Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Why not use Controlled Destruction? I've tried replacing my Faster Casting with it and it seems to increase my DPS by a bit, and its only level 14.

I have 410% crit multi and 25% crit arc with CD, 30% without (no power charges).

The only reason against it that I can think of is slower power charge generation, but that doesn't seem to be a real issue.
Currently level 81 with these equips:

I'm pretty poor with only like 1 exalt, 7 chaos. Should I buy a Call of the Brotherhood next? Or should I work on something else?

My resistances are 119/136/108. DPS around 27k with max charges.
I got this dagger for cheap, should I craft added damage, mana or cold leech? I have Cata 5 so its 30 mana vs 22 damage vs 0.2% leech.

Last edited by Rivx on Jan 31, 2016, 9:43:41 PM
"
2501 wrote:

I'm pretty poor with only like 1 exalt, 7 chaos. Should I buy a Call of the Brotherhood next? Or should I work on something else?

I'd definitely get CotB as a first priority. Its only around 50c now (on TSC), so you'll have 30c left over to get decent pieces in your other slots. My current setup (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rivx/characters) cost me 1 ex and maybe 10 chaos.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 31, 2016, 9:23:47 PM
"
Rivx wrote:
"
2501 wrote:

I'd definitely get CotB as a first priority. Its only around 50c now (on TSC), so you'll have 30c left over to get decent pieces in your other slots. My current setup (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rivx/characters) cost me 1 ex and maybe 10 chaos.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that now.

Your characters tab is private, so I can't see what you have.
"
2501 wrote:

Oops fixed :(
Everything except the second dagger, amulet and FBs was bought.
Btw you can buy lvl 20 arc for like 5c, its a pretty big boost. Then vaal yours once you're done leveling it.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 31, 2016, 10:25:49 PM
"
Rivx wrote:
"
2501 wrote:

Btw you can buy lvl 20 arc for like 5c, its a pretty big boost. Then vaal yours once you're done leveling it.

I can't find Level 20 Arc for 5c. The lowest listed is 18c bo.
"
2501 wrote:
"
Rivx wrote:
"
2501 wrote:

I can't find Level 20 Arc for 5c. The lowest listed is 18c bo.

Are you filtering out corrupted ones?
http://poe.trade/search/imokaritauitot - one for 4c, two for 5c (I don't know how to make it not show Vaal Arcs though).
"
Rivx wrote:

Are you filtering out corrupted ones?
http://poe.trade/search/imokaritauitot - one for 4c, two for 5c (I don't know how to make it not show Vaal Arcs though).

Oh. I was filtering out corrupted ones.

I realise now my mistake, and also because of:

"Arc, Curse on Hit, Clarity, Immortal Call, Blood Rage, Cast when Damage taken, Empower, Enlighten and the situational Storm Call don't need quality at all for this build."

Thanks!

EDIT: Originally asked about corrupting a corrupted gem, then realised what you meant. Lol, this is like my 2nd char ever X_X
Last edited by 2501 on Jan 31, 2016, 11:38:39 PM
@Kreatief: Added flat damage to spells is quite big on a good weapon, since it's added to the base damage, which then gets multiplied by all other multipliers. The wand was probably a bit overpriced, i assume you can find another similar one for ~20c and simultaniously get a CotB.

@Rivx: I'm not really a fan of Controlled Destruction, it hurts consistency alot.

Faster Casting is not just a tooltip boost, but also gives us mobility, a better amount of crits per second and allows us to overcome small hits on the huge lightning damage range faster.
The downsides (compared to CD) are higher mana consumption and lower maximum per-hit damage.

I can't force you not to use CD, it's up to you, but i highly recommend replacing it with Faster Casting to make this build work as intended.

About your dagger, if you have less than 800 unreserved mana go for that, otherwise get flat lightning dmg to spells.

@2501: Like Rivx suggested, get CotB first. Also add life with masters on your chest, belt and boots, then start to look for upgrades in these slots and ring/amulet one by one whenever you can afford.

After all that's done, look for new weapons. Not sure if it's just a coincidence that both wands have this, but the local crit chance roll doesn't work for spells so do not look for it when upgrading your weapons. Stats to look out for are Spell Crit Chance > Cast Speed > Spell Damage > Flat Spell Damage > Crit Multi in that order.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info