When are we fixing broken cornercamping EA

die in 1sec with 11k hp setup+aof 80% fire res+160% overcap *not broken*
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Casters are balanced now, our biggest defense got dropped to ZERO.

From 75% Block to 15-20% block, what else are you people asking for lol ?

Molten ? okay i agree but i really dont care about molten i dont even use it. . .

Casters SHOULD deal higher damage then melee does, because you have the upper speed advantage, tremendously high attack speed ( cyclone,HS,flicker,whirling or anything ) with high damage, huge regen flasks, and the possibility to make use of dodge and armor. Where the only defense casters have is their energyshield.

A good caster will not need molten shell to beat a melee opponent, it will make good use of LW and his spells and use his range to kill them, this is what i do. And Dont tell me i'm standing still lazy shit tanking everything, if you'd pvp me more you'd see that i move a shit ton and probably more than you do. Ever tried to aim fireball or even TRY to chase someone with fireball ? Fireball is probably the skill that requires the most aiming in the fucking game atm, is requires timed lightningwarps and enemy movement prediction to do well, it's probably the hardest skill to use in the game atm, it's far from an easy task to use. No casters dont need another nerf they finally came to a balanced point. Good geared casters should deal high damage, it's your job to find a counter to it because it's the only thing casters have now, HIGH DAMAGE.

Fact this is how you see things pretty much cements everything I thought about you. Fb hard to aim? Casters have nothing but DMG? Pseudo masterful skill requirements and mind reading to land a hit? Damn bro didn't know caster was so hard for you to play...maybe you should go back to rf. Which you too said was hard to play......hahah. What isn't hard for you? What counters are there to 4+ forms of half life-full life killing auto DMG? Other then RNG block/dodge rolls and range? Life's hard for some ppl...its be ause they suck. Other ppl make life look easy because they are smart, made good choices or just flat out have experience. Poe doesn't currently provide the tools to properly deal with some imbalances. There's options, bad ones. What poe does provide is as many hand holding ass wiping mechanics it can for ppl that think ....caster is hard. Have a nice day

I see the pain in ur eyes mulla, let's see you build up a caster a do good with it. Oh and btw i liked the way u started called me names in game for no reason when i killed your build with nothing but firestorm and u claimed i had a cwdt setup when i did not, i even had to remove fire penetration because you cried it was op. I removed the penetration and yet i still killed you, maybe it's just your build that is outdated, you use nothing else but cyclone and leap slam, very hard i must say. No build is hard to play in PoE, but some requires aiming, your build requires nothing but leap slam lock and cyclone lockdown. Fireball requires aiming atleast, you cannot just autolock someone. you're talking like everyone's build is easy to play but yours is no harder if even one of the easiest. i tried to have decent convos with you but it always end up by you starting to QQ over everything, you're always bringing up the same excuses everytime ''Not worth it''. Who the fuck are you even pvping anyways to refuse to try to counter my build, i have yet to see you even try to challenge me to actually make an effort to own me which i would love seeing. Really mulla ?, You say you're a competitive person, but yet you only log on to poe to faceroll random pvp starters, a competitive person will try to counter someone that beats him, thats not your case once someone beats you youre alwqays QQ'ing no matter what the build is. You cannot accept defeat, your build should survive all, youre complaining over what beats your build. And everyday you're whipping your ass off pvping i dont know which noobs to satisfy ur easy pvp needs. I do sometimes lose to some builds, but im not shooting my tears everywhere on the forum, im trying to counter it.

Oh and dont make me write a fucking roman again, i'm done with this shit. Come ingame and counter my build like a real tryhard or keep whippin' ur ass off on little noobs. Maybe one day you'll gain my respect back but right now i really dont give a f*

That is all i had to say for this thread.

[Removed by Support] Never is there a fact written, nor any solid argument. BTW, I'd be 10x the caster you are. You suck at aiming,name locking,moving,understanding anything on the level you think you do.

