Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Survival1sm wrote:

Did my first multicraft and made a costly mistake not paying attention and missing the elemental damage i think? Anyway to fix at this point?

There's no cost-effective way to remedy that, unfortunately. But it's still excellent and I doubt you'd notice a difference.

For your next craft, I'd recommend using the hybrid rank 3 increased spell damage/non-chaos as extra chaos damage mod. It rolls two mods into one so you can fit more damage on the weapon.
I've played more this league than any other so far and i'm having a blast. A bit low on currency since for once I have 3 characters as leveling doesn't feel bad. Any fairly cheap upgrades for my build anyone can see at a glance?

I use a biscos and the snakepit when glacier farming. Don't really plan on doing end game with this so resists on boots are fine. I think I need a new rare ring with assassins mark and an essence worm/wrath watchers eye? Mostly feel like my single target is hurting a bit currently.

I can not bear the manna when I face a boss.
some help?
"
konter5683 wrote:
I've played more this league than any other so far and i'm having a blast. A bit low on currency since for once I have 3 characters as leveling doesn't feel bad. Any fairly cheap upgrades for my build anyone can see at a glance?

I use a biscos and the snakepit when glacier farming. Don't really plan on doing end game with this so resists on boots are fine. I think I need a new rare ring with assassins mark and an essence worm/wrath watchers eye? Mostly feel like my single target is hurting a bit currently.

Yes, fix your rings and your flasks per the guide. To my knowledge, Snakepit doesn't synergize with this build because Arc isn't a projectile. That will help your damage quite a bit. Then you can replace the gloves and get ones with some more cast speed and HP.

I know you're using your boots for resistances, which is fair if you don't intend on doing Uber Elder, but you still ideally want some with dodge chance.
Last edited by WorderMostFoul on Jul 15, 2019, 11:02:17 AM
Please forgive my noobness, but i have a question about the gems, how is it possible to have 4 sets of 4 socket skills plus the 6 socket chest? Is there a choice to be made on one of them? Thanks for the build and all the advice!
Hi, may someone check my setup? I get some problems with t10+ bosses, because nearly 3,7k live seems not enough. They die really fast, but also me :D
"
Hi, may someone check my setup? I get some problems with t10+ bosses, because nearly 3,7k live seems not enough. They die really fast, but also me :D

We cant view your char as you set it private
"
Please forgive my noobness, but i have a question about the gems, how is it possible to have 4 sets of 4 socket skills plus the 6 socket chest? Is there a choice to be made on one of them? Thanks for the build and all the advice!

yes. you have to choose 3 gems for immortal call setup. if my understanding is correct you can go for

1. efficacy + immortal call + increase duration (manual cast)
2. cwdt + immortal call + clarity (auto cast)
"
RoyZto wrote:
"

We cant view your char as you set it private

Fixed it :D
My comments is that your spell damage is too low. there nothing on that dw tiger hook that adds to your spell damage except for that one 55% increased spell damage. Do note that "add # to # elemental damage" does not add to your spell damage. Because of this, your tiger hook that adds cold damage is not applicable to spells hence you are not utilizing the hypothermia gems and Beacon of Ruin Ascendancy (huge loss of spell damage here)

Comment no.2 is on the crit multiplier, i didnt see anything that adds to it in your equipment and jewel. you can have all the crit chance but its useless without high crit multiplier in which this build is purely for critical spell damage.

Start by changing your weapon based on the following priority as per enki's guide

"
1) Damage % (Spell, Lightning, Elemental) (/, C, F)
2) Critical Strike Chance for Spells (/, C)
3) Global Critical Strike Multiplier (/, C)
4) Cast Speed (/, S, C)
5) Damage Penetrates Lightning/Elemental Resistance (F, S)
6) Gain Lightning/Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage (/, S, V)
7) Adds Lightning Damage to Spells (/, C)
8) Adds Cold Damage to Spells (/, C)

No.6 is quite expensive so my list would be:
1) Spell Damage % (Spell, Lightning, Elemental)
2) Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells (/, C)
3) Global Critical Strike Multiplier (/, C)
4) Cast Speed (/, S, C)
5) Damage Penetrates Lightning/Elemental Resistance (F, S)

Take out your survival secret and assassin hate jewel. Find something that adds spell damage, crit chance, crit mutliplier and life

Change your helmet. Get lightning enchant + 100 life + resistant

Get assassin's mark ring

i think by changing the above you will be able to complete t16s map and kill shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info