EU01-04-STD Swiss

GGG, you just need to start developing new league with complete new skills and gears. Without PvE

There is now way this shit could be ballanced.

Do we actually get Karma Koins rewarded for this event? When do we receive them?
it show im tie with 1ts but listed as 2nd place do i get the jet amulet too or just count as 2nd place?
"
Do we actually get Karma Koins rewarded for this event? When do we receive them?

I think just points towards the items. I haven't received points yet though.
"
terrex wrote:

I think just points towards the items. .

in the post http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1116929 it says:

"Each weekend are four competitive tournaments with Swiss matchmaking. There are 16 of these tournaments run across the first season, half in America and half in Europe. The top nine winners of each tournament will win the following:"

The "nine winners" is probably from the earlier prices before they got increased. But assuming the 9 is only a mistake this should be one of the weekly events and award Karma Koins.

"
terrex wrote:

I haven't received points yet though .

I havent gotten my points yet too.
Ended with 12 points. But can't see em in the events reward point line. Am I misunderstand rules?
"
"
terrex wrote:

I think just points towards the items. .

in the post http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1116929 it says:

"Each weekend are four competitive tournaments with Swiss matchmaking. There are 16 of these tournaments run across the first season, half in America and half in Europe. The top nine winners of each tournament will win the following:"

The "nine winners" is probably from the earlier prices before they got increased. But assuming the 9 is only a mistake this should be one of the weekly events and award Karma Koins.

"
terrex wrote:

I haven't received points yet though .

I havent gotten my points yet too.

Thanks. I didn't know this at all. This makes a bit more sense on the matches being longer now to me. Sorry for my ignorance.
"
maxkardinal wrote:
GGG, you just need to start developing new league with complete new skills and gears. Without PvE

There is now way this shit could be ballanced.

I am poor on standard and made my char entirely today.

Bought Items from players for 1 c each (really cheap) and crafted a bit stuff with mater crafting on my items (I dont even have level 8 elreon, and not even enough currency to make anything good).

I still got 6 wins, and maybe even 7 if it wasn't for that DC.

The loss was also really close, could have gotten 8 wins if I played a bit better that one round.

Spoiler
Confirming that i haven't received any points yet either. Heard they've been taking quite a while to give those out from prior sessions.

Perhaps I wasn't good enough to see the highest level of play to notice the sheer amount of archers. Of the 8 matches I faced:

- 2 summoners
- 1 perma stunner
- 1 flicker / dual striker
- 1 trapper
- 1 archer
- 2 others that i can't remember
It seems like the instance crash bug is not only related just to Swiss. I had the same issue once I was playing regular PVP LLD match.
IGN: MegaSplasz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info