When are we fixing broken cornercamping EA

ya'll should switch to poison arrow to counter ea :P
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
ya'll should switch to poison arrow to counter ea :P

That's exactly what I am doing offhand. People starting to copy me with it too.

-Please feel free to make a good and sucessful EAer. Alot of people try(because they all think the same"wallbang") without sucess. trollol ...

you yourself isnt really a sucessful EA though, you like spam 15arrows, since you dont know you must pause when 5 are stuck
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
cool story never said im a sucessfull EAer. Still enough to make u panic,flee like a bitch with ur 10k life 1k liferegen and not goin que again cuz scarrrrd, enough fo me tho (:

btw u only talk bs and dont answere questions or say sumthin constructive. the whole thread is bout u QQ cuz u cant faceroll EAer with ur BiS build, dats all. learn to deal with it instead of cryin fo more nerfs, sissy... w/e im done here
Last edited by LMSLMSLMS on Jan 17, 2015, 9:11:57 AM
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
cool story never said im a sucessfull EAer. Still enough to make u panic,flee like a bitch with ur 10k life 1k liferegen and not goin que again cuz scarrrrd, enough fo me tho (:

btw u only talk bs and dont answere questions or say sumthin constructive. the whole thread is bout u QQ cuz u cant faceroll EAer with ur BiS build, dats all. learn to deal with it instead of cryin fo more nerfs, sissy... w/e im done here

I was asked to que once(was leveling my new scion). Didn't have all my gems or gear(was running a 4l which usually is my 6l) and no jewellery. I had 270ping and desynced on pillars all the time which almost killed me, however you couldn't kill em at all since you don't know how to approach. And you're complaining about running? Lol, I am one of the most offensive(gameplay wise) player out there. You were running around as soon as we were on the same screen.

"
dont answere questions or say sumthin constructive.

Are you eihter

1) Braindamage
2) Just stupid

Then I'll let this pass

I get PM's daily "Are you friend of that biitchslapped?". "Don'treally know him well so wouldn't say I am a friend of him, but not the opposite either"). They're complaining about you being rude, cussing and just being generally cocky. Your reputation must be great
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
I was asked to que once(was leveling my new scion). Didn't have all my gems or gear(was running a 4l which usually is my 6l) and no jewellery. I had 270ping and desynced on pillars all the time which almost killed me, however you couldn't kill em at all since you don't know how to approach. And you're complaining about running? Lol, I am one of the most offensive(gameplay wise) player out there. You were running around as soon as we were on the same screen.

cool story again and maybe weve a different definition bout playin offensive and runnin away lmao

"
Are you eihter

1) Braindamage
2) Just stupid

Then I'll let this pass

annother childish attempt to offend me like a stubborn kiddie, aight.

"
I get PM's daily "Are you friend of that biitchslapped?". "Don'treally know him well so wouldn't say I am a friend of him, but not the opposite either"). They're complaining about you being rude, cussing and just being generally cocky. Your reputation must be great

no1 askd fo, nothin i can care less bout since most std hld players are complete retards. u seem to be a good example.

all in all a complete useless comment once again like the whole thread.
should rly stop readin ur bs kinda timewaste but funny at the same time tho

Last edited by LMSLMSLMS on Jan 17, 2015, 9:59:07 AM
Dropping knowledgebombs on daily basis, but some people must be nuked
knowledgebombs... u just cry for nerfing builds dat can get dangerous against urs even after they alrdy got nerftd to a good stage.

"
, but some people must be nuked

so mad much wow, im done with u. king of poe hld std retards u made it buddy :D
Yay me!
Lmao. Always tought that guy bitchslapped or w/e is his name was retarded.

Now that I see what you wrote and how you write, I definitly made an opinion about you.

"
some people must be nuked

Coc/Cwdt spells/Molten/Tempest are all 100x dumber then Explosive Arrow ever was. Start bitching about 1hit kill mechanics and less about a guy firing an arrow at a wall.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info