1.3.0g Patch Notes

Version 1.3.0g
  • Added a new high-end purchasable Hideout Decoration: Arcane Throne.
  • Added seven new purchasable Hideout Decorations: Vaal Vessel, Wisp Swarm, Cauldron, Vaal Pyramid, Transformer, Brutus' Cradle and Whale Skeleton.
  • Events Noticeboards have been added to the Forest Encampment and the Sarn Encampment in all difficulties. They have also been added to Lioneye's Watch, but only in Cruel and Merciless difficulties. The Events Noticeboard in the Sarn Arena Staging Area has been been updated to use the new art. These noticeboards allow you to access the Events/PvP panel.
  • Skills supported by Cast on Death now deal 75% less damage when triggered in PvP.
  • The PvP arena based on the Industrial Docks tileset has had its collidability markup improved. This change specifically improves the usability of ground targeting area of effect skills (such as Firestorm) in certain locations.
  • Fixed a bug where your Flasks would not refill if respawning in the same arena during FFA Arena Tournaments.
  • Fixed problems related to ruined wagons in the Sarn Arena.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause some users to be unable to enter the next round of a Swiss tournament.
  • You can now re-enter a Swiss tournament after withdrawing, if the next round hasn't started yet.
Last edited by Chris on Dec 23, 2014, 12:10:04 AM
"
QQmorez wrote:
Who will sell the Arcane Throne? Elreon?

The microtransaction store!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
2i0 wrote:
what about PvPOnly chars cant join Sarn for dailies.

This is still being worked on but may be early January because I'm missing almost 100% of our programmers due to Christmas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Xazal wrote:
guess this little updating crap will go from a-z?

just 1 god damn question we all know about the srongbox explode bug u guys did like dunno 5-6 patchs or so in this league and that crap is still NOT fixed? just explain why? is it hard to fix no time? or what?

As we've explained so many times now, the people working on that bug aren't around because I'm encouraging them to spend time with their families over Christmas. I'm sorry that the bug is going unfixed for a few weeks but it's really important for the health and wellbeing of our developers that they can rest for a little bit after a year of hard work.
"
eralduspr wrote:
Why didn't you just waited to put all of this in 1.3F? lol

The guy operating the time machine is away also.

"
you forgot to remove the demigods that got won throw the cast on death abuse , anyways GOOD patch notes more to come and do you know how we recive the karma coins?

The Karma Koin codes will be awarded as soon as we've received them, which is hopefully in a week or less!

"
unsane wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:
what about PvPOnly chars cant join Sarn for dailies.

This is still being worked on but may be early January because I'm missing almost 100% of our programmers due to Christmas.

Why not simply add the Sarn Arenas to the Events/PvP tab? It's the... PvP tab. Sarn Arenas are for... PvP. ;)

Absolutely - that's what we'll be doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info