PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
mayainverse wrote:
I find builds fucking annoying that use legacy softcore gear. when 99% of players play on the temp leagues and its impossible to get. that and level 100 skill builds

its not needed bro :> kaoms helps alot but the new kaoms works rly well also and its cheap when i got to 70 i spent like 1ex for purity of fire lvl 20 non corrupt and the rest of the gear was rly cheap just yellow items with strength life and res and the doon was like 10c.
I like the build, but I am still in the leveling possess and it is starting to ware on me a bit, since getting most of the passive skill nods make me feel like I am crawling though normal. Though it is mostly because i decided to try and level using male skills instead of totems, but when I switched I still feel like it is going to take me a year and a half to get up to level 80.
Any suggestions/tips for how you leveled the build?
"
SeikanEkasin wrote:
I like the build, but I am still in the leveling possess and it is starting to ware on me a bit, since getting most of the passive skill nods make me feel like I am crawling though normal. Though it is mostly because i decided to try and level using male skills instead of totems, but when I switched I still feel like it is going to take me a year and a half to get up to level 80.

i leveled with decent physgear and facebreakers and i went rf at 70 when i could use my lvl 20 purity of fire and it costs 15c now so its cheap :>
"
Keffoklump wrote:
"
SeikanEkasin wrote:

i leveled with decent physgear and facebreakers and i went rf at 70 when i could use my lvl 20 purity of fire and it costs 15c now so its cheap :>

Well I already feel like I'm clearing faster, I decided to go but Cyclone in the facebreaker, and cheat a bit buy using RF every once and a while to kill things that don't want to die, since i have a instate hp potion, and a potion that can keep me from losing hp from RF. I don't think I should be using cyclone to lv though... or RF for that matter XD
"
SeikanEkasin wrote:
"
Keffoklump wrote:
"
SeikanEkasin wrote:

Well I already feel like I'm clearing faster, I decided to go but Cyclone in the facebreaker, and cheat a bit buy using RF every once and a while to kill things that don't want to die, since i have a instate hp potion, and a potion that can keep me from losing hp from RF. I don't think I should be using cyclone to lv though... or RF for that matter XD

i used infernal blow had like 5k dps when i switched rf was fine, some bosses where abit slow and i got help on some aswell.
How did you rip on the rf character? iirc you were alive before this weekend
going with -60% cahos resist is ok? or should work on it? like for bigger maps toer10-15
Thanks
Last edited by DeviL2024 on Mar 21, 2016, 7:43:12 AM
"
going with -60% cahos resist is ok? or should work on it? like for bigger maps toer10-15
Thanks

SC - is not matter HC - is matter but if you know what are you doing and which boss / mobs are chaos then you can be fine with low chaos
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 21, 2016, 5:12:01 PM
Hey im sorry if this has been asked before but is this build atziri/ uber atziri viable?
I am not so sure that Chieftain is better than Juggernaut.

Chieftain gets
- 1.5 % life regen + 0.5% life regen x endurance charge (i got 3 at base so + 1.5%) (will discuss separately endurance charge vs frenzy charges - my bandits point being in frenzy).
- 40% armour
- 55% damage
- and the best + 100 str (is 20 str + 10% of an assuming 800 str) which translate in 50 base life, that with all life increases go to ~ 200 life.
- 10% endurance charge chance on enemy death (not much), better use war cry.
- 10% all resistances

Juggenaut gets
- 1.9 % life regen (here we have more life regen as base but less if we factor the endurance charges)
- 45% armour lets say is about the same
- 30% damage + another 24% increase attack damage (not sure if RF counts as an attack) + 6% increase damage/end charge ( with 4 charges will be + 24% damage) so we get about the same as Chieftain
- 20% chance to get endurance charge / HIT so a big chance to get charges in any fight, especially when you fight a boss and you don't kill anything but you keep getting hitted.
- +1 endurance charge
- 8% reduced damage taken when at full endurance charges, so in hard fights, you take less damage from RF but also from the boss.

Now, why I am not sure about the endurance charge thing
I have 5 frenzy charges and 4 endurance. So a total of 9 and i get bonuses for both types of charges.
What I get from those?
- 20% MORE damage from frenzy and +5% life regen; Also 30% increase damage on end fights (enemy on low life) - all from shark skin
- What I get from 4 endurance charges - 16% physical damage reduction + Chieftain/Jurgenaut bonuses.
If I drop the shark skin / frenzy thing, I can put the respec point in Endurance charge and go to 5.
Now the question: is worth that 1 endurance charge the lost of 5 frenzy charges? I think not.
As for some guys having 8 endurance charges, I can also pick some from the tree, and increase the number. The whole ideea is that I get to use both types of charges, not only the endurance.

Therefore for me more endurance charges can increase the life regen from Chieftain (but I already have 5% from frenzy) or they can increase the damage if I go Juggernaut. On the lazy playing style, as Juggernaut the endurance charges are self generating at a better rate than in Chieftain. So in the end I have doubts which is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info