Oh and trust me, I don't want your respect. If you respected me that would mean I was doing something wrong or sucked. Whats really happening here is [Removed by Support]. You ask me all the time why we can't have a conversation. You ask me to add you, what my thoughts are and build I'm using. I refuse to associate with you because I don't like you [Removed by Support]. So you're all pissed off, I'm sure this will get edited or removed but that's what's really going on here.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 26, 2014, 2:24:51 PM
hm last post should all be [Removed by Support] so its easier to follow whats going on :P

Spoiler
ho ho ho happy hollydays :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
EA still too powerfull becouse of the way it works on walls.. please tone it down... the direct hit isnt a problem, also 2hand op need nerf, just look at mulla
"
boye wrote:
EA still too powerfull becouse of the way it works on walls.. please tone it down... the direct hit isnt a problem, also 2hand op need nerf, just look at mulla

mulla is the only good 2h around, dont think we'd need a nerf if its just one lol. If it was broken more people would use it and be sucessful
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It's broken as shit. All I see that more and more abusers are coming to troll PvP ladder. There is no way to get even close while they wallspam with huge aoe. It melts me down in less than 2 seconds, while I got 88% fire res. and shitloads of es. That skill is ridiculous, if you ask me. And those maps.... most of them suits ea's so good. How melee's suppose to deal with that wallspamming? How any close range caster should? This is the most retarded skill I ever seen in PvP, and there are only few EA chars who play creative and challenging, while the rest are picking up any spot between the columns and start the never ending burst with gmp's.

It does not care about your block, it does not care about how much you maxing your res., it does not care how big your life pool is, what a pity.

Most of the maps are terrible, they are too tight, too many trash around. Even when you standing at the edge aoe damage still gets you exploding from the walls that are behind the abyss.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Cmon its really not fair EA needs to be nerfed and killed right? We cannot let all those pple who spent their precious dollars that their parents gave them to rmt in their dark basements, too bad for mmamma and pappa's money, spending that mone to get all mirrored gear adn some 20ex build kills ya, such crap right? LMFAOoooooooooooo
"
semma_car19 wrote:
Cmon its really not fair EA needs to be nerfed and killed right? We cannot let all those pple who spent their precious dollars that their parents gave them to rmt in their dark basements, too bad for mmamma and pappa's money, spending that mone to get all mirrored gear adn some 20ex build kills ya, such crap right? LMFAOoooooooooooo

Jelly because your parents are poor? Well I guess when you live in a cardboardbox you don't learn alot, just accuse others
"
"
semma_car19 wrote:

Jelly because your parents are poor? Well I guess when you live in a cardboardbox you don't learn alot, just accuse others

lol, did I mention any names? I m 27 years old I make my own living, no need to feel aggravated, especially you are no 1 on ladder, I just had to make a comment here cause whenever I enter arena people talk about you, and i don't even have anything against ppl doing that, if i was doing that the game would have bored me long time ago. To wrap up I even believe that ppl from GGG might be involved in rmt cause lets be frank its a nice way of extra cash beside microtrans stuff. The whole point I m trying to make is that whenever ppl want some skill to be nerfed its not because they want it for the benefit of the game, its because they hate dying to it.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
"
semma_car19 wrote:

lol, did I mention any names? I m 27 years old I make my own living, no need to feel aggravated, especially you are no 1 on ladder, I just had to make a comment here cause whenever I enter arena people talk about you, and i don't even have anything against ppl doing that, if i was doing that the game would have bored me long time ago. To wrap up I even believe that ppl from GGG might be involved in rmt cause lets be frank its a nice way of extra cash beside microtrans stuff. The whole point I m trying to make is that whenever ppl want some skill to be nerfed its not because they want it for the benefit of the game, its because they hate dying to it.

I was not serious at all
And what are they saying about me?

I know some names with waterproof thatrmts while ggg does nothing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info