[2.1] Berserking Reverse SWT Searing Bonder || The original Searing Bond Atziri killer

Well dropping in a 20q spell totem would be very convenient as it would add quite a bit of survivability to the warping totems.

Blind, though not perfect, its free.

Increased AOE would spread EE easier in trash situations, not worth the mana increase in my opinion.

Reduced mana is nice if you actually have mana problems... You shouldn't though.

Really I would sell the 6L if you could and roll a new 5L and use the profits for a new project or to get quality 20 gems out a higher level empower (3+).
I leveling clarity at the moment so mana regen is still a small issue, so ill keep reduced mana for now, i guess its the q20 spell totem for me.

Would anyone even bother buying a 6 link, i didn't think it was worth my time trying to sell it how much would you say its worth?
IGN= The_BloodRaider
I am sure there is some min/maxer would would buy one but I would not expect standard 6L unique pricing for it. I would keep it equipped on my character and just use procurement to sell if off the character.

poe.trade has only 2 posted for sale @ 28ex but this chest armour is very niche and I highly doubt those will ever sell at such a price. I would just set a price on procurement and if it doesnt move fast or get any bites just keep dropping the price little by little every now and then until you start getting hits.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Feb 22, 2015, 6:38:32 PM
Are you manually casting Enduring cry now? If so please fix the first post to show your new gem setup as you have a standard CWDT setup right now.
I'll make an update later today when I get home.

But I am still using my Cwdt set up 9/10 times. With high damage and quality gems you don't need to manually cast EC for extra totem defenses as often.

It is more of a mechanic for those without quality gems.
I really like the idea of this build. I've been wanting to do something with lightning warp totems for a while now, as I just find them hilarious. This is an interesting approach.

I'm playing around with your tree, and I'm wondering if it's worth the 7 points to pick up Heart and Soul when you could have Dynamo and Purity of Flesh instead. Minor loss of life and mana pool for chaos resistance and cheaper spells, makes sense to me. It even gives you the filler point you need to go straight into the Sovereignty wheel if you should so desire, free up even more of that mana pool..

Makes sense to me, but then again I never played the build. What do you think?
Hey Chromodar!

This has been probably my all time favorite build. It is great for start of the leagues and compared to other totem builds I have played the totem sniping that happens with the LW totems is just epic.

In regards to your suggestions, the largest reason for Heart of the Soul is so to increase our mana pool thus increasing our effects of mana regen. The reason why this is important is so we can run lvl20 Arctic Armour which actually provides a very nice defensive boost at max level. Now the change you mentioned is not bad, it would just mean 1 of two things..

1) your gear hits a point where you do not need the extra mana

or

2) you don't care about running arctic armour :)

I am building a flame totem character that is a bit different from what is currently out there and in the process have found some changes that I would place into this build.

Spend 2 points to get Totemic Zeal and swap the 8% totem damage node by ancestral bond for Totem Placement Speed. These are very nice quality of life changes to have and were mentioned earlier but I really didn't care up until this point, i just relied on insane totem life and capped totem resistances to get the job done. It is not as important to have these 2 nodes as it is with a flame totem build since this build essentially caps totem defenses and has quite a bit more totem HP.

Have to say I am very excited with Act 4 expansion coming out and I am hoping for some changes to the totem passive placement :) Depending on the tree changes I will either re-roll this character or re-roll my flame totem build. Either way ill be making this character again rather it is first or second.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Apr 9, 2015, 9:16:55 PM
"
Kartikdon wrote:
In regards to your suggestions, the largest reason for Heart of the Soul is so to increase our mana pool thus increasing our effects of mana regen. The reason why this is important is so we can run lvl20 Arctic Armour which actually provides a very nice defensive boost at max level.

Yeah, I understand this. It just seems so inefficient to walk 3 filler points just to pick up that cluster. It's only 8% max mana lost (20% from Dynamo cluster vs 28% from Heart and Soul cluster). 12% cheaper spells and access to reduced mana reserved nodes doesn't make up for this?

Of course this option looks less appealing if you don't want to spend the 4 points on the aura nodes. But don't you want to eventually? Chaos resistance is tempting too..

It's hard to tell when I haven't played around with the build myself to get a feel for how the mana pool behaves, so I'll trust your judgement. It just looks wrong to me on the tree, it feels like there has to be a better way.

Edit: Oh hey, why don't you quality up your Saffel's? At least the extra energy shield will give you a bit more mana when you have that out too. Which reminds me, I wonder how picking up Foresight for 2 points would do for mana when you have EB and over 300 ES from items already. Would have to math that one out I guess.

Maybe I just need to start playing the build myself :D
Last edited by Chromodar on Apr 10, 2015, 11:44:28 AM
I do like the dynamo cluster and it shouldn't effect the total regen to heavily.

As far as the reduced mana reserve nodes they really are not needed. We run all the auras we need without worry and plenty of MP left over to throw out the totems. The small amount of chaos resistances wouldn't really make a difference to much.

But if you wanted more HP with the extra points it is not a bad way to go. I would personally do Dynamo and then do the Ash, Frost, and Storm cluster to boost damage more.

haha, my Saffell's isnt quality? I think I just didnt update my gear. I believe the gear has was last updated pre-AA. edit: Just checked, ya the gear wasnt updated since I swapped to AA. Nothing really changes other then putting AA into the mix and maybe grabbing a little more mana regen from gear.

as far as Foresight goes, point for point it is better to grab %increased mana. Two 5% mana > the two points to get Foresight. Overall I say just make the changes that twist the build into a little bit of your own version. Makes it a little more personal and I think it makes builds more fun to play when you put your own twist on them.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Apr 10, 2015, 1:01:32 PM
so looking at the new glimpses of the passive tree... there will have be an an entire new rework haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info