Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey, im 51 on the 5day league but im having huge problems surviving, I had to teleport like 6 times to kill Piety in Cruel..

How do you deal with that? It's my first time playing a witch btw, I'm more used to tankking so it might be my fault that I'm dying.. My gear is up to date, resists are low but I'll work on that I guess when something drops.

I think I won't stand a chance in merc, or even Cruel Dom if I keep dying so much Dx
"
Ishamz wrote:
Hey, im 51 on the 5day league but im having huge problems surviving, I had to teleport like 6 times to kill Piety in Cruel..

How do you deal with that? It's my first time playing a witch btw, I'm more used to tankking so it might be my fault that I'm dying.. My gear is up to date, resists are low but I'll work on that I guess when something drops.

I think I won't stand a chance in merc, or even Cruel Dom if I keep dying so much Dx

Im also playing this build and having no problems at all.

ALL GEMS were from quests.

Spoiler

Im in 66 maps now i started my first at lvl63
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 26, 2015, 10:34:18 PM
"
Ishamz wrote:

I've checked your gear and tree on your profile page (yes, that's possible now) and can easily see the problem: you barely have any life on gear, and i guess also far from capped resistances. If you don't get some good drops i'd recommend just farm some alts in docks and use them to roll some life + resistance magics.

Another thing i can recommend is pick all Two-Stone rings, vendor them for Prismatics and alch them. Together with Elreon you'll be able to gain lots of survivability this way. Last but not least, maybe you're better off with speccing out of Dark Arts for now and wear a Kite Shield (12% Ele Res implicit).
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Apr 27, 2015, 8:46:26 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:

I've checked your gear and tree on your profile page (yes, that's possible now) and can easily see the problem: you barely have any life on gear, and i guess also far from capped resistances. If you don't get some good drops i'd recommend just farm some alts in docks and use them to roll some life + resistance magics.

Another thing i can recommend is pick all Two-Stone rings, vendor them for Prismatics and alch them. Together with Elreon you'll be able to gain lots of survivability this way. Last but not least, maybe you're better off with speccing out of Dark Arts for now and wear a Kite Shield (12% Ele Res implicit).
Thanks for answering! I'm lv61 now in A3 Merc, worked on resists and I'm at around 60% for all of them, still need a good belt and some better rings. I'm stil dual-weilding, dps is really good.

Only thing that sometimes kills me now is mobs that leap, those fuckers are tough, I guess I need more life, I'm at 2.6k now.
Testing in beta atm, glad to see the EB change and removal of buff nodes wasn't a huge cut to this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
im lvl 78 now why i only have 13k dps?
"
waterblow wrote:
im lvl 78 now why i only have 13k dps?

Is that with charges or without? 13k without charges ain't that bad for your level.

You are missing quite alot crit and cast speed from two mid-tier weapons and dark arts cluster by using Pledge of Hands, which just happen to be the two biggest factors to scale Arc damage.
If you wanna stick to PoH, i'd suggest to get Retribution next, then the Shadow Cast Speed nodes and Mental Rapidity, to make up for the loss of Dark Arts atleast.
twitch.tv/enki91
Would it be better for me to get rid of Storm Weaver (-43% light dmg) and get Mental Rapidity (+12% cast speed)?

I don't have the chance to get Arcane Potency, cuz i won't spend 20 regrets for few % more crit. My crit chance is 56% with charges.

my DPS atm is 21k, i am lvl 87

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcEswVCBx4I9A5IEQ8RlhOeFLAWvxpsG_EfAiaVJy8o-ilPKjgsnDWSNsU740GHQZZEq0T7SVFMLUyzUDBVS1WuVcZXK1eUXfJfKmHiY0NkCWSdakNtGXBScNV-M36vfseCEIIegpuCx4PbhX2IQonTiiiMNo0Zj6aP-pBVlS6WdJ2uogCkkacIqW6us7Xytoa3PriTvOq9gsBUwGbBxdD11abYJNi92V_bC9te3Yzfit-w4BLhc-Qi5YvpAuvk6-7r9ewY7DjtIO088NXyHfno_gr-sw==

my gear
Spoiler
@memberx: If you don't plan to take Purity of Flesh later on, i'd rather spec out of Storm Weaver, take the dex and int node leading to Retribution, spec out of the int nodes that led to Storm Weaver and put the newly free'd up 4 points into the 3 shadow starter Cast Speed nodes and the 12% Ele Damage.
twitch.tv/enki91
keeping my eye on this for 2.0!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info