Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm loving this build, is fast and fun!
I think i have a decent gear for now, what should i get next ?

ps: don't mind the vaal spark :)

My flasks:

Last edited by Derpiino on Jan 23, 2016, 5:32:09 PM
@Derpiino: Your gear is pretty good, can't see anything that needs an urgent upgrade.
I'd say go for a Lv21 Arc and Lv3 or Lv4 Empower, then either get a 6L Coil or some nice jewels.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for making this build! I'm level 87 now and i'm wondering which piece of gear I should focus on upgrading next? I need a new belt first, but after that I don't know what i should prioritize

Also, would controlled destruction instead of added lightning for the 6th link be viable? It gives me about 5k more tooltip damage compared to added lightning, but puts my crit chance at 48%
Last edited by Lavitro on Jan 24, 2016, 3:02:12 PM
Time for a sanity check. I'm level 94 and really enjoying the build, great fun all the way from start and into endgame.

x Sustained dps (solo, full charges, 6L, no Haste): 53k
x HP: 4.8k
x Bonus ES: 1k

Is this approx. what to expect from the build?

Also wondering:

x What flasks do you guys use?
x How do you deal with ele reflect? (if at all)
x Is it worth investing in a lvl 21 Arc? (I have a lvl 3 empower ready to use)
4.3k hp
650 mana
level 89
I need to reroll some mods also i am looking for a cheap Lavianga's Spirit or maybe vaal clarity incase of i getting hit more than 2100 in a short time which would finish my mana.
Reflect doesnt kill me but it hurts.

Last edited by Cigulinin_Mızıkası on Jan 25, 2016, 6:46:22 AM
@Lavitro: Do you have Vinktars/Taste of Hate already? If not, those should be the next to get. Then aim for a Lv21 Arc and maybe some new jewelry. Other than that everything looks fine.

I'm personally not a fan of Controlled Destruction, especially when it drops your crit chance below 50%. ALD/Empower may be less tooltip, but more consistency. Up to you which gem you prefer to use.

@Aedax: Looks good so far. You can see my personal flask setup of two chars in the guide.
Vinktars nullifies the dangers of reflect, if you got none then you'll have to rely on topaz/sapphire flasks and properly dragging the mob into packs to leech.
Lv21 Arc is absolutely worth it, especially if you have enough currency at some point to get a Lv4 Empower and gain +1 chain.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey man! Really like arc as an ability and wanted to do a ci version as I haven't played one since open beta. Having issues with single target though, even with a vaal stormcall setup. Finally got at least a 5l on my vaal regalia, but only have a lvl 2 corrupted empower so no socket for LL. Also saving for a cotb. Any suggestions for running curse immune, reflect, and status ailment maps? Maybe I'm just spinning wheels at this point but ws hoping for some feedback.

arc is currently lvl 19 on another char leveling in offhand.
Last edited by beardedmagician on Jan 26, 2016, 9:41:08 AM
I'm currently restricted to a 5 link. Can't afford a 6L and don't want to use Tabula anymore. Chaosed 5 link with 88 life and 250 ES on it, so... ~_~

Short question: Should I go -

Arc > PCoC > Spell echo > Cold Pen > Faster Casting ...

Or should I run added lightning instead of cold pen?

Edit: Oops, another question. Is there any way to work Wrath into the equation? Or is it just not worth it at all?
Last edited by SpidaFly on Jan 26, 2016, 12:46:25 PM
Hey man thanks for the build loving it so much.

I just hit lvl 75 after ripping at 60 to something dumb because i was tried but had so much fun i rerolled right away.
But i could use some help on what to do next with my gear i just bought my Call of The Brother hood for 45c so I'm pretty broke right now but when i get my money back up what should be the first things i upgrade? Oh and now i that i have CoTB should i be using a sapphire flash or stick with my topaz?
Oh and my tooltip dps is 10.1k with no charges 17k with 5 power and 3 frenzy and i have 4.1k hp and 405 es right now i decide to grab some more life nodes in the tree before i finish of the crit ones as it is my first hardcore guy up to this level and i didnt want to rip to soon.
For a shield if i get one for higher maps what base would you pick ES?
Spoiler

just picked up a new dagger also

Thanks again super fun build

Thumper
Last edited by Sessions5 on Jan 27, 2016, 12:58:31 AM
I'm still working on 6 Linking the coil that I picked up, and will have to color it after. An ongoing project. I know that people say that you're supposed to stop and sell 5L's, but it doesn't seem worth the effort (for me at least) in the case of the coil (TSC). So I've rolled through 6 5L's.. haha

Anyway, I had 4 Dapper Prodigies, so I bought the remaining 2 for 20c each and got a decent base for coloring. Stopped at the first roll that I could work with as far as life/resists. It will do in the meantime.

Here's my gear now, with a lv 21 arc, lv 3 empower, and a Maligaro's I picked up after a pure ex drop earlier in the week. Helmet and belt changed from last time because of needed resists. 35842 DPS in hideout with auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info