Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Aias_o_Telamonios: I was able to keep charges up pretty consistently with Forbidden Power and 75% crit chance charged, but if you prefer PCoC on Arc you can of course do that too.

@MuFeR: That's an option for shadows, but unfortunately not for the other classes. I'll leave it open for shadow players to figure out on their own, if they really need the dex. Forgot to mention it in the gem section, but we don't need more than 111 dex - the bonus a higher leveled Vaal Haste and Poachers Mark are negligible for this build. Int is generally more valuable, since it gives us flat mana.

I feel like Faster Casting is not needed on Lightning Warp with good cast speed (30%+ total) on wands, but if you prefer to use it as a 4L feel free to do so. The new gem setup is pretty flexible in that regard.

@Rexeos: Grats on the 6l, looking good!

Currently leveling the new Scion version in Perandus, to see how much life it can achieve. Was at 5.2k life with my Lv92 Witch in Standard, with only two jewels so there's a bit room for more.
twitch.tv/enki91
So.. I'm a newbie to POE was trying out the witch ARC build. In the recent changes you specified that orb of storms gem is only needed for Assassins and Inquisitors. Why is that? So if I'm to use flame dash.. any other gems I can use if I got some free sockets?
Hi.

I played your build through whole talisman and i liked it, now i'm going back to arc and i see you changed gem setup; my question is, why do you have controlled destruction in your arc chain in a crit build, is there something i don't know or is it just a mistake?
newb question but i am racking my pea sized brain so i thought i would ask for help. I am an assassin build. Do i want the dual void batteries or high crit/spell dmg/cast speed wands? When i think of the VBs i think my crit goes way down because i go from 100% crit per hand to 50-60, so then do i drop controlled destruction for crit again?

I am so confused!

Also, why do assassins need to replace poachers mark? IF so, with what?
Last edited by mace2k on Apr 15, 2016, 6:19:27 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Aias_o_Telamonios: I was able to keep charges up pretty consistently with Forbidden Power and 75% crit chance charged, but if you prefer PCoC on Arc you can of course do that too.

Well if mob density is enough then it works well enough. If not then is kinda weak. But I'll keep it because I like cold pen in my arc.

I have another question. Is a CWDT dual curse setup effective now that the build is not tri-curse ? Before one of the two curse would stick to the enemies. Now they are almost immediately overwritten by poacher's and warlord's. Things get even more complicated if you use gloves with elemental weakness.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
hello, could you please show your arc dps and all items you wearing now? thanks..
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
Maybe a dumb question but from where do yuo get power charges?
What do you think of wearing a shadows and dust gloves for the less crit multi and rampage rather than facebrreakers? This is as a void battery assassin btw.
Hi !

Playing occulist, got a remark about your update for 2.2.2

Been trying to play without orb of storms, but the generation of pc is quite difficult without it, especially when there is not enough mobs.
Got 75%+ CC with 7pc.

Removing increased duration + increased area of effect for a 2 link with orb of storms is enough to easily sustain pc up. So I think I'll go this way and fill the 2 slots left with a movment skill.

"
Watjez wrote:

..why do you have controlled destruction in your arc chain in a crit build, is there something i don't know or is it just a mistake?

I was wondering the same thing! Whats the purpose of Controlled Destruction linked with Increased Critical Strike?

I thought the whole idea here is that when arc crit it freezes enemies, so that you have 100% shock and delete them. But with controlled destruction youll basically have to wait for a random freeze from cold damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info