Cyclone does too much damage.

Myfacewhen
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
replaced with molten strike. cyclone still faster
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Maybe it has to do with the PvP formula. Have you running both skills through the formula to see if the descrepancy in dps is acuratly represented in the scaling formula or if the formula produces closer dps numbers between the two skills than there may be another bug with cyclone.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
a
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Molten requires a 6l to be top tier and also good game play. cyclone requires no linkes but optimal on 4+ link and can run 6l trigger gems all over the place. Cyclone itself is only a small problem in these cyclone builds, the lack of links required to run it efficiently also enable exploits in these trigger gems (which should be removed from pvp). Once cyclone gets nerfed we can about nerfing molten strike, but until then no other skill holds a candle to cyclones capabilities.

edit: in fact, I can have molten spammed sitting on bear traps and be flicker/cyclone in an instant by an aggressive cycloner. the only way I'm able to beat cyclone characters (i'm crit molten), is to use a puncture bow and bear traps and take about 1 minute each round biding my time for an opportunity to attack. Even when I attack with a crit/shocked molten strike dealing 7.4k dps I can be (and have been) killed by trigger dmg.
Last edited by bigfoot312 on Jan 7, 2015, 10:35:25 PM
Good luck staying on top of your opponent in a pvp match with cyclone when he is running around like a madman or he is from a different gateway and you desync all over the place.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info