Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ok thx for the answers.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@VzwsoN: Your DPS is fine for your current level and gem levels. You should more worry about getting more life from boots, ring and amulet slot.

Quality on WB and FA will make your WB substantially faster, or a new dagger with higher attack speed.

CwDt should be Lv10 as mentioned in the gem section. Go to A4 normal or cruel and replace the gem.

@7thSlap: I've had about 500 unreserved and 130 mana/s in Talisman when speccing MoM and it worked fine for lwoer maps.

Awesome thanks.
IGN: VeeZee
Last question, currently running:

Arc 21 // Empower 3

And don't notice any additional output from empower 3 because it needs to be 4 for the 8th chain.

Is there any easy way to go about getting level 4 or simply just absolute luck of vaal orbing the emopower 3 till you get it?

It just seems crazy hard to obtain.

Thanks again.
Last edited by VzwsoN on Jan 21, 2016, 5:07:09 PM
@VzwsoN: You can corrupt Lv3s, buy a Lv4 or get it through the according divination card.
Either way is expensive, i'm well aware of that, but it's one of the highend goals to aim for after straightening out all other stuff for mapping.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@VzwsoN: You can corrupt Lv3s, buy a Lv4 or get it through the according divination card.
Either way is expensive, i'm well aware of that, but it's one of the highend goals to aim for after straightening out all other stuff for mapping.

Awesome, cheers mate.
"
Enki91 wrote:

Awesome, cheers mate.
I got 12ex ( lucky shav drop in dried lake :-D ) . What now, 6L Lightning Coil or dual Void Battery? I have 5L coil for now.

My current gear :

Last edited by Piccaso89 on Jan 22, 2016, 6:21:43 PM
"
VzwsoN wrote:
Last question, currently running:

Arc 21 // Empower 3

And don't notice any additional output from empower 3 because it needs to be 4 for the 8th chain.

Is there any easy way to go about getting level 4 or simply just absolute luck of vaal orbing the emopower 3 till you get it?

It just seems crazy hard to obtain.

Thanks again.

Well, you could vaal the tabula rasa and get lucky with a +1 to socketed gems. Then you will get that extra level to the arc and possibly also get a bonus level from the then level 4 empower...though Im not sure about the mecanics with a +level gem in a +level tabula.

Last edited by Frispe1 on Jan 22, 2016, 7:54:37 PM
@Piccaso89: Congrats! I'd go for the 6L Coil, your weapons are already pretty good and should carry well into high maps.

@Frispe1: Your assumption is right, it would boost him to a Lv25 Arc (Lv22 Arc + Lv4 Empower through +1).
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Piccaso89 wrote:
I got 12ex ( lucky shav drop in dried lake :-D ) . What now, 6L Lightning Coil or dual Void Battery? I have 5L coil for now.

Personally i bought double Batteries and i'm enjoying it. Almost doubled my dps altho my weapons weren't great. Requires you to be on foot at all times tho keeping your charges up, i'm running a casual assassin's mark to put up in case they do drop off, since i find it takes a fair while getting back up to 9 with only pcoc. It also synergies well with the vaal storm call since the crit roll can be the difference between dropping a boss instantly or spending 30 sec spamming arc.

Before you buy weapons or decide to 6 link you might consider finding a new ammy with some crit multi, talismans can be surprisingly cheap.
IGN: Onlydamage
Last edited by Lingonn on Jan 23, 2016, 3:55:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info