When are we fixing broken cornercamping EA

Draw... :)
EA is pretty pathetic now without a proper tree,gems and knowledge. If things ever iron out when it comes to penetration gems, this skill will be shit 100% regardless of your char. If we get to that point it'd need re tweaked.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
"
VladDracul wrote:
EA is pretty pathetic now without a proper tree,gems and knowledge.

Isn't that what we want in pvp?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Just participated in the HC Open 3v3 Blitz. EA completely dominated. The arenas are so small that you are getting sprayed instantly when the round starts. And the wall shotgunning and no need to even aim the skill makes it absurdly powerful. Combine it with the CWDT EC IC and melee users have 0 chance.

If anything needs to go to balance EA, it's the ability for it to explode in walls for PvP. No other skill comes anywhere near it in terms of how much of the arena it can bombard repeatedly for absurd amounts of damage.

Add ontop of that the explosions can't even be blocked. So block characters spend 50 points on block nodes now and are completely negated without any sacrifice that other players have to use (block penetration gem or sword block pen nodes).

I was getting 1-2 shot by EA off screen in the 3v3 with 95% fire res and capped block.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Dec 22, 2014, 4:15:51 PM
"
"
VladDracul wrote:
EA is pretty pathetic now without a proper tree,gems and knowledge.

Isn't that what we want in pvp?

That's not my point. Point is without EE and curses to reduce resists heavily even with a dedicated tree and powerful gem set up EA is pretty shit after the nerf. Its viable sure, but when people start stacking resists you're relying on EE + dual curses to even do any damage. Where on the flip side you have spells that fuck you for 0 curse investment, 0 EE application and are insanely overpowered at melee range where they shotgun. Only thing keeping EA semi competitive is penetration at its current 35+ reduction state and the current elemental scaling formula. If either was touched in an attempt to better balance elemental dmg as a whole or tone spells down to a less retarded level...EA would be shit beyond shit beyond shit. There are limits to all things and EA needs to be maxed out in all areas to work right now, which isn't bad but if anything happens to the above formula/gems..EA will be over nerfed.
Last edited by VladDracul on Dec 22, 2014, 4:23:43 PM
Are people overcapping their fire res 50-85 against EA, to counter EE and ele weakness?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
"
Aux wrote:
Just participated in the HC Open 3v3 Blitz. EA completely dominated. The arenas are so small that you are getting sprayed instantly when the round starts. And the wall shotgunning and no need to even aim the skill makes it absurdly powerful. Combine it with the CWDT EC IC and melee users have 0 chance.

If anything needs to go to balance EA, it's the ability for it to explode in walls for PvP. No other skill comes anywhere near it in terms of how much of the arena it can bombard repeatedly for absurd amounts of damage.

Add ontop of that the explosions can't even be blocked. So block characters spend 50 points on block nodes now and are completely negated without any sacrifice that other players have to use (block penetration gem or sword block pen nodes).

I was getting 1-2 shot by EA off screen in the 3v3 with 95% fire res and capped block.

LLD? Where you under elemental equilibrium? You were obviously fire penetrated, that's a given. Where you cursed at all? I have a very strong EA in hld and if anyone can overcap to bypass EE + flammability I'm pretty much hard countered. They will out regen or just draw games before I can stack and explode enough arrows based on their duration, even reduced with reduced duration support. I've had to rely on elemental weakness + flammability + EE, which is pretty taxing. Where like I said spells...just do what they want.
"
Are people overcapping their fire res 50-85 against EA, to counter EE and ele weakness?

Bingo
"
Aux wrote:

I would like to echo Aux. Also, The timer at the beginner could stand to be a little longer than 3 seconds. This could prevent any sort of spawn camping by such EA builds.

Immortal call, if you want melee to be a part of PVP, immortal call needs to be re-worked for pvp purposes only if nothing else. Some guy with a 2 linked CWDT and IM shouldnt be able to tank 100k+ dps freely. I would even settle for 50%-75% of damage reduction, not full immunity.
ign: Reaver
"
VladDracul wrote:
"

Bingo

People tend to want things nerfed before they can figure out counters. The top builds change over time due to people constantly one upping each other.

It's been a broken record ever since closed beta.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info