EU01-04-STD Swiss

such fun playing agaist puncture/bear trappers with a 200pdps bow and shotgunning with tornado shot! such balance.

just delete pvp already, we don't need this garbage in a pve game.
"
such fun playing agaist puncture/bear trappers with a 200pdps bow and shotgunning with tornado shot! such balance.

+1 arrow nado is basically instant win.

It really needs an adjustment.
Was this tested at all?

Second time i join Swiss tournament, second time i get:

"failed to join instance: Disconnected from Server"

So far, every event had severe bugs.. (FFA Arena changing instance every 20-30 secs in the middle of the fight)
http://i.imgur.com/wU0jwrV.png
Fail to join any instance automatic lose :(
Ign:ColdRage
I have an idea. Next time make melee-only, spellcaster-only and bowman-only PvPs too. Will be more even and interesting, don't you think?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Bear traps cause massive desync, that makes this extremely stupid.
"
terrex wrote:
"

+1 arrow nado is basically instant win.

It really needs an adjustment.

Yeah, you vs fyndel was really silly, just who evades the most times.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
For now, with all those instance crashes it's not competetive at all. What's causing it? GGG, can we do something to prevent from it? Really looking forward to hear any aswer.
IGN: MegaSplasz
"
Entropher wrote:
I have an idea. Next time make melee-only, spellcaster-only and bowman-only PvPs too. Will be more even and interesting, don't you think?

I`d love to see that.
Besides DC, was fun!

puncture is too dominant though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info