Standard Low Level Arena Free For All (Test 004)

full? zzzzzzz
Played, got killed, clicked ready to continue and it said me or someone in my party is already in the queue and then nothing happened... I logged and now it's full.
We've found the problem that causes the "full" issue and are preparing a patch to fix it before the next test.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
getting spawn raped 9 out of 10 times is not much fun ;(
"
TwentyB wrote:
Qarl, are you guys aware that lvl 28 premade PvP characters can't enter the Sarn Arena?

We are aware of the issue.

"
Emiliania wrote:
Played, got killed, clicked ready to continue and it said me or someone in my party is already in the queue and then nothing happened... I logged and now it's full.

We have identified the issue with this, and have a solution. Thanks for helping test!

Free for all needs work

Several times i had to log because i was dead and it wouldn't send me to another instance.

I zoned out of full arenas several times, and zoned into empty ones twice.

And last of all getting Mowed Over and instantly killed by flicker strike dual strike shadows 10 at a time is alot less fun than one at a time.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 18, 2014, 7:25:58 PM
You should rename it spawn camp mod, as thats all this is. I wont be back for anymore of these tell that addressed.
"
Chris wrote:
We've found the problem that causes the "full" issue and are preparing a patch to fix it before the next test.

that was indeed like the worst event ever

*wording
Last edited by B3R on Dec 18, 2014, 7:21:57 PM
Definitely everyone who was winning was just spawn-raping and then by the time you could resurrect, it went to a new arena.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info