Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Should I multimod this?
Last edited by Proletariate1984 on May 26, 2019, 11:18:06 PM
"
Bazorg_2 wrote:
Can someone help me to improve my build, I know it's bad I just don't know what to do.

Maybe.

"
Enki91 wrote:

If you have a question about your setup, please make your character tab public!

It's one of the very first sentences in this guide. IMO Enki should get a dollar for every time this has to be said. ^^
What i really wish for for 3.7 is more qualitiy in this thread. In comparision to 3.5 there are a lot of posts which has made this thread unnecessary blown up and way to few meaningfull discussions. I wish for more "RTFM" answers to those questions when it is obvious that he has not read the OP carefully.
Also i think it would be helpful to post the endgame gear and gems setup again for chars around lvl 93+- and not some 80ish compromise.
@KosmoKarmajaeger
Don't think you really have anything reasonable to upgrade left, maybe a +1 Inpulsa but that's really pushing it. I see that you got your daggers done, just to answer the question, Lightning as Chaos is an option but slightly weaker.

@Sebash6
Do you have "attack in place" active on your golem? If yes, disable it and your LMB will act as regular movement, Shift + LMB will let you summon your golem.

If you don't need Zealot's Oath then you don't need it, simple as that. It's just meant as backup regeneration until you get that from other sources or feel that you're good without. I've covered this mostly in the jewel section.

@Proletariate1984
Depends how much you value faster Whirling Blades. It's good to have but will limit you to just 4x damage affixes, and that probably on both daggers since just 5% double damage chance would be too low.

@subcutan
I do have to agree. Nothing wrong with asking questions, but it's really demotivating when finding the answer in the guide would've taken less time than typing the question. Atleast the FAQ seems to have reduced this a little.

Ironically, people trying to trash this guide usually follow the same pattern. F.e. i've seen someone on reddit trying to take this guides legitimacy away based on that i've had shock enabled in one of my PoB setups, as if this whole mechanic isn't covered multiple times in the guide and PoB setup.

Not sure what exactly you meant with the last sentence tho.
twitch.tv/enki91
Sorry didn't even realize it was private, but now it's public.
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Sebash6
Do you have "attack in place" active on your golem? If yes, disable it and your LMB will act as regular movement, Shift + LMB will let you summon your golem.

If you don't need Zealot's Oath then you don't need it, simple as that. It's just meant as backup regeneration until you get that from other sources or feel that you're good without. I've covered this mostly in the jewel section.

Disabling attack in place on LMB simply rocks man! Thank so much, amazing tip. i prefer so much to just use shift + LMB instead of switching spells on my hotkeys.

You should update all hidden tips you know about this game in some guide :D

Also to all other players, i found this master arc build just like Enki's one:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/KosmoKarmajaeger/Cheesemichtot?i=16&search=item%3DWatchers-Eye%26skill%3DArc
, but guys.. just check his gear and everything, this guy also inspired me to use Trap and Mine Damage instead of advanced traps. Even his helmet is amazing with this -7% to light res.
Last edited by Sebash6 on May 27, 2019, 8:56:16 AM
"
@subcutan
I do have to agree. Nothing wrong with asking questions, but it's really demotivating when finding the answer in the guide would've taken less time than typing the question. Atleast the FAQ seems to have reduced this a little.

Ironically, people trying to trash this guide usually follow the same pattern. F.e. i've seen someone on reddit trying to take this guides legitimacy away based on that i've had shock enabled in one of my PoB setups, as if this whole mechanic isn't covered multiple times in the guide and PoB setup.

Not sure what exactly you meant with the last sentence tho.

i was basicly refering to unleash support, listing it in gem setup when it should be moved to leveling section. i would appreciate a clear separation between those two stages of the game bc i think they play out very different.

but pls keep up the awesome work. i really appreciate it. although i have leveled a 2nd character, this one makes way more fun. looking forward for 3.7!
Last edited by subcutan on May 27, 2019, 9:01:52 AM
"
Should I multimod this?

i would try to annul the faster attacks, attack speed is really nice for movement but daggers give to much damage potential and the attack speed can be added trough other sources.
Crafting such daggers is nothing where i would try to save currency.

"
Enki91 wrote:
@KosmoKarmajaeger
Don't think you really have anything reasonable to upgrade left, maybe a +1 Inpulsa but that's really pushing it. I see that you got your daggers done, just to answer the question, Lightning as Chaos is an option but slightly weaker.

Thx Enki for your time, i will hunt now for a +1 Inpulsa. Than i switch added lightning damage with a lvl 4 empower , or?
Beside i try to push a bit life, i really want to go other 5k.
"
"
Should I multimod this?

i would try to annul the faster attacks, attack speed is really nice for movement but daggers give to much damage potential and the attack speed can be added trough other sources.
Crafting such daggers is nothing where i would try to save currency.

"
Enki91 wrote:
@KosmoKarmajaeger

Thx Enki for your time, i will hunt now for a +1 Inpulsa. Than i switch added lightning damage with a lvl 4 empower , or?
Beside i try to push a bit life, i really want to go other 5k.

+2 duration gems and vaal arc lvl21 is also ok
I've got a "+2 duration gems" impulsa without empower and on PoB with my current items its almost same dps than "+1 lvl all gems + empower lvl4" but a lot cheaper.
checked prices, pretty much the same. I really would like to double corrupt a third inpulsa xD so +1 gem with +2 duration gems with an vaal arc 21 would be op af you say? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info