of all thanks for writing this guide. I have a basic question. In act 1 the instructions say:

‣ Craft two wands with this recipe: Magic-rarity Wand + Topaz Ring + Orb of Alteration

I already have 2 wands with 3 blues (one equipped, one not). Why do I need to do this crafting? Also where do I do this crafting before having a hideout?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info