Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Levelling this now and single target is terrible.

On Act 4 (level 30), and trash is fine, but single target lacks big time. When does it pick up?

Dominus was a pain the ass to kill taking forever (I'm also on a 6L using tabula).
"
brunowa wrote:
Levelling this now and single target is terrible.

On Act 4 (level 30), and trash is fine, but single target lacks big time. When does it pick up?

Dominus was a pain the ass to kill taking forever (I'm also on a 6L using tabula).

Uh Oh....that's not good :( and you are an excellent player too, I know you from your extremely popular Summoner build on the Witch Forum... You are giving me 2nd thoughts now
Last edited by Mentoya on Jan 15, 2021, 12:01:51 AM
Can I go with Wand + Shield or staves/Pledge of Hand with this build? What are the advantages of using dual wand? I'm not keen on using focus skill at all.
Now that we have ES(and leech, albeit not much), maybe Frost Shield is not out of the question for boosting survivability?

Glad to be able to play elementalist again. Good work Enki!
I have a bad feeling about overall viability without investing >20ex to comfortably do red maps, but ill do it nontheless, since my usual starter is dead for me after the totem nerf.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
I have a bad feeling about overall viability without investing >20ex to comfortably do red maps, but ill do it nontheless, since my usual starter is dead for me after the totem nerf.

Try Wallach's freezing pulse totem build. There was a bit of a totem nerf, but it's still going to be very strong. Last league I absolutely destroyed bosses with that build...There was hardly a time where any map boss lasted longer than 10 seconds....... Crushed the guardians too very quickly....I didn't get to Sirus only due to life getting in the way super early in the league, so I had to quit... The general consensus is that build is still going to be strong, even after the nerf...
"
Mentoya wrote:
Try Wallach's freezing pulse totem build.

What do you think was my starter since Breach? :p

Its not about the damage, its about speed and qol. Even with 2 totems the clear was mediocre at best, and at bosses oder thicc packs totems die pretty easily.

I get goosebumps if i think about that i have to hold rightclick for about 5 seconds to plant 5 totems. nothxbye.
So I'm new and have been using this guide to help, but now everything has changed. So does this mean I need to make a new character and redo everything to build it how it says now. Is there some way to redo all my skills and ascendancy since that's changed, sorry if this is annoying I'm just confused.
How's single target with Arc these days? I played Arc a few decades ago (it feels), and when I got to Minotaur it was like trying to take down Godzilla with a taser. I think back then Arc didn't have the "remaining chains" damage buff against single target.
"
Etekcity wrote:
So I'm new and have been using this guide to help, but now everything has changed. So does this mean I need to make a new character and redo everything to build it how it says now. Is there some way to redo all my skills and ascendancy since that's changed, sorry if this is annoying I'm just confused.

Previous (Necromancer) build is still fine. It lost 10% damage but seems more survivable than the current one and has better mana sustain. You can keep playing the old build, no need to reroll/respec.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info