Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Khavali: I'd recommend taking more life nodes while you have no CoD, or if you can afford, get a 5l CoD - both will be a big improvement.

You can respec that one int node near Doom Cast since you went down for the +30 dex node. Respec the Arcane Potency cluster and get Discipline & Training, then get down to the Scion Life Wheel and VP.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
Sorry guys for the late replies, i finally got internet now in my new appartment aside from my smartphone.

@JuicedG: That sucks. Otherworldly Devos are some of the worst things you can encounter in Bloodlines. Most of their damage is chaos, so neither IC nor AA would help you. My advice is, if you know there's devos in the map, don't use LW at all. While walking you can trigger them one by one, or pop your quicksilver and in worst case skip the map.

tl;dr: Otherworldly Devos ain't nothing to fuck with.

@memberx: Those are ok'ish stats. You're missing the 6th link and went a weird way on the tree, missing some Purity of Flesh and Arcane Potency, also the Witch cast speed. All those factors will push you to 25k+ with charges, you won't even need Storm Weaver.

@RYOUSUKEN: Thanks! Cool to see the build is enjoyed on Garena aswell. If i understood your question correctly, it's like boondoxsaints already wrote. If you maximize all slots on gear, you gonna have enough slots for all gems. I sometimes switch out Faster Casting on the Light Warp 3L with Portal cuz' i'm lazy.

@boondoxsaints: Magnus is one of those cases where you'll notice every bit of cast speed you have. With a short cast time, you can shoot 2-4 arcs and will still be able to dodge his flameblasts. Otherwise you can also try what fakeThranduil suggested.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I found my problem. I didn't know you can switch out the auras in the hotkeys for my case and still have it running when the hotkeys are used for another spell, thanks anyway! (:
Isn't taking Assassination before Arcane Potency better?

Assassination - 70/30 chance/multi for 3 points
Arcane Potency - 50/30 chance/multi for 3 points
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Apr 20, 2015, 4:39:20 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
Isn't taking Assassination before Arcane Potency better?

Assassination - 70/30 chance/multi for 3 points
Arcane Potency - 50/30 chance/multi for 3 points

Indeed. Someone brought that up a few pages ago, but i forgot to fix it. Thanks for the reminder!
twitch.tv/enki91
Enki will you play the closed beta?EB will change and probably that means this build will need more survivability!Will u update the build after 2.00 is released or you will try something completely new?
I'll try this in beta and check how much the changes affect this build if i should be lucky enough to get a key. New wrath looks great and will probably make up for some DPS nodes we have to drop in order to take more ES/Mana nodes with the new EB. Also curious about all new jewels and uniques, if there's something really vital for this build.

Will surely try other builds too, but you can expect me to keep this one updated aswell.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki!

I just wanted to thank you for posting this build, i used it to get my 3/4 challenges on HC and it was pretty safe :D For my first really attempt on HC i'm very satisfied with getting to Lvl 62 until i got my third challenge completed and stopped playing to prevent burning out from PoE ;)
I can totally recommend this build for new players!
Last edited by Cairen on Apr 24, 2015, 7:07:44 AM
Still in the low 40s but has been fun leveling so far. Tabula Rasa and ability to have a 6S5L has made damage out put great. Glad I found one on another character.

Worried about survivability further down the road, but will cross that bridge when I get there.
Newb Player Jan. 2015 IGN: Ripcurve, Ripspell
-He who forgets will be destined to remember...
I don't really think that using Assassin's Mark instead of Ele Weakness with your setup is worth it.

Ele Weakness (20/20) gives you - even with 38% combined penetration from Light Pen and Heart of Thunder taken into account - 50% more damage against capped enemies and 35% more damage against 0 resist enemies.

Assassins Mark gives you - with your current Crit Multiplier and Crit Chance - only about 25% more damage. In fact, you would have to have roughly 600% Crit Multi for Assassin's Mark to do the same damage as Ele Weakness against 0 resist enemies. And almost 900% Crit Multi to do the same damage against capped enemies.
Last edited by Cabesi on Apr 26, 2015, 1:42:33 PM
You are right about Ele Weakness, i currently prefer Ass Mark mainly for the flat crit chance which is very helpful if someone can't exceed 50% crit chance with charges yet.
Personally i only curse Palace Dom/Shrine Piety anyway, and both die within seconds with either curse.

However, Ele Weakness is planned for 2.0 together with Ass Mark & Enfeeble in combination with Dark Thoughts and Whispers of Doom.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info