Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi, i think farming fossils is really good even at low depth, and fossils can be great crafting materials for all our gear, could someone make a video crafting all the gear we need for this build, or say what the best fossils to use for each piece?

For example, my gloves need to raise my lightning resist by a lot, have plus one of the other resists, have life, and the highend last option is attack and cast speed. What fossil would you use to craft such gloves?
"
FrankTZZ wrote:
Hi, i think farming fossils is really good even at low depth, and fossils can be great crafting materials for all our gear, could someone make a video crafting all the gear we need for this build, or say what the best fossils to use for each piece?

For example, my gloves need to raise my lightning resist by a lot, have plus one of the other resists, have life, and the highend last option is attack and cast speed. What fossil would you use to craft such gloves?

I'm trying to craft my gear with metallic(lightning) & pristine(life) fossils, for the speed modifiers u have to add a shuddering fossil
Last edited by Raizinho on Feb 23, 2019, 2:54:04 PM
"
Raizinho wrote:
"
FrankTZZ wrote:

I'm trying to craft my gear with metallic(lightning) & pristine(life) fossils, for the speed modifiers u have to add a shuddering fossil

If possible, try adding should Prismatic Fossil as well, it should really narrow down the damage mods.
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
Last edited by Navandis on Feb 23, 2019, 3:45:05 PM
"
Raizinho wrote:
Hi,
first of all I wanna say a big Thank You to Enki for this awesome guide. Been playing PoE for over 6 years and this was my first Spell-Caster ever. And I enjoyed it big time!

Currently I'm trying to craft a new dagger and would need some advice.
I managed to Alt-spam this beauty (got an imprint lying around just in case RNGesus isn't with me)

So i will have 2 prefixes and 1 suffix to work with.
Is there a better option for pure DPS-output than SpellDmg/Chaos + LightningDmg to Spells + Cast Speed?

Wow, congrats on that craft. I've crafted a few daggers and I don't think i've even came accross t1 ele pen once.

Those three mods are your best options. The guys who made the dagger guide probably tested that.
Last edited by Les_Onardo on Feb 23, 2019, 4:39:46 PM
I've recently published a detailed video guide for this build, covering every possible aspect from mechanics to gearing and everything in between: https://youtu.be/KVnliH9fLNU

I've also added a detailed Path of Building guide-aid to complement the video, with absolutely everything needed for this build - link is in the video's description.

Any feedback, comments, suggestions, etc. are more than welcome! :)
Build Guides and Beginner Tips YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/NavandisGaming
"
MetalGoose wrote:
Hello. I think I made this build better for endgame to a certain extent. The big drawback of Arc is that you need to be standing to cast it which made me die a bit more then I liked on bosses and betray events. So, I gave up the 6L arc and lightning dmg passive nodes and went for storm brand nodes with phase acrobatics and Spiritual aid. I got a 5L arc in my helm (with innervate) for mob clearing and mapping and I six linked storm brand in my inpulsa for bosses and tanky betrayal assholes. Between the two, it's a perfect match and feels a lot better. I also gave up whirling blades for phase run and lightning warp (lol, i felt like trying it).

I killed uber elder a couple nights ago - dropping storm brand and running around arc'ing, phase running and lighting warping like a monkey. Mostly clueless about whats going on. First time trying him and it felt great that I got the kill. Storm brand metls bosses like crazy. It took my about 13 or 14 deaths and three resumons. My gear is as good as it will get at this point. I would have wanted to hit lvl100 before the end of the league but I started playing a bit late and didn't have enough time to play. Feel free to inspect me and comment on my build.

God bless you Exile!

Seriously, I spent atleast 12 fragment sets, trying my darnest on doing my first Uber Elder. Desperate I went on the forums to search for help. Then I saw this post.

I killed Uber Elder on my first try after switching from Arc, seriously it was so much easier. I just popped the Storm Brand and ran around a bit dodging and getting rid of tentacle bois.

Should have done this sooner. Seriously, supersized Enki didn't put this suggestion in the build.
Last edited by Mathue24 on Feb 23, 2019, 6:03:07 PM
Pretty happy with where my build is right now. Still thankful for any advice to further improve it
"
Chrisss0r wrote:
Pretty happy with where my build is right now. Still thankful for any advice to further improve it

fix your flasks (life and basalt)
Maybe think about triple balancing wise oak, you only need to cut lightning res somehow (maybe another jewel and divine one of your lightning res items )
"
Mathue24 wrote:
"
MetalGoose wrote:
Hello. I think I made this build better for endgame to a certain extent. The big drawback of Arc is that you need to be standing to cast it which made me die a bit more then I liked on bosses and betray events. So, I gave up the 6L arc and lightning dmg passive nodes and went for storm brand nodes with phase acrobatics and Spiritual aid. I got a 5L arc in my helm (with innervate) for mob clearing and mapping and I six linked storm brand in my inpulsa for bosses and tanky betrayal assholes. Between the two, it's a perfect match and feels a lot better. I also gave up whirling blades for phase run and lightning warp (lol, i felt like trying it).

I killed uber elder a couple nights ago - dropping storm brand and running around arc'ing, phase running and lighting warping like a monkey. Mostly clueless about whats going on. First time trying him and it felt great that I got the kill. Storm brand metls bosses like crazy. It took my about 13 or 14 deaths and three resumons. My gear is as good as it will get at this point. I would have wanted to hit lvl100 before the end of the league but I started playing a bit late and didn't have enough time to play. Feel free to inspect me and comment on my build.

God bless you Exile!

Seriously, I spent atleast 12 fragment sets, trying my darnest on doing my first Uber Elder. Desperate I went on the forums to search for help. Then I saw this post.

I killed Uber Elder on my first try after switching from Arc, seriously it was so much easier. I just popped the Storm Brand and ran around a bit dodging and getting rid of tentacle bois.

Should have done this sooner. Seriously, supersized Enki didn't put this suggestion in the build.

Looking at your builds, it looks like you've both back much closer to the Enki build?

2 quick questions:

- why concentrated effect on Storm Brand instead of echo?

- Have you tried spire gloves?
pob link works but there are no items showing in the "items tab" tried looking at your characters Enki but you know"privacy turned on"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info