JAUERS 1.3 Detonate dead eXterMinatoR EB, IR, MOM, EE! HC viable high dps surv.

started a log of roling bloodline where u can follow progression.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
updated progression
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
progression update
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Used to play DD with my templar according to Fite's build before september and after nerf in cast speed i quit, but i have to admit that ur build is forcing me back to DD .:D

Good job m8 , keep working on it !!!
small update on progression.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Thanks for the update. Just ripped my 75 summoner on bloodlines. Think I might try flipping my EA scion over to this. Looks like a lot of fun.
maybe it's just me but.. detonate dead doesn't get affected by spell dmg.. so ur sceptre is pretty crappy on DD dmg...
Also, how do u ignite so much.. without chance to ignite u get like what.. 25% chance? isn't that low?
"
lethalgod wrote:
maybe it's just me but.. detonate dead doesn't get affected by spell dmg.. so ur sceptre is pretty crappy on DD dmg...
Also, how do u ignite so much.. without chance to ignite u get like what.. 25% chance? isn't that low?

DD gem was based before on purely corpse detonation that did only scale on elemental, now DD offers a flat fire dps bonus aswell on detonation that scales from both spell and elemental. elemental is still king but spell damage helps.

ignite is very often since the way aoe hitting multible mobs and concing the acculy explotion for damage while prolif gem aint effected by conc effect and spreads the massive ignite very good.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Any reason not to get a cloak of defiance and save a few skill points headed down to MoM?
"
crzytimes wrote:
Any reason not to get a cloak of defiance and save a few skill points headed down to MoM?

also a very viable option, i find however with nerf of COD the travel with getting IR is acceptable since u use abit more points, but gain more life es, evade, res. and that 20% aoe dos a huge impact on clearing speed.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info