1.3.0g Patch Notes

Are we gonna have to wait till 1.4 before the stash tabs get fixed?
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Flicker strike got nerfed...
CoD got nerfed...

I bet stun gets nerf next :D
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
These tiny patches take about 30 minutes to apply through the steam client. I can't be dealing with a PvP patch every couple days that takes half an hour out of my game time :/ cmon GGG I love you but the patching process takes waaaaay too long!
"
Pomerania wrote:
"
Zerutas wrote:
GGG needs to stop with the daily pvp-only updates. its getting to full retard status

1.3 is pvp-only related. Hoping to get soon to 1.4 or at least to 1.3.99zzz.

If all 1.3 patches go aronud pvp, does it mean that no future patch (past 1.4) will be pvp related never more? Hope so...

Yes, nobody will be playing pvp then. In new leagues with fresh new content (amazing content surely) nobody will have time to spend in pvp, and in standard everybody will have Leo at level 8 and will stop playing pvp too. So, it's a cul-de-sac, no way out... it's dead from the begining.

You should know that "forced feeding" it's not a good strategy: don't you want Google+, you need it to get youtube (but nobody uses it, anyway); don't you want an auction house, take a real money one (ooohhhh, yes, forget about this last one...).

Forcing people to play pvp to acces content it's not a good path... it's the way to exile people from the game.

Man, you just wrote a load of bullshit. PvP is great and I'm waiting for much more of such content and full time cutthroat leagues.
And there goes Cast on Death's ONLY AND ENTIRE purpose out the window. GG GGG, I'm starting to quite dislike you and your new visions.
Nerfing a PvP gem to do 75% less damage in PvP, this is quite a joke tbh, I mean just remove it and admit the mistake of ever making this joke gem.

"
Incarcerated wrote:
These tiny patches take about 30 minutes to apply through the steam client. I can't be dealing with a PvP patch every couple days that takes half an hour out of my game time :/ cmon GGG I love you but the patching process takes waaaaay too long!

That's not GGG's fault, but steam. The standalone client takes like less than a minute to update.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 23, 2014, 8:06:06 AM
GGG, what was the initial vision of CoD? Was it supposed to be pvp centric, more so in team play (3v3/CTF)? With the 75% damage nerf I don't see where it's applications lay now.

The only other uses I can see was the build of the week pve layout. Magic find stacked and one shotting bosses?

Or maybe CoD and portal, to save your location upon death?

I liked the strategy and meta game CoD (primary and hybrid builds) introduced to 3v3 and CTF, but sadly after testing, the damage is too small to make a difference now.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Dec 23, 2014, 8:23:50 AM
keep'em coming !
another crap update. for crap pvp.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
"
Are we gonna have to wait till 1.4 before the stash tabs get fixed?

Nevermind, it seems to be fixed. Now the preciousss tab is accessible again!

Sorry & thanks.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info