Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can anyone explain why we are investing in minions so much? Seems I forgot whether player can share their buffs (some node/ascendancy node?).
Last edited by sunlix on Mar 8, 2019, 6:03:19 AM
"
sunlix wrote:
Can anyone explain why we are investing in minions so much? Seems I forgot whether player can share their buffs (some node/ascendancy node?).

We get the Spiritual Aid keystone passive, which means increases and reductions to minion damage also affects us.
Last edited by Pobatti on Mar 8, 2019, 6:05:27 AM
still no pob?
Thanks a lot @TeamSlayer23 @jih165. This is making more sense to me now. I had an idea of how everything worked together, but was imagining some scenario where we get chunked, and don't have the ES or mana to cast arc or flsme dash, and kill whatever is killing us

So mapping should be no problem when we're getting so much leech attacking packs of monsters
"
babyfranet wrote:
still no pob?

It's hard to read, I know.
Last edited by jakethox on Mar 8, 2019, 7:55:53 AM
"
elhigg86 wrote:
So mapping should be no problem when we're getting so much leech attacking packs of monsters

Yup, just keep in mind you want roughly 43% of your life as ES, otherwise you could potentially loose all ES in a single large hit. Enki has been doing this for a long time, so I have confidence he knows this is feasible. I'm just hoping it doesn't become too expensive. ES gear is not going to be cheap this league.
Last edited by Balantakos on Mar 8, 2019, 8:49:31 AM
thx man lets try this tonight
Maybe I missed something, but why exactly are we dropping the CWDT immortal call setup?
"
Dreagation wrote:

On a different note:
I was wondering about the hired killer lifenodes (14% max life, 20life on kill and 10dex in 4 nodes). Why do we use these over the ones at cruel preparation (20% max life, 5 all res and 10 int in 4 nodes)?

Good call, i've changed it. My initial line of thinking was being able to cap dex requirements with just a single benchcraft, with this change we now also need an amulet with any dex implicit or a 39+ dex roll on any gear, which shouldn't be too hard to get.

"
Ténshi wrote:
Maybe I missed something, but why exactly are we dropping the CWDT immortal call setup?

We're just too socket starved now with auras and LS trap finding their way into the build. I've tried it with an SSF testrun and it worked fairly well with the new flask and pantheon setups, just gotta wait and see how it works for others.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Mar 8, 2019, 10:21:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info