Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Pobatti wrote:
"
sunlix wrote:
Can anyone explain why we are investing in minions so much? Seems I forgot whether player can share their buffs (some node/ascendancy node?).

We get the Spiritual Aid keystone passive, which means increases and reductions to minion damage also affects us.

Minion damage increases also effect our Arc chains does it not?

"
Enki91 wrote:
We're just too socket starved now with auras and LS trap finding their way into the build. I've tried it with an SSF testrun and it worked fairly well with the new flask and pantheon setups, just gotta wait and see how it works for others.

Yeah, it just spooks me a bit in terms of loss of defense as someone planning to use this as my starter in HC.
Hey Enki et al., it looks like Unleash has a 30% (10% per seal) cast speed penalty that wasn't properly addressed in the skill gem preview:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ay564f/synthesis_gem_information/ei193wo/?context=3

Does this significantly alter its value?
Last edited by JulyJack on Mar 8, 2019, 10:50:49 AM
Is Vaal Grace better than Decoy Totem? I feel like I will miss Decoy Totem too much.

EDIT: I think that Flame dash doesn't break Grasping Vines.
EDIT2: I also think that it is worth mentioning which gem can be replaced by level 4 Empower in late game.
EDIT3: I see Culling Strike as a good alternative instead of Blind Support too.
EDIT4: You have a quality tab for gems, a "corrupt" tab for gems would be nice as well.
Last edited by JGonzaga on Mar 8, 2019, 11:01:28 AM
Guys, according to the "loss of Immortal Call" - read Enki's notes about Rings. If we will properly set up "hungery loop" (or how is it called" - we will have our Lightning Spire Trap setup there (with LS trap on lvl 21, placed into the socet after it consume rest of gems). This way, we can find a place to put Immortal call :) And setting up such ring seems not to be very hard or time consuming.
Hi, I tried this guide and it's great!

But I feel like I can die a bit easily. I can take on maps tier 10 easily for example with dmg. Nearly everything dies instantly. I got like 5k life, 1k ES and 75 % res. Sometimes I still die. Any tips? I have gear for less than 2 exalted in total, level 86.
If Unleash doesn't work out then Arcane Surge would be a great alternative for...just realized we can't link AS to Arc or anything, oops, no mana. That actually makes me reconsider the whole thing anew, because AS would grant 2 multipliers with the cast speed, totaling 42.8% more damage and 19% cast speed at L20. We could easily maintain a L20, 21 AS when using Arc.

...Servers go down in 13 minutes and I'm back to deciding how I want to run this. Not even sure why I bother since there's about a 95% chance I end up with what Enki chose.
"
If Unleash doesn't work out then Arcane Surge would be a great alternative for...just realized we can't link AS to Arc or anything, oops, no mana. That actually makes me reconsider the whole thing anew, because AS would grant 2 multipliers with the cast speed, totaling 42.8% more damage and 19% cast speed at L20. We could easily maintain a L20, 21 AS when using Arc.

...Servers go down in 13 minutes and I'm back to deciding how I want to run this. Not even sure why I bother since there's about a 95% chance I end up with what Enki chose.

I think if unleash doesnt work out I'll just use controlled destruction or added lightning damage in that spot. I'll be trying to get the cast speed+arcane surge affix on one of my daggers to get arcane surge up.
Starting to wonder whether it might be better to just wait 2-3 days until I start playing and let you serve as my guinea pigs and sort everything out :P
what does the (/, c) stand for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info