FACEBREAKER 2.0 **Counter Skills are Broken** (Patch 1.3)

"
Arp0 wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:
what are the bandits?!

Oak or Krait, Oak, Oak but i use

if u dont have/use daresso kill all.

why oak instead of kraityn for Attack Speed in cruel?

"
sighlight wrote:
"
Arp0 wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:
what are the bandits?!

Oak or Krait, Oak, Oak but i use

if u dont have/use daresso kill all.

why oak instead of kraityn for Attack Speed in cruel?

18% Physical Damage affects your Counter skills, 8% Atk Spd does NOT.
the only problem i'm having right now is that whenever i accidentally miss a mob/pack somehow or try to chase fast mobs around, it just drains my mana to 0, then i have to wait for it to regen a little. i solved that problem by using: cyclone + blood magic gem + faster attacks + life on hit. dunno how i'm gonna deal with that mana issue tho... currently at 7.1k cyclone dps and have 2% mana leech.
Last edited by risko on Dec 27, 2014, 6:37:34 PM
"
risko wrote:
the only problem i'm having right now is that whenever i accidentally miss a mob/pack somehow or try to chase fast mobs around, it just drains my mana to 0, then i have to wait for it to regen a little. i solved that problem by using: cyclone + blood magic gem + faster attacks + life on hit. dunno how i'm gonna deal with that mana issue tho... currently at 7.1k cyclone dps and have 2% mana leech.

I believe Infernal Blow is 10 times better and less desynchy.

I have IB with Fast Attacks, Melee Splash and Melee Physical, using 1% Mana Leech from jewelry, never run out of mana, it costs 29 for one attack and it regens instantly, never run out of it, and the DPS is 24k.
Trying to decide on a chest piece to use, what do you guys think of carcass jack with this build?
"
ludofdoom wrote:
Trying to decide on a chest piece to use, what do you guys think of carcass jack with this build?

It's great if you're using Cyclone.
"
RXXQ wrote:
"
risko wrote:

I believe Infernal Blow is 10 times better and less desynchy.

I have IB with Fast Attacks, Melee Splash and Melee Physical, using 1% Mana Leech from jewelry, never run out of mana, it costs 29 for one attack and it regens instantly, never run out of it, and the DPS is 24k.

As above but I use a blood magic gem instead of melee phys, might try get some leech though!
how is this build

can it do uber and all bosses ???
"
JuhlDk wrote:
how is this build

I'm level 70 with this build (and just swapped to more dps on my IB!) and I have no problem clearing 74 maps and all story bosses, not tried Atziri or Uber yet, but given the right items I wouldn't see why not
"
Adeaz wrote:
"
JuhlDk wrote:
how is this build

I'm level 70 with this build (and just swapped to more dps on my IB!) and I have no problem clearing 74 maps and all story bosses, not tried Atziri or Uber yet, but given the right items I wouldn't see why not

Hey lemme know how you fair if you get to Atziri. I just hit 80 with this build and my DPS is decent. I just need a better shield and more links on my chest and I might attempt her myself.

My gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info