JAUERS 1.3 Detonate dead eXterMinatoR EB, IR, MOM, EE! HC viable high dps surv.

This looks really cool, I really want tot try this when my current bloodlines char rips.
Hai, just reeped on Bloodlines, trying out your build looks awesome!
But I'm curious to know when is the best time to transition from FB to DD?
I used to have a DD Scion but I haven't played in a while, how much has changed since then and would my gear still be fine? How much of the skill tree would you change, just the few starter nodes?

I honestly can't remember my old build and am so lost in how to get back into DD.

Spoiler

Last edited by lightff on Feb 5, 2015, 12:33:53 AM
Great guide, but needs a lot of proofreading and spelling corrections, it hurts my brain trying to read what you wrote D:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1201118 Crossleague Trading Rep Thread
Hi i have a 6L carcass jack (corrupted) for this build (torment)... LordNajiva
Nice build btw!
Last edited by franpixxx on Feb 6, 2015, 9:19:50 PM
Hi i follow your DD build guide and i like it verry much , i try some other gems and i switcht inc burn dam with empower L 3 and it gives me 1/3 more dps but less burn damage after explosion course , but also more damage vs rares bosses single target explosion . i'm level 92 ath the moment and i'm curieues what you think of empower instead of in burn dam .

my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
Hi i follow your DD build guide and i like it verry much , i try some other gems and i switcht inc burn dam with empower L 3 and it gives me 1/3 more dps but less burn damage after explosion course , but also more damage vs rares bosses single target explosion . i'm level 92 ath the moment and i'm curieues what you think of empower instead of in burn dam .

defently a good point and viable option, the burn damage gem aint a game changer.. but since i mainly focus on burn + hc(ref) point i never tested empower, never the less u cud be rigth its a better option
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
umm im confused. you said spell damage does help DD? the wiki says spell dmg does not affect it. also there is no keyword on gem for spells... just fire, cast and AoE.
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Last edited by knowfear on Feb 24, 2015, 4:23:34 PM
"
lightff wrote:
I used to have a DD Scion but I haven't played in a while, how much has changed since then and would my gear still be fine? How much of the skill tree would you change, just the few starter nodes?

I honestly can't remember my old build and am so lost in how to get back into DD.

Spoiler

yee ure gear is fine, i feal chance to ignite gem is irrelevent now, q burn+ new passives do the job.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
knowfear wrote:
umm im confused. you said spell damage does help DD? the wiki says spell dmg does not affect it. also there is no keyword on gem for spells... just fire, cast and AoE.

well i recall testing it with 2 weapons with diff spelldamage and saw a difference... the corpse explotion component is not affected by spell damage the flat added fire damage is.. thats why a DD build now need to lvl its gem vs before.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info