When are we fixing broken cornercamping EA

So, ya
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Neither got any tactics whatsoever, except one guy. All they do is pick a corner and stand there, what is there to do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Well Tommie, you could outrange them
Well, it's hard to do whent they're in a fucking corner
Didn't u hear? EA already got fixed with puncture lol get better gear it's how u win in pvp haven't u been paying attention?
"
A222 wrote:
Didn't u hear? EA already got fixed with puncture lol get better gear it's how u win in pvp haven't u been paying attention?

I don't care about lowlevel dwarf duelling. Puncture isn't that hard to deal with unless your brain has a 15seconds reaction time, use pots
EA isn't that hard too, just use EA!
Sure, tell me your best way to deal with a corner camping EA with a pillar behind them as 2h melee
spec throw + faster proj is what I personally use but a bow swap also works.
spec throw is not viable, possibly in LLD but not HLD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info