Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi , new player here.

i want to know if i must to apply " The Agnostic "

in skill tree?

my energy shield is 0 always and when my life low it's hard to attack because the mana rises late

Last edited by gshahar0 on Aug 10, 2020, 9:21:21 AM
My current setup.

https://pastebin.com/ZfYVSK9b

Atm i'm not sure if i should continue or leave the game.
I don't have the currency to buy the exact same items(cheaper ones)
My dps in C panel dropped from 395 to 145. Tier 1 maps kill me with one shot.
I have only 10 CC and 0 Chromtics. Kitava was free from someone who had at least 3. Otherwise it would have been 21 CC the cheapest.
What should i do not to die in 55 lab now......68 insta kill me every white monster.
I don't have orb i don't have jewels i don't have anything.
"
The 18% benchcraft would only work for rare items...disregard, I think?

Yes, the Syndicate is a super-interesting side game with some great rewards, a ton of additional lore, and a final boss fight with an unusually cinematic sweep. But the mechanics of manipulating it aren't super-intuitive. Here's a pretty good comprehensive explanation: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/immortal-syndicate-guide
(If reading all that isn't your thing, I'm sure there's a good YT video.)

But you didn't miss anything. And ALWAYS put It that Fled into research.

Aha, yeah can't craft that on a unique I guess, but next time I should try to get Hillock in place I guess XD.

I think I've beaten the final boss of immortal synficate (she's like a ghost/demon, and then you get a large hideout to loot after the fight). It was fun, and I found Perandus in a cage :) Thanks for the guide, I really like Furty's guides but probably only given a half-hearted attempt at the immortal syndicate instructions.

So is It that Fled put in Research to upgrade Breachstone's to higher levels?
Last edited by bryngylf on Aug 10, 2020, 10:32:47 AM
"
gshahar0 wrote:
Hi , new player here.

i want to know if i must to apply " The Agnostic "

in skill tree?

my energy shield is 0 always and when my life low it's hard to attack because the mana rises late

I was hesitatant to allocate the agnostic initially, and actually waited a while longer than what the PoB suggests (it felt scary without the energy shield). But a bit later when my mana/life and sustains were a bit better I allocated it, and then it was really great.
I don't know what i've done wrong. But now act 9 white monsters 1 shot me.
Please help...
you have arc only as a 2 link, no clarity but wrath and herald of purity. except for clarity dont use any aura on mana. wrath needs that unique ring to work.
And dont go for agnostic that early. you dont have the sutain for it that early game.
Last edited by POPANGGHO on Aug 10, 2020, 11:48:54 AM
"
OnlyRipper wrote:
Please help...

"Kitava's Thirst can be used to skip the tedious process of casting Arcanist Brand for our buffs, with the downside of losing some cast speed and potential life and resistances from our helmet.
It does pretty much the same as "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill" weapon craft which we eventually want, so this helmet is just a temporary solution until then.
With this helmet, put Desecrate, Spell Cascade and Bone Offering into the helmet, last socket can be filled with Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains depending on which colors you get. Arcane Cloak, Arcane Surge and Increased Duration need to go into weapon, losing Second Wind."

you need to get your chest to link atleast 4 blue. any other gloves you could find are better because those are for a melee class.

your also gonna want to check the "Gem Setup" out on the guide, it will tell you what to get and why because it looks like just getting the right gems and linking them will fix 90% of your current issues.
"
johnnieholic wrote:
"
OnlyRipper wrote:
Please help...

"Kitava's Thirst can be used to skip the tedious process of casting Arcanist Brand for our buffs, with the downside of losing some cast speed and potential life and resistances from our helmet.
It does pretty much the same as "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill" weapon craft which we eventually want, so this helmet is just a temporary solution until then.
With this helmet, put Desecrate, Spell Cascade and Bone Offering into the helmet, last socket can be filled with Enfeeble, Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains depending on which colors you get. Arcane Cloak, Arcane Surge and Increased Duration need to go into weapon, losing Second Wind."

you need to get your chest to link atleast 4 blue. any other gloves you could find are better because those are for a melee class.

your also gonna want to check the "Gem Setup" out on the guide, it will tell you what to get and why because it looks like just getting the right gems and linking them will fix 90% of your current issues.

I've searched all vendors from 1-10 and there are no items how are described here not even white ones.......................
"
airesettia wrote:
"
CliffAhead wrote:
something about blocking a mod right? Im gonna be so screwed lol. First time crafter

You can either post here or try to DM me for further help, you can also ask crafting advice on the poe discords, I hang around TFT/PoE discords a decent bit

Usually you just want to reference this: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&tags=int_armour,focus

I always make a list of what affixes I want. Then I look at my lowest probability ones and try to guarantee those first.

always triple check your tags before committing to make sure you're not removing something important.

The option I would probably go for is to try to get the caster suffix sorted first, because rerolling caster is MUCH less expensive than rerolling either crit or speed (crit because it only spawns on a T2 seed, speed just because the seeds like... never drop). In that case, I would actually leave the phys mod for now, benchcraft a trash non-caster prefix (like rank 1 life), augment caster, and start spamming remove-add caster until you get a suffix you're happy with.

All the crit and cast speed options have equal weighting, so I would check POB for what's better. Either way, it's a zillion times cheaper to do it this way instead of rerolling either speed or crit.

Then, to get +1 lightning gems: remove the trash phys mod, benchcraft a trash suffix (not lightning res, anything else is fine).

aug fire, hope to not get lucky (you want spell damage, the highest probability prefix), and spam lightning until you're happy with the mod.

It will either roll +1 lightning gems OR lightning as extra chaos, I'm not sure which one is better for the build so check POB. You're more like to hit the as extra chaos mod, but +lightning gems doesn't have tiers so it'll be easier to roll than T1 or T2 as extra chaos.

Hopefully that helps... think you can figure the rest out yourself xD but just ask if you're confused. I'll try to check back.

i'll definitely take you up on your offer and harress you for crafting advice!

did a few aug life and remove/add life and didn't hit anything about T4 =/
on the bright side i no longer need the fire resistance on my shield, which mean i can be more flexible now!

this is the shield now
Last edited by CliffAhead on Aug 10, 2020, 9:26:29 PM
Has anyone tried goin low life with this thing? We wouldn't be able to use agnostic but might be able to sustain rf with rise of the Phoenix and a lvl 23 purity of fire.

Also, is there any value in crafting gloves with essence of delirium as a low investment way to scale righteous fire or is it not worth the trouble?
Last edited by potato321 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:46:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info