[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
arandombiitch wrote:
"
Summ3r wrote:
Didnt see any info about this.
What about frenzy charges? Does it work with RF?
And The blood dance boots:
+2% life reg (0,5% regen * 4 fc = 2% regen)
+40 dex
+8.4% inc dmg (6% dmg vs enemies on low life * 4 fc = 24% * 0.35 = 8.4% inc dmg)
from one piece of gear.
Its good, isnt it?

Blood dace work yep for this build, it's ok too it's a possibility, another famous RF build use blood dance in his build.

Thank you.
And what about fc - it is 4% more to RF degen dmg per fc?
2.2 changes
"

Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Stone Golem: Summons a Stone Golem that grants you life regeneration while alive. In addition to its melee attack, the Stone Golem uses a rolling charge and a powerful slam that taunts enemies. (nice)
Added a new Utility Flask - Basalt Flask: Grants additional physical damage reduction.(nice)
Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. They all now last for 4 seconds (increased from 3.5). It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances, so this change is designed to partially counteract the new tools such as the Flask Effect mod and new Ascendancy options. (OMG so sad!!)
These changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have. No legacy versions are created. (bad again)
When you use an Orb of Fusing or a Jeweller's Orb on an item, the item's quality is no longer consumed. The way that quality affects the result has also been changed. Each 1% quality improves the result by 1%. This makes the Fusing process 20% easier on 20% quality items, for example. (bad for 6l craft from white chest)
Added a new Keyword - Savage Hit: A Hit that removes at least 20% of maximum life is a Savage Hit.
Vaal Spark has been nerfed in almost every way possible. Its critical strike chance has been reduced from 6% to 5%. The base duration of the Sparks has been reduced from 3.5 seconds to 2 seconds. The number of projectiles has been reduced from 150 to 100. The duration of the spiral has been reduced from 4.5 seconds to 3 seconds at all gem levels.(heheeh nice)))
Tier 15 Core maps can now get the "Twinned" map mod. Be careful out there.(OMG!!!)

Last edited by Sakredo on Mar 2, 2016, 11:47:24 PM
RF big buff new support skill Elemental Focus and 8% reduced Elemental Damage Taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges
"
RF big buff new support skill Elemental Focus and 8% reduced Elemental Damage Taken while at Maximum Endurance Charges

Need to test this endurance charges on max to see how much really its reduce or maybe someone will test faster

If its like this idea then its total useless: """Even if I have 90% fire res so I'm only taking 10% of RF degen, 8% reduced damage taken will make me take 9.2% of RF degen, which is still 8% of the total damage of RF."""

If this is right then best choice for this build will be Marauder - Berserker - War Bringer
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Ofcause you will just take 8% less dmg so its not that good, no idea why some would think it will work any other way.

The other way it would be way op and not only for rf. +8% max resist no way.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Mar 4, 2016, 8:53:01 AM
I can't see any class beating Chieftain.

+10% Strength (and +20 flat strength)
+40% Armour
+35% increased damage against Burning enemies
+20% increase Fire Damage
+1.5% Life regen per sec
+10% Fire Penetration

Looks good to me.
"
Khelrauko wrote:
I can't see any class beating Chieftain.

+10% Strength (and +20 flat strength)
+40% Armour
+35% increased damage against Burning enemies
+20% increase Fire Damage
+1.5% Life regen per sec
+10% Fire Penetration

Looks good to me.

yes Chieftain is the best options , will update this today

If u get Hinekora don't forget to not use cyclone (physical dmg) because u will get +fire dmg on your attack and EE will be useless

Fire Penetration its good but u need to change a lot of thinks, like get light/cold nova + other gems and u will remove fortify...

I will choice Ramako

With 4-5 max endurance it's good source of reg
- immune to ignite (sometimes this hurts a bit until u get to low life and phoenix will remove also on low-life...)
- also get max endurance faster
IGN=Cocotheone
Is this still a viable build ?
"
thorgal89 wrote:
Is this still a viable build ?

yea with high buffs this patch
IGN=Cocotheone
Any chance you can post updated tree ? Or is it the one on your chieftain ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info