[2.1] Ethereal Knives MF Build. Effectively >90k DPS, >20k EHP, 300 IIR, 43 IIQ, Triple Blasphemy

"
habkor wrote:
Hey! Yes, I will most definitely update the thread. Could take a little while though, since I'll be abroad for ten days when the patch hits.

In any case, there is still a lot of uncertainty involved regarding which Ascendancy class might be optimal. So far, I think decent choices would be Occultist, Trickster, and Deadeye. Out of these, Occultist seems best at the moment, but this will largely depend upon the upcoming curse rework (if any).

However, maybe the best option will be Scion with Berserker and probably Occultist(?) specialization. Scion Berserker is really awesone: we can drop the Life Leech support for around 35% more damage (e.g. when using Empower lvl 4 instead). And it comes with 10% more damage built in. Two more skill points and +40 Strength do not hurt, either. I'll level up my Scion just in case.

I'm looking forward to any other suggestions regarding Ascendancy classes. For example, going crit with Assassin might be an interesting option as well.

Yes, I think going crit with Assassin is the logical choice, unless crit gets totally reworked (then deadeye probably). Capping crit with assassin would be child's play.
Hey, I've been following this build and I've been enjoying it quite a bit so far. I was just wondering when do you suggest to transition over to low-life stat-wise? I'm currently sitting at around 2.4k ES and can reliably sustain my spellcasts. (Using bladefall ATM) Is this good enough to move into low life if I'm currently farming dried lake and will be doing maps soon?

Thanks in advance.
Last bump for the moment: As of patch 2.2, I have discontinued playing this build on my witch, and have fully transitioned to scion. You can find the new build guide here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648258.

Thanks for all your interest! Please feel free to migrate to the scion thread as well :)
Bump. Scion got nerfed hard by patch 2.3, so I made a new variation of this build as Trickster. It's stronger than ever. Feel free to comment in the new thread, I'd appreciate it :)

See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695677.
hey mate! are you going to share new guide for new version? my witch got all passives reset :(

Thank you so much for your work with this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info