1.3.0g Patch Notes

people used CoD o.0?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
QQmorez wrote:
Who will sell the Arcane Throne? Elreon?

The microtransaction store!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
what about PvPOnly chars cant join Sarn for dailies.
"
2i0 wrote:
what about PvPOnly chars cant join Sarn for dailies.

This is still being worked on but may be early January because I'm missing almost 100% of our programmers due to Christmas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
guess this little updating crap will go from a-z?

just 1 god damn question we all know about the srongbox explode bug u guys did like dunno 5-6 patchs or so in this league and that crap is still NOT fixed? just explain why? is it hard to fix no time? or what?
"
Xazal wrote:

just 1 god damn question we all know about the srongbox explode bug u guys did like dunno 5-6 patchs or so in this league and that crap is still NOT fixed? just explain why? is it hard to fix no time? or what?

Don't worry. They don't give a shit about real stuff. Just want to keep pushing the crap pvp and more store stuff...
Last edited by Xaaz23 on Dec 22, 2014, 7:03:28 PM
Why hasn't Frozen Sky been fixed? Now it's WAY too weak?

Why haven't the other bloodlines been made stronger? They are way too weak (especially the pulsing ones).

Also beyond magic monsters still don't spawn with bloodlines mods...I think they should, considering that the rare beyond monsters can spawn with Nemesis mods.

Bloodlines needs to be a challenge league, right now I think it's a joke...way too easy.
Looking forward to all the shiny hideout stuff. :)

Hope the wisps are the ship graveyard ones. Are they?
"Core strength is more strength!"
Ign: RottenToTheCore
"
Xazal wrote:

As we've explained so many times now, the people working on that bug aren't around because I'm encouraging them to spend time with their families over Christmas. I'm sorry that the bug is going unfixed for a few weeks but it's really important for the health and wellbeing of our developers that they can rest for a little bit after a year of hard work.
you forgot to remove the demigods that got won throw the cast on death abuse , anyways GOOD patch notes more to come and do you know how we recive the karma coins?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Dec 22, 2014, 7:09:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info