Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
bugziiio wrote:
is it normal that I lost 3k dps switching from my previous wand setup with arc gem on it to
?

I am assuming that you were using Arc in your want with +1/+1 Lightning to using it in the Kingsguard.

First, going to a 5th link with Empower isn't doing anything for you compared to the wand as the wand has the same +1 to Arc with an additional +1 to all the gems on top of it.

So you are now down to a ~4 link vs a 3 link so to speak.

Next, did you compare the tool tip with all power charges up in your new setup? You won't see that damage in town.

Lastly I see that your lvl 19 Arc is corrupted. Did you have a lvl 20 and fail the corruption leaving at 19 post change?
Ye i just tested with the charges I gaind around 4-5k dps ( also got empower lvl 2, couldnt afford lvl 3)
I just re.started playing PoE again this week, so I corrupted the gem(at lvl 10) without knowing what it could do :(
Last edited by bugziiio on Feb 4, 2016, 6:15:57 PM
Would you say +2 vaal gems on gloves is better than 6% cast speed? I've been corrupting some facebreakers and only got cast speed so far, which seems to be a nice DPS boost that's up the whole time.

Also, what about ele weakness corrupt? It would completely invalidate Warlord's, but it could be very helpful in equilibrium maps, which seem to destroy my DPS.
@Rivx: Either of those corruptions have their place. I personally feel that +2 vaal gems is the best for that extra burst damage on high life targets. Cast Speed is fine too, but imo not as impactful.
With an Ele Weakness pair i would highly recommend to go the dualcurse route. Losing the survivability gain of Warlords Mark isn't worth the extra DPS, but together it would be a nice combo.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello! First of all I would like to say that I really enjoy playing this build so far! I have been following exactly your guide and it is so much fun.

That being said, I'm having some troubles right now. Until mid tier maps it was easy peasy, didnt have any problems. But now in mid tier maps in having hard times in killing bosses!

I always save Vaal Storm Call for them, but tbh, the problem isn`t really my damage, but my survivability.
I have 4.341 hp, 317 es, 1.769 mana.

I have a 6 socket LC, but still trying to make it 6L.

My gear:

Weapons

Armor

Jewelry

Flasks

At the moments I mostly skip bosses so I can still go on, but it is a bit frustrating that every time I try to kill them I get raped :X

Any tips will be very welcome :)
@ViDmEx: Hey there, glad you're enjoying it! What bosses do you struggle the most with?
A few of them are intentionally harder than other map bosses and require a different approach.
For this build, i can see Jungle Valley/Terrace/Torture Chamber/Orchard/Malformation/Residence (of the middle map tiers) being troublesome if you don't know their mechanics well.
Out of these, i'd recommend skipping Malformation and maybe Terrace, the others are doable with a little practice.

I can't see anything particularly wrong with your gear, but your flask setup needs to be changed. Replace Forbidden Taste with a Seething Divine Life flask, your Jade flask with a Topaz or Sapphire (for reflect and certain bosses) and roll "..of Iron Skin" on your Granite Flask.
A good flask setup is vital to any build and especially for this one important to survive.
twitch.tv/enki91
Well, thanks for the answer man!

Yea, the maps that you said are very hard for me.
I can do Jungle Valley most of the times, but I skip the boss just for safety, it is the same for Torture Chamber, it is doable, but very risky.
The other I just can't, get raped every time.

I would add also the Gorge MaP. I have done it only once, but got insta killed twice (had like 95% exp, it was very frustrating lol).

I'll work on my flasks for now.

I have spent 200+ fusings on my LC, not even a 5L yet haha. It will be very expensive, hope I find some heavy currencies soon :)

Thanks for the tips man, peace.
How can I copy and paste my gear here to get some feedback? Sorry for the dump question but im quite new to the build section
@ViDmEx: It's very important to keep your Granite Flask up against these kind of bosses, otherwise you'll barely have defense against their phys hits.

@Fr3shDee: When posting a comment, click on your character icon on the top left and click on all the gearpieces you want to link from the window.
twitch.tv/enki91
Great build! I've been having great fun this league!

I've got a question about taste of hate; is it really worth the price tag? I use a lightning coil, so phys dmg isn't really that bad for me. Is taste of hate in TSC really worth the 3.5 exa+ price tag? I've been doing T10-T12 maps with no real problems so far.
IGN: OneEyedShadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info