Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
A few tabs ago I saw some discussion about unleash vs empower, and Enki has empower in his build. What are you guy's thoughts on tossing unleash for empower?

Empower only with a +Gem Level Inpulsa, and only if the result is atleast a Lv26 Arc. Otherwise use Controlled Destruction if using Storm Brand, or Added Lightning Damage if not.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
A few tabs ago I saw some discussion about unleash vs empower, and Enki has empower in his build. What are you guy's thoughts on tossing unleash for empower?

Empower only with a +Gem Level Inpulsa, and only if the result is atleast a Lv26 Arc. Otherwise use Controlled Destruction if using Storm Brand, or Added Lightning Damage if not.

Can someone explain me Controlled destruction? Why does it work better than added lightning damage if we have storm brand?

For mapping i dont even want to waste time for click Storm brand, because i 1-2 hit everything with my arc. Yes, I use storm brand but only for bosses (with blind and onslaught). But how storm brand work Controlled destruction?

And how it works If for mapping I will not use storm brand first?

Also..

Is there any legal macro to use two skills in same time?

I dont have place for all my spells and I waste a lot of time switching spells in my hotkeys, because when my golem die I need to waste a time to turn it on.

I use
Q - arc (I often I use it so Q is first)
W - Trap (I use it also a bit so its next to Arc - Q)
E - for whirling blade /moving around of course
R - flame fash
T -> which i moved to my mouse 4 button = Storm brand and... lighting golem if I switch. Due to that I think i will need to switch to CDWT and Immortal call

I use right click of mouse for moving (cant switch to left)

And on left mouse button I can't have any spell because then I can't open any chest etc.

Last edited by Sebash6 on May 25, 2019, 5:14:33 AM
Noob Question:

Why I can't use Whirling Blades? I have the necessary Dex... I saw the witch can't use it, no? Idk.
"
Enki91 wrote:
"

What about unleash?
"
Kaesarr wrote:
Noob Question:

Why I can't use Whirling Blades? I have the necessary Dex... I saw the witch can't use it, no? Idk.

The skill can only be used if you are wielding a sword or dagger.

The gem itself can be in any equipment slot.
@Sebash6
Controlled Destruction heavily reduces Arcs crit chance, since 3.7 it can even go below base crit chance. Storm Brand assures we can still reliably proc Elemental Overload when we need it, mostly at bosses. Without it, you're better off using the weaker support gem option to still have a chance to proc EO. This is all irrelevant for the next patch setup tho.

No legal macros for that. You can put your golem on left-click to still be able to walk and interact.

@Proletariate1984
With Inpulsa's it's kinda useless, without you should be using it.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Kaesarr wrote:
Noob Question:

You must be using daggers, swords or claws to use it.
hmm what should i improve next?
ripped 2,5k alts tryin to get Elemental to Chaos with Elemental Penetration on a Dagger. Should i rip more? Would Lightning to Chaos be an Option?
I need a Target where i can throw my Currency on xD

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/KosmoKarmajaeger/Cheesemichtot?i=13&search=sort%3Ddps%26dps%3DArc
not updatet atm, recrafted Helmet and pushed some k´s flat dmg
Last edited by KosmoKarmajaeger on May 26, 2019, 8:11:33 AM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Sebash6
Controlled Destruction heavily reduces Arcs crit chance, since 3.7 it can even go below base crit chance. Storm Brand assures we can still reliably proc Elemental Overload when we need it, mostly at bosses. Without it, you're better off using the weaker support gem option to still have a chance to proc EO. This is all irrelevant for the next patch setup tho.

No legal macros for that. You can put your golem on left-click to still be able to walk and interact.

Thank you very much Enki!

Now I understand. But... If it comes to golem on left click it doesn't work. When i click on some stuff - nothing happens. Unless you mean right click, but i am used to use right click to move.

Also... I have to admit.. Im 83lvl and from the beginning I didn't set Zealoth's Oath yet. I just don't like it, because sometimes (for trials) i need life regen. And I rarely got problems with ES regen. Is it really that good end game?
Last edited by Sebash6 on May 26, 2019, 2:36:05 PM
Can someone help me to improve my build, I know it's bad I just don't know what to do. The tier 12 maps and higher I just can't do them, some times I can't kill fast enough or I die really quick, also it doesn't help when ps4 is rubber banding, fps drops or lags. If anyone can help I would appreciate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info