Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Should I or should I not....

You should.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
So the Tech Support forum can expect another wave of "where are my tabs" threads because the shop description still hasn't been updated to inform people that "remove only" tabs are upgraded first...
Aw, man, I just bought a premium tab bundle last night, probably no more than four hours before the sale started. Could've saved a few points for something else.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
"
Cidira wrote:
Aw, man, I just bought a premium tab bundle last night, probably no more than four hours before the sale started. Could've saved a few points for something else.

Contact support and ask them if they would take it into consideration and refund you the difference.

A while ago I bought a bundle 1 day before it went on sale and they refunded me the difference. Not sure if this is still the practice, cause at the time bundle sales weren’t so regular as now (every two weeks, it seems). But still worth a try.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Alysma wrote:
"remove only" tabs are upgraded first...

not if you buy normal tabs on top of your premium ones.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I guess I'm over a 100 now :p Guess I need them, want to finish a build for a change, so that means standard ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 21, 2014, 12:53:52 PM
Can we get a rolling head wearing a santa hat pet mtx?
Hello,
I'd like to buy a dozen premium tabs.
Will you do this kind of sales again in the near future?

Edit: What about new year's eve, any special sales?
Last edited by Kinir on Dec 26, 2014, 6:09:00 AM
Hooray! Uh...Why can't you just leave them at these prices for good? I bought mine by the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